Question to question

Talk about abstract topics not related to sex (although are there such?)
Oprat
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 30
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 35 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Oprat »

Hooligan Carrie: 21 Aug 2023, 13:47 What should a person do or say so that you will never forgive him for it?
[/quo
The word is not a sparrow, but situations are different. I will not forgive betrayal.
Can you forgive betrayal?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Oprat: 21 Aug 2023, 13:53 Can you forgive betrayal?
I will forgive, but I will not forget.
Do you like sex fast or slow?
Oprat
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 30
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 35 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Oprat »

Hooligan Carrie: 21 Aug 2023, 13:57 I will forgive, but I will not forget.
It is not clear. If you don’t forget and think about it....?????
I like it slowly, feeling every mm of entry, enjoying the moment, caressing...
At home or on the street (in the forest ) and so on.
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by rasaroam »

Hooligan Carrie: 21 Aug 2023, 13:47
Oprat: 21 Aug 2023, 13:43 How many apples can you eat on an empty stomach?!
One) The rest will not be on an empty stomach.
What should a person do or say so that you will never forgive him?
Not forgiving people because of words is stupid .
And because of business.... Probably, if someone brings pain to a loved one.

What historical era would you like to live in?
smax
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 40
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by smax »

At least go back a couple of years ago...

Do you want to look into the future?
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by rasaroam »

smax: 21 Aug 2023, 14:43 At least return it a couple of years ago...

Do you want to look into the future?
You bet !!

Do you get into a full bath or stand under the shower?
smax
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 40
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by smax »

Shower

Do you quickly enter the pond in the summer?
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by rasaroam »

smax: 21 Aug 2023, 14:48 Shower

Do you quickly enter the pond in the summer?
Yes, quickly ;)

Do you have carpet on the floor at home?
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

Here, where I am now, there is a carpet, but there is no home - there is a bare floor.

What do you want most now?
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by rasaroam »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 21 Aug 2023, 20:40 Here where I am now - the carpet lies, but at home there is no bare floor.

What do you want most now? ?
Now? Sleep, damn it!😏😏
But it doesn’t work out...

What are you wearing at this moment?
User avatar
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Beluga »

Marinka: 21 Aug 2023, 09:12 What do you usually eat for breakfast?
I cook oatmeal in water for 3-5 minutes

Do you sunbathe topless?
smax
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 40
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by smax »

Always bare-chested. There is nothing to be ashamed of. I’m a man

Is there always a vacation in the summer?
User avatar
|_rarely_|
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 515
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 70+
Been thanked: 834 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by |_rarely_| »

smax: 22 Aug 2023, 14:17 Always vacation in the summer?
Vacation is always not in the summer. Better in late spring or early autumn. And on New Year’s Eve, of course, too.

Question for women: do you sunbathe topless?
User avatar
Viola
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 94
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 215 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Viola »

|_retko_|: 22 Aug 2023, 20:15 Question for women: do you sunbathe topless?
I don’t, I think it’s harmful

Are you looking forward to the autumn mood, yellow leaves and all that?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Viola: 22 Aug 2023, 21:39 are you waiting for the autumn mood, yellow leaves and all that?
No. I would prefer to change it for another summer month.
Do you like anal sex? Why?
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

Hooligan Carrie: 22 Aug 2023, 21:51
Viola: 22 Aug 2023, 21:39 are you waiting for the autumn mood, yellow leaves and all that?
No. I would prefer to change it for another summer month.
Do you like anal sex? Why?
I don’t accept this.

Have you ever separated fighting cats?)
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 22 Aug 2023, 22:02 Have you ever separated fighting cats?)
I spilled it with water. How can you separate them with your hands? I can’t imagine.....
Are cats better than cats? Are cats better than cats?
User avatar
The passage
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by The passage »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 22 Aug 2023, 22:02 Have you ever separated fighting cats
You need to spray them water from a bottle. Their ardor immediately cools down)))

Do you have a cat?

