Talk about abstract topics not related to sex (although are there such?)
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 04:57
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 04:55
Do you know how to cook?
not exactly, but yes, although I don’t like it, my husband is usually busy with this.
Appearance or "Inner world"?
aryamari
Serg_A
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1970 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1472 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Serg_A » 24 Aug 2023, 05:03
Rasrom : 24 Aug 2023, 04:47
What is more important for you: a person’s appearance or his inner world?
The inner world, of course, is more important, it’s always interesting with an intelligent person, even ( most likely, especially) he is smarter than me. But sometimes the appearance is so fascinating that you think: “Well, even if he’s a bastard or stupid, I’ll have fun with his (or her) appearance for a couple of hours, and then I’ll talk to the smart one again.”
*
What do you think about the yoga system?
Serg_A
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115 Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by SeRg !$! » 24 Aug 2023, 05:09
Do you know how to cook?
I can and it’s pretty good...
favorite style in the interior of the apartment? or what style reflects your inner world?
SeRg !$!
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 05:37
SeRg !$! : 24 Aug 2023, 05:09
favorite style in the interior of the apartment? or what style reflects your inner world?
I don’t know what style I have in my apartment... the Tajiks did it. But it’s cozy in dark colors too.
=======
How long do you spend a day on the forum?
A meow
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115 Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by SeRg !$! » 24 Aug 2023, 05:43
How long do you spend a day on the forum?
5 days a week from 9 to 18))) ... but I write from time to time, and reading forum members can even be entertaining, it’s good that there is not only stupidity in our forum .
what is your work schedule?
SeRg !$!
Helga
Frictions
Posts: 494 Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 933 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Helga » 24 Aug 2023, 05:51
SeRg !$! : 24 Aug 2023, 05:43
What is your work schedule?
Generally, from 10 to 14, 6 days a week. But he is floating. Sometimes you have more time at work.
Moon or sun?
Helga
smax
Flirting
Posts: 40 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by smax » 24 Aug 2023, 06:07
Sun
Do you like to be on the road?
smax
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 06:08
Helga : 24 Aug 2023, 05:51
Moon or sun?
Sun
Would you commit a crime if you knew that there would be no punishment?
aryamari
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677 Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by rasaroam » 24 Aug 2023, 06:08
smax : 24 Aug 2023, 06:07
Sun
Do you like to be on the road?
Yes, on the train.
nOn the plane - no.
Which book would you like to be in?
rasaroam
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 06:08
smax : 24 Aug 2023, 06:07
do you like to be on the road?
not for a long time
Last edited by aryamari on 24 Aug 2023, 06:09, edited 1 time in total.
aryamari
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677 Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by rasaroam » 24 Aug 2023, 06:09
AryaMari : 24 Aug 2023, 06:08
Helga : 24 Aug 2023, 05:51
Moon or sun?
Sun
Would they commit a crime if they knew that there would be no punishment ?
Depends on what and in relation to whom
rasaroam
Helga
Frictions
Posts: 494 Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 933 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Helga » 24 Aug 2023, 06:10
AryaMari : 24 Aug 2023, 06:08
Would you commit a crime if you knew that there would be no punishment?
No.
same question. )
Helga
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 06:11
Helga : 24 Aug 2023, 06:10
тот же вопрос. )
возможно
aryamari
Helga
Frictions
Posts: 494 Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 933 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Helga » 24 Aug 2023, 06:13
smax : 24 Aug 2023, 06:07
Sun
Do you like to be on the road?
Yes, I do. Dear, this is wonderful.
the eyes are blue or brown, or some other color. What do you like?
Helga
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 06:28
Helga : 24 Aug 2023, 06:13
the eyes are blue or brown, or some other color. What do you like?
It’s hard to answer. Each hair color and skin color has a different eye color...
=========
Do you like sex with a condom?
A meow
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115 Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by SeRg !$! » 24 Aug 2023, 06:31
Meow ,
Do you like sex with condom?
no...permanent partner sex without condom
lubricants with taste (what kind) or without taste and aroma
SeRg !$!
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 06:35
SeRg !$! : 24 Aug 2023, 06:31
lubricants with taste (what kind) or without taste and aroma
I have my own lubricant.. . I can share!
=======
Do you have anal sex?
A meow
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115 Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by SeRg !$! » 24 Aug 2023, 06:45
Meow ,
)))
I have my own lubricant... I can share! this question was not for you personally...but thank you for your generosity)
Do you have anal sex?
it happens but rarely..when it blows your mind you know...darling With your partner, restraining factors fade into the background
Do you hold back your moans if you are not in your apartment (nature is visiting)?
SeRg !$!
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 06:54
SeRg !$! : 24 Aug 2023, 06:45
Do you hold back your moans if you are not in your apartment (nature is a visiting machine)?
yes, although with little success
if you are caught doing THIS, will you stop or continue?
aryamari
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 06:57
SeRg !$! : 24 Aug 2023, 06:45
Do you hold back your moans if you are not in your apartment (nature is a visiting machine)?
