Sex with my Lena

Creativity of our authors and online authors, share your stories and wild fantasies!
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Strecoza,
You figured me out) They probably whispered this to you in a private message. Along with the lists.
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:03
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:00 Yeah, the whole monitor was splattered
))) It’s not scary, you’ll wipe it off later))) the main thing is don’t puncture it , in a fit of passion :cat1:
Thank you for your concern)) I’ll put it under glass.
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Venus »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:06 I’ll put it under glass.
))) Don’t break the glass :cat1:
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 00:54 And she’s like this anyway because of a lack of sex
she has a shortage, yeah dream!!!! three minutes a day, plus five penetrations in different places of the city, and this is not the limit!!! :crazy:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:12
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:06 I’ll put it under glass.
))) Don’t break the glass :cat1:
Thank you for your concern) What would I do without you)
And you’re probably just jealous of me. It was probably a long time ago for me)
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:15
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 00:54 And she’s like this anyway because of a lack of sex
she has a shortage, yeah, dream about it!!!! three minutes a day, plus five penetrations in different places of the city, and this is not the limit!!! :crazy:
As you know. Isn’t this the work of you and not only the hands of :ROFL: :ROFL:
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Venus »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:16
Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:12
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:06 I’ll put it under glass.
))) Don’t break the glass :cat1:
Thank you for your concern) What would I do without you)
And you are probably just jealous of me. I probably had it a long time ago myself)
))) I came to make fun of you on this topic. I saw that you like to make fun of me))) So, I’ll see you again here, I’m not saying goodbye
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:20 ))) I came into this topic to make fun of you. I saw that you like to joke))) So, see you again here, I’m not saying goodbye
Yes, I’m not saying goodbye)
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Venus »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:15 she has a shortage, yeah, dream!!!! three minutes a day, plus five penetrations in different places of the city, and this is not the limit
))) Ahah - that was last year)) ) alone memories remained :cat2:
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:20 So, see you again here, I don’t say goodbye
Nick1979, you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :ROFL: :lol:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:27
Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:20 So, see you again here, I don’t say goodbye
Nick1979, you got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :ROFL: :lol:
Yes I am I already understood. And :-D :-D :-D got to me
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:36 Yes, I already understood. And she got to me
and will walk along Lena, at the same time! :-D
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Venus »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:36 Yes, I already understood. And she got to me
))) Yes, don’t worry))) I have nothing against your fetish. I had sex with a man more than 50 years older than me. I believe that age difference for sex does not play any role. A man, if he is in good physical shape, remains a man at any age. And, a woman at any age remains a woman. Sexy and desirable.
But I’ll come back for some fun.
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Venus »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:42 Will walk through Lena
))) There shouldn’t be any Lenas for you now))) only Marina :cat2:
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:44 There shouldn’t be any Len for you now))) only Marina
and Natulechka! :(
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:45
Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:44 There shouldn’t be any Len for you now))) only Marina
and Natulechka! :(
Right now you’ll run into trouble yourself. I’ve scammed women here :-D
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:43
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:36 Yes, I already understood. And she got to me
))) Yes, don’t worry))) I have nothing against your fetish. I had sex with a man more than 50 years older than me. I believe that age difference for sex does not play any role. A man, if he is in good physical shape, remains a man at any age. And, a woman at any age remains a woman. Sexy and desirable.
But I’ll still have fun.
Yes, I’m not worried.
Well, wow, it makes a difference, you me surpassed.
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:45
Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:44 There shouldn’t be any Len for you now))) only Marina
and Natulechka! :(
Yes, you have already decided. I understand such a choice that it is difficult to stop at just one :-D
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:50 Right now you’ll run into trouble yourself. I’ve been scamming women here
I’ve been wandering around on the verge of a foul for months now!!! :crazy:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:53
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:50 Right now you’ll run into trouble yourself. I’ve been scamming women here
I’ve been wandering around on the verge of a foul for months now!!! :crazy:
I understand. Well, let’s hang in there.
By the way, how is Katyukha at work :ROFL: :ROFL: You once said that there would be a topic of “sex with me” Katya"
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:52 Wow, it’s a difference, you outdid me.
we have to wait for the story of sex with my Vanya!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:55 we must wait for the story of sex with my Vanya!!!
Well, I hope at least not from you :crazy: :crazy: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:54 You once said that the topic would be "sex with my Katya"
shut up, damn you! :fool: :-D
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:56 Well, I hope at least not from you
who had sex with a man more than 50 :crazy:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:56
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:54 You once said that the topic would be "sex with my Katya"
shut up, damn it! :fool: :-D
It’s just interesting how it’s going there : ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
You don’t think yours will understand you here