Sent after 1 minute :
Hooligan Carrie: 22 Aug 2023, 22:05 Are cats better than cats? Are cats better than cats?
Cats don’t mark anything)))
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

Marinka: 22 Aug 2023, 22:09 Do you have a cat?
The cat and mom have a cat, they came to visit her. We are already used to each other (cats))), but clashes still happen sometimes.

If you want to write nasty things to someone, do you write or do you hold back the negativity through an effort of will?))
User avatar
Secret
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 261
Registered for: 6 years 3 months
Location: Анапа
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 815 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Secret »

Yes, I was afraid that I would do something wrong and my erection would disappear. Girls, tell us about your feelings during the first blowjob?
User avatar
The passage
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by The passage »

Sekret: 22 Aug 2023, 22:57 Girls, tell us about your feelings during the first blowjob?
It was very interesting and a little scary that I would do something wrong, but oh I liked the process itself, I mean the physical sensations.

Do you like oral sex?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Marinka: 22 Aug 2023, 23:06 Do you like oral sex?
Yes, both sides

Do you prefer sex in the light or in the dark?
User avatar
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by SeRg !$! »

Do you prefer intimacy in the light or in the dark?
Definitely in the light! no matter what candles, fireplace, light from a sconce or TV...

depilation or shaving)
User avatar
The passage
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by The passage »

AryaMari: 22 Aug 2023, 23:16 Do you prefer intimacy in the light or in the dark?
Doesn’t play a special role)
Would you like to have sex every day?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Marinka: 22 Aug 2023, 23:21 Would you like to have sex every day?
And better yet, once a day)

nCar color is important to you?
User avatar
The passage
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by The passage »

SeRg !$!: 22 Aug 2023, 23:21 depilation or shaving)
Epilation) Depilation and shaving are the same thing))
Sent after 1 minute 1 second:
AryaMari : 22 Aug 2023, 23:22 Car color for you important?
I used to drop red cars) Not anymore

What is your favorite color?
User avatar
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by SeRg !$! »

Marinka,
the end result is the same the path to achieving it is different, don’t you know it)
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Marinka: 22 Aug 2023, 23:24 Your favorite color?
Marinka: 22 Aug 2023, 23:24 Your favorite color?
More like a combination orange/black

Domestic or Foreign film, what would you choose if you went to the cinema?
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by rasaroam »

Marinka: 22 Aug 2023, 23:24
SeRg !$!: 22 Aug 2023, 23:21 depilation or shaving)
Epilation) Depilation and shaving are the same thing ))

Sent after 1 minute 1 second:
nThe color of the car is important to you?
I used to dig red cars) Not anymore

What is your favorite color? n
Sea green.
And purple too.

Do you think about death? If yes, how often?
User avatar
The passage
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by The passage »

SeRg !$!: 22 Aug 2023, 23:25 the end result is the same but the path to achieve it is different, don’t you know)
You asked depilation or shaving?))) Depilation is shaving)))

Sent after 1 minute 10 seconds:
AryaMari: 22 Aug 2023, 23:25 Domestic or Foreign film, what would you choose if you went to the cinema?
I choose based on reviews and rating

Last movie you watched?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Marinka: 22 Aug 2023, 23:29 Last movie you watched?
The Flash about superheroes which

What are the most incompatible products for you?
User avatar
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by SeRg !$! »

Marinka,
that is, the man is not Do they shave their face and depilate?
ok let’s trust women, you’re a pro at this
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

SeRg !$!: 22 Aug 2023, 23:31 Marinka ,
that is, a man does not shave his face but depilates it?
ok, let’s trust women, you’re a pro at this
almost off topic, but it seems like one person once assured me in all seriousness that men - jerk off, and girls masturbate :oops: :unknown: :)
User avatar
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by SeRg !$! »

Of course you are right dear ladies...
User avatar
The passage
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by The passage »

SeRg !$!: 22 Aug 2023, 23:31 Marinka ,
that is, a man does not shave his face but depilates it?
ok, let’s trust women, you are a pro at this
Depilation is when the hair is simply cut off, and epilation is when it is removed from the root. I didn’t come up with this))) It turns out that when you shave, you depilate your face)))