I’m outside I rarely fuck in my apartment, but I try to restrain it even at home, when my son is home... And so...
======
Do you like sunbathing naked?
A meow
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 07:09
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 06:57
Do you like to sunbathe naked?
no, even topless
With a parachute or scuba diving?
aryamari
SeRg !$!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1115 Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: ПИТЕР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by SeRg !$! » 24 Aug 2023, 07:14
If you are caught doing THIS, will you stop or continue?
no ) this has happened...so no
Do you like sunbathing naked?
swimming trunks on me
With a parachute or with scuba diving?
scuba diving
drinks in their pure form or cocktails?
SeRg !$!
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 07:25
AryaMari : 24 Aug 2023, 06:54
if you are caught doing THIS, will you stop or continue?
I’ll try, but how will it turn out? This depends on the man!!!
======
Men! Why do you become afraid of tickling as soon as you cum? Mine is exactly like this!
A meow
And cleverness
I'm getting excited
Posts: 57 Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 62 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by And cleverness » 24 Aug 2023, 09:16
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 04:55
Do you know how to cook?
I can, but I don’t like it.
Why was strawberry chosen as a symbol of something intimate and sexy?
And cleverness
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 09:32
Wdoh22 : 24 Aug 2023, 09:16
Why was strawberry chosen as a symbol of something intimate, sexual?
What? Very... even looks seductive on the lips of a pretty girl!
=========
Why do men love "Strawberry" so much?
A meow
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Bully Carrie » 24 Aug 2023, 10:28
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 09:32 why
Because it’s interesting and enjoyable. Women love it too. Otherwise, why are you here?)
Are you satisfied with your sex?
Bully Carrie
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 10:29
At times very much and at times not very much
And you owl or lark?
aryamari
Serg_A
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1970 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1472 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Serg_A » 24 Aug 2023, 10:32
Marinka : 24 Aug 2023, 02:50
How do you feel about sex on the first date?
I have a good attitude, I even have respect for girls with whom I had sex on the first date , they have no complexes, they are natural, there is no ostentatious affectation in them, and they are kind.
*
Do you consider blowjob a slight humiliation for a woman (a kind of BDSM)?
Serg_A
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Bully Carrie » 24 Aug 2023, 10:55
Serg_A : 24 Aug 2023, 10:32
Do you consider blowjob a slight humiliation for a woman (a kind of BDSM)?
I don’t. And I never understood why some people think so.
Strong independent bitches or plump housewives?
Bully Carrie
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 10:57
Not at the moment. This is exactly why I want to politely break up with my fiancé
===========
And you are ready to break up with your significant other because of sex ?
A meow
Serg_A
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1970 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1472 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Serg_A » 24 Aug 2023, 10:59
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 07:25
Men! Why do you become afraid of tickling as soon as you cum? Mine is exactly like this!
Sensitivity increases, well, it becomes unpleasant there, by the way, your clitoris behaves exactly the same.)
*
Do you feel ticklish if they start caressing you there (those places on the body) where you are shy?
Serg_A
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 11:00
Hooligan Carrie : 24 Aug 2023, 10:55
Strong independent bitches or chubby housewives?
it’s even difficult, because I’m chubby myself
and you?
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 10:57
Are you ready to break up with your significant other because of sex?
no
and you?
aryamari
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 11:03
Serg_A : 24 Aug 2023, 10:59
Do you feel tickling if they start caressing you there (those places on the body) where you are shy?
Yes, if you are not excited at the moment.
================
Do you like morning sex?
A meow
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 11:06
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 11:03
Do you like morning sex?
If you can still sleep after it
What’s for breakfast?
aryamari
Serg_A
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1970 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1472 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Serg_A » 24 Aug 2023, 11:08
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 10:57
Are you ready to part with your other half because of sex?
I’m not, I’m not ready.
*
What do you miss about sex?
Serg_A
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 11:10
Serg_A : 24 Aug 2023, 10:59
Do you feel tickling if they start caressing you there (those places on the body) where you are shy?
Yes, if you are not excited at the moment.
================
Do you like morning sex?
Sent after 5 minutes 50 seconds:
AryaMari: 24 Aug 2023, 11:06
What’s for breakfast?
The other day I took my son from my grandmother (he was visiting her in the summer) and now it’s full: porridge, omelettes with sausages... And just coffee would be enough for me!
=========
Do you want to have sex after a hearty meal?
A meow
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Bully Carrie » 24 Aug 2023, 11:26
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 11:16
After a heavy meal, do you want to have sex?
I want to, but not really))
The man’s phrase that infuriates the most?
Sent after 1 minute 2 seconds:
AryaMari : 24 Aug 2023, 11:06
What’s for breakfast? n
Cottage cheese or omelet)
Do you like Viennese waffles? And with what?
Bully Carrie
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Bully Carrie » 24 Aug 2023, 11:29
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 11:16
Do you like morning sex?
I really love it! The best one in recent times.
Do you like whores or queens in bed? To girls: who are you in bed, a whore or a queen?