Sent after 9 seconds:
Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:56
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:54 You once said that there would be a topic of "sex with my Katya
shut up, damn you! :fool: :-D
It’s just interesting how it’s going there : ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
You don’t think your people will understand you here
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Venus »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:45a Natulechka
))) They wrote about Natasha on that forum that she is a rose without thorns. Of course it’s better without spikes
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 01:57
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:56 Well, I hope at least not from you
who had sex with a man more than 50 :crazy: n
Well, why not. It will be very interesting to read. :roll:
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:59 Well, why not. It will be very interesting to read.
we need to somehow talk Marinochka into telling us!!! :)
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 01:59 They wrote about Natasha on that forum that she is a rose without thorns. Of course it’s better without thorns
Natulechka!!! Nyashka!!! :)
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 02:27
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 01:59 Well, why not. It will be very interesting to read.
we need to somehow talk Marinochka into telling us!!! :)
Anyway. Do you see how good she is in a mood today?
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 02:29 Natulechka!!! Nyashka!!!
Well, be more careful. Otherwise Marinka will be jealous :-D
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 03:20 Anyway. Do you see how good her mood is today)
Looks like someone pumped up totestosterone!!! :smile171:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 03:27
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 03:20 Anyway. Do you see how good her mood is today)
Looks like someone pumped up totestosterone!!! :smile171:
Yeah, double dose right away. :-D :-D
Let’s chalk it all up to spring and thunderstorms) Damn them.
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Venus »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 02:29 Natulechka!!! Nyashka!!!
))) Ah, am I not cute? :cat2:
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Strecoza: 29 Apr 2024, 05:59 Am I not cute?
Of course, Darling!!! Yum!!! :cat1:
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Venus »

Юстас: 29 Apr 2024, 06:01Нямка
))) Ты тоже нямка :cat2:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace,
Will you invite me to the wedding :-D :-D
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 06:03 Eustace,
nYou will invite :-D :-D
to the wedding!!! :crazy:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 06:07
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 06:03 Eustace,
You will invite :-D to the wedding :-D
kaneshsh!! ! :crazy:
What about Natalie.
And Katya is at work because of which you almost broke your neck collapsed :-D :-D
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 06:09
Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 06:07
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 06:03 Eustace,
You will invite to the wedding :-D :-D
kaneshsh!!! :crazy:
What about Natalie.
And Katya is at work because of which you almost broke your neck turned :-D :-D
you’ll have to marry three people at once!! Now!! :crazy:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 06:10 you’ll have to marry three people at once!!What the hell to do now!!
Well, it seems like fate. The main thing is to warn them. Yes, and you need to draw up a schedule.
My advice is to take a couple of days off after Katyukha, otherwise you will feel depressed :crazy: :crazy: :%)
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 06:12 otherwise you will feel depressed
crushed!!! :ROFL:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 06:13 crushed!!!
Well, to whom will you leave Natalie and Marinka.
This will be the first and last wedding night with Katyukha :ROFL: :ROFL:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace,
And the inscription will start playing
"He died fulfilling his marital duty"
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Eustace »

Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 06:17 Eustace,
nAnd the inscription will start blaring
"He died fulfilling his marital duty"
Nick1979: 29 Apr 2024, 06:17 Eustace,
And the inscription will start playing
"He died performing a marital debt"
Marinka over there in Givki wants from below, so she’ll crush both of them!! :crazy: Let Natulka write stories for you!! :crazy:
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Eustace: 29 Apr 2024, 06:24 Marinka over there in Givki wants to be from below, so he’ll crush both of them!! Let Natulka write stories for you!!
Well, if she is from below, then she has no chance at all :crazy: : crazy: .
I present this story described in Natalie’s style
Yes, be sure to make a video. The country should know the heroes :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

I’m wildly sorry.....I wanted to write here that the story about sex with Lena is good....but along the way they already forgot why they gathered :bel_flag:
So So I say, the story is good, and the history is good, and people have human, ordinary sex, without any cosmic feats, without fantastic records. In short, I really like this.
Author, write ischo)))
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Fargal94 »

And I really liked it! I’m still waiting!
User avatar
Автор темы
Nick1979
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2143
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Sex with my Lena

Unread post by Nick1979 »

Hooligan Carrie, Fargal94,
Thank you for your feedback. As soon as possible)
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Anon. I introduced Lena. Married woman, 36 years old. Blue eyes, brown hair...
    by Anonymous » » in Sex stories, stories, fantasies
    1 Replies
    1889 Views
    Last post by Max Fisher
  • I met Lena. 38 years old, beautiful woman, blue eyes
    by Guest » » in Sex stories, stories, fantasies
    12 Replies
    2275 Views
    Last post by power38
  • Anon. I was dating a friend's sister. Lena, a pretty, slender girl. She was...
    by Anonymous » » in Sex stories, stories, fantasies
    7 Replies
    1984 Views
    Last post by Danger
  • Cute girl Lena
    by Zmey » » in Beautiful pictures
    11 Replies
    749 Views
    Last post by Oleg
  • Sex, sex and more sex!!!
    by Maryana » » in Fairy, indie
    11 Replies
    6547 Views
    Last post by android_faer

Return to “Sex stories, stories, fantasies”