Sent after 1 minute 27 seconds:
AryaMari: 22 Aug 2023, 23:31 What are the most incompatible products for you?
For me there are none)

Do you often experiment when you cook?
User avatar
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by SeRg !$! »

Do you often experiment when you cook?
about once a month...as a rule, these are already regular dishes...but if you come across an unusual recipe, then of course you want to repeat it
User avatar
The passage
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by The passage »

SeRg !$!: 22 Aug 2023, 23:50 Do you often experiment when you cook?
about once a month...as a rule, these are already regular dishes...but if you come across an unusual recipe, then of course you want to repeat it n
You forgot to ask a question)))
User avatar
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by SeRg !$! »

:muza:
the sailors have no questions)))

would you like to go on a trip around the world?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

SeRg !$!: 23 Aug 2023, 00:33 would you like to go on a trip around the world?
Probably not

Relax to the hot south or the cold north?
User avatar
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by SeRg !$! »

Vacation in the hot south or in the cold north?
I don’t like the cold, but lying like a seal melting in the sun is not my vacation! ...
User avatar
Secret
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 261
Registered for: 6 years 3 months
Location: Анапа
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 815 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Secret »

Of course, I would go to the hot south to relax. Has anyone been to a nudist beach?
User avatar
natalya.harita
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 451
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1319 times
Age: 45
Re: Question to question

Unread post by natalya.harita »

I was on a nudist beach in St. Petersburg. If you could (could) sleep with any celebrity, who would it be?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

natalya.harita: 23 Aug 2023, 02:53 I was on a nudist beach in St. Petersburg. If you could sleep with any celebrity, who would it be?
Amanda Nunes :roll:

Is a gift or attention valuable?
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by rasaroam »

natalya.harita: 23 Aug 2023, 02:53 I was on a nudist beach in St. Petersburg. If you could (could) sleep with any celebrity, who would it be?
Alive? Or from historical figures too?
If only the first - then Natalie Portman, Irina Starshenbaum and Sasha Gray. Here is such an unusual set 😅
If the second - then Mata Hari, Matilda Ksieshinskaya and Anne Boleyn.

Would you like to be the head of state? If so, which one exactly?
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

No.. I’m a naive and rather soft person, I wouldn’t make a leader of the state.

Do you like pizza? What ingredients do you prefer with?
User avatar
The passage
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by The passage »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 23 Aug 2023, 04:17 Do you like pizza? What ingredients do you prefer
With cheese and shrimp

What is your favorite salad?
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by rasaroam »

Marinka: 23 Aug 2023, 04:20
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 23 Aug 2023, 04:17 Do you like pizza? What ingredients do you prefer
With cheese and shrimp

What is your favorite salad?
Princess Salad, my wife makes it awesome, and she taught me too :)
You need to register to see the link.


What are you ashamed of?
lesloss
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 88
Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Been thanked: 95 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by lesloss »

Rasrom: 23 Aug 2023, 04:35 What are you shy about?
Meet someone on the street.

Have you read “The Three Musketeers?
”
smax
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 40
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by smax »

Do not read.

Does height and weight matter? Voice timbre?
User avatar
Secret
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 261
Registered for: 6 years 3 months
Location: Анапа
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 815 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Secret »

I think neither height nor weight matters if you like a person. Did your guy cum in your mouth?
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Hello. The question is: why is it possible to be married with a pregnant wife or girlfriend...
    by Anonymous » » in General questions about sex
    16 Replies
    3085 Views
    Last post by Romakhoma
  • Dear and beloved ladies, a question for you. How do you feel about cunnilingus and...
    by Anonymous » » in Questions for girls and women
    23 Replies
    2726 Views
    Last post by Stressed
  • Question about penis size
    by with nothing » » in Members
    158 Replies
    4435 Views
    Last post by from the ground
  • Question for boys: do you jerk off often?
    by Svetlana » » in Questions for guys and men
    688 Replies
    30298 Views
    Last post by Stopkin
  • Question for women
    by Sergey 999 » » in Questions for girls and women
    14 Replies
    1618 Views
    Last post by Shu_her

Return to “Chatterbox”