Bully Carrie
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 11:38
"Leave me alone, it’s not your time..."
======
How do you avoid sex if you’re not in the mood?
A meow
Serg_A
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1970 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1472 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Serg_A » 24 Aug 2023, 11:45
I probably don’t know how both are characterized. But if queens are those who put on a lot of themselves and show off, then you definitely don’t like them.
*
It happens that the sex was such that you were satiated and tired (well tired )?
Serg_A
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Bully Carrie » 24 Aug 2023, 11:48
Serg_A : 24 Aug 2023, 11:45
Does it happen that sex was such that you were full and tired (well tired)?
I almost always have this.
What about you?
Bully Carrie
aryamari
Orgasm!
Posts: 796 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by aryamari » 24 Aug 2023, 12:01
Hooligan Carrie : 24 Aug 2023, 11:29
Girls: who are you in bed, a whore or a queen?
with her husband, a nun and not with her husband :oops:
What is the most exotic thing you have eaten?
aryamari
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Bully Carrie » 24 Aug 2023, 12:16
AryaMari : 24 Aug 2023, 12:01
What’s the most exotic thing you’ve eaten?
Frogs in batter, probably. Well, even Latvian cuisine seems exotic to some, but I’m used to it: gray peas with smoked speck, herring with sour cream, carrot rye cheesecakes. ....
Who loves oysters?
Bully Carrie
Serg_A
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1970 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1472 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Serg_A » 24 Aug 2023, 12:17
Hooligan Carrie : 24 Aug 2023, 11:48
Serg_A : 24 Aug 2023, 11:45
Does it happen that sex was such that you were full and tired (well tired)?
I’m almost always like this.
What about you?
I usually deal with a girl, and she has no time for my pleasures. But sometimes she stops me with demands that she definitely bring me to orgasm (so that I get enough) and this is a mystery to me))).
*
Which do you prefer, gently or hard?
Serg_A
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 12:18
AryaMari : 24 Aug 2023, 12:01
A nun is with her husband and not with her husband
Why is a nun with her husband? With mine I am a prostitute in bed!
AryaMari : 24 Aug 2023, 12:01
What’s the most exotic thing you’ve eaten?
Oh... Stewed pigeons! (They told me this later)
=========================================== ====
Do you wash after sex?
Sent after 14 minutes 20 seconds:
Serg_A : 24 Aug 2023, 12:17
Which do you prefer, gentle or hard?
I like it both tender and hard! And sharp transitions between one and the other...
============== ================
Do you swear a lot during sex?
A meow
smax
Flirting
Posts: 40 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by smax » 24 Aug 2023, 14:27
I don’t swear
Can you service your car yourself?
smax
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Bully Carrie » 24 Aug 2023, 15:36
smax : 24 Aug 2023, 14:27
Can you service your car yourself?
No.
Why is this necessary?
Bully Carrie
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 24 Aug 2023, 17:12
smax : 24 Aug 2023, 14:27
Can you service your car yourself?
And I think, why? I have an older brother and a car service for this.
========
Do you like to have sex in the car?
A meow
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 25 Aug 2023, 00:18
Meow : 24 Aug 2023, 17:12
Do you like to have sex in the car?
I don’t like it, but sometimes I do it)
Passed for a license the first time?
The passage
Serg_A
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1970 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1472 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Serg_A » 25 Aug 2023, 00:56
This is needed to prove that you are cool in everything - and drive a car and fix it can. One of my friends can, for example, change a wheel, if anything
.
.***
Do you like scrambled eggs in the morning?)
Serg_A
16 Replies
3085 Views
Last post by Romakhoma 22 Sep 2023, 10:30
Dear and beloved ladies, a question for you. How do you feel about cunnilingus and...
First post
Dear and beloved ladies, a question for you. How do you feel about cunnilingus and rimming in general and does it depend on the specific partner? The fact is that my friend is more drawn to...
Last post
Many ladies love orgasm from oral sex (it is brighter and longer), my wife loved cunnilingus, and after cunnilingus she refused to give a blowjob
Mine too loves it when I give her cunnilingus, but...
23 Replies
2726 Views
Last post by Stressed 14 Jan 2024, 02:43
Question about penis size
by
with nothing »
31 Mar 2020, 10:44 » in
Members
First post
Hello everyone, the point is that I am 20 years old and a girl left me saying that I have a small penis (15cm), a question for the girls, do you think 15cm is the norm or should I do something?
Last post
16 to 4. Everyone is happy. The main thing is to stand. Nothing else matters! :yes:
158 Replies
4435 Views
Last post by from the ground 05 Feb 2023, 18:16
688 Replies
30298 Views
Last post by Stopkin 08 May 2024, 11:10
Question for women
First post
Girls, is 8 men by the age of 32 a lot?
Last post
Now, by the age of 20, 8 men can say that this is not enough, and by the age of 32 they will even register as nuns))
14 Replies
1618 Views
Last post by Shu_her 14 Aug 2023, 22:49