What am I listening to at the moment?

Music that sex lovers like
User avatar
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Fargal94 »

VARG_: 21 Feb 2024, 13:13
здесь тема о Мелен была хорошая
Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

Хулиганка Кэрри,
User avatar
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Breik: 21 Feb 2024, 13:18 Hooligan Carrie,
n OOO, they posted a personal song for me)) Mercy!
Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

Hooligan Carrie: 21 Feb 2024, 13:20 OOO, they posted a personal song for me)) Mercy!
Everything for you Madam🙂

User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Fargal94 »

Hooligan Carrie, whether you like it or not, I don’t know, but touches me very much.
User avatar
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Breik: 21 Feb 2024, 13:18 Hooligan Carrie,
I feel feel like you were at a disco when they put on a slow dance......
Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

User avatar
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

Hooligan Carrie, My favorite Jethro Tull album, in concert performance. Passion Play too.
User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »



Отправлено спустя 32 секунды:


Отправлено спустя 1 минуту 6 секунд:
Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »



Отправлено спустя 1 минуту 10 секунд:
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »



Отправлено спустя 3 минуты 53 секунды:
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

In memory of Navalny...
Last edited by Shalun70 on 04 Mar 2024, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

A talent and a prophet... that’s why he is loved and hated for half a century....


Sent after 2 minutes 28 seconds:
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »



Отправлено спустя 1 минуту 16 секунд:
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »



Отправлено спустя 2 минуты 18 секунд:
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Rainmaker
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 686
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1177 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Rainmaker »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by aryamari »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »





User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »



Отправлено спустя 36 минут 8 секунд:


Отправлено спустя 44 секунды:
Sibiryak89
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4365
Registered for: 5 years 9 months
Location: Салехард
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 9104 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Sibiryak89 »

I’m listening and watching hockey, Lada-Avangard 1:1 😄
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

Rasrom,


Sent after 5 minutes 49 seconds:
Sibiryak89: 07 Mar 2024, 08:12 I don’t listen, I watch hockey, Lada-Avangard 1:1
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »



Отправлено спустя 9 минут 21 секунду:
Argus
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 76
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 43 times
Age: 32
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Argus »

Gas sector - 30 years!!!
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »



Отправлено спустя 3 минуты 48 секунд:


Отправлено спустя 6 минут 51 секунду:
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Do you have sex while listening to music?
    by The passage » » in General questions about sex
    22 Replies
    321 Views
    Last post by Marmaray
  • What is absolute happiness for you at this moment?
    by Polly » » in Sex stories, stories, fantasies
    5 Replies
    225 Views
    Last post by Polly
  • Top 10 films at the moment
    by Marion » » in Chatterbox
    8 Replies
    499 Views
    Last post by Broad
  • They sneezed, and at the same moment they farted)))))))) Has this happened to anyone?
    by sruvtrusy » » in General questions about sex
    6 Replies
    124 Views
    Last post by bark

Return to “Music”