What am I listening to at the moment?

Music that sex lovers like
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

=@ "Human convoy" - When we were at war - Sablich
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »



Отправлено спустя 5 минут 12 секунд:
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Here’s a lullaby for you instead. We’re watching now, listening. .... Kutikov still has long hair)) 😍

Pierro
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1819
Registered for: 4 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 792 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Pierro »


fish have a bad memory)

Sent after 4 minutes 41 seconds:

Under a white, fragile snow shell
The heart does not beat world, and mine is barely covered with a fur coat.

Sent after 36 minutes 59 seconds:

Let’s find it! let’s go!!! Tiederben!!!!
hey! Hey! hey!

Sent after 6 minutes 19 seconds:
n

Om doom durgaye namah
Aum hrim namah
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Sorcerer
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2154
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 776 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Sorcerer »



Отправлено спустя 6 минут 24 секунды:
User avatar
Aion2012Dead
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1185
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 869 times
Age: 36
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Aion2012Dead »

Sorcerer,
I liked it, though its original meaning has been lost, but you can find a new meaning for yourself.
User avatar
Sorcerer
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2154
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 776 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Sorcerer »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

Breik: 19 Mar 2024, 10:27
Beautiful mushroom-Norwegians)
I’ve been hooked on their music for a long time. I’ve had their “Monument” for 10 years now as a ringtone for all incoming calls, it wanders from phone to phone)
User avatar
Vaginist
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 45
Registered for: 2 years 6 months
Location: севера
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 60 times
Age: 39
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Vaginist »

Broad
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 175
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 307 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Broad »

VARG_: 19 Mar 2024, 11:20 Beautiful mushroom-Norwegians
Yes. A music lover I recently knew said, give them a go, I downloaded all their albums in quality, now I’m listening to 2009-Junior. Interesting command 👍
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

VARG_: 19 Mar 2024, 11:20 Beautiful mushrooms-Norwegians)
I’ve been hooked on their music for a long time. I’ve had their "Monument" as a ringtone for all incoming calls for 10 years, it wanders from phone to phone)
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yPVHNBlvraU
User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

Shalun70,
You need to register to see the link.
Я такую музыку не слушаю, увы.
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Fargal94 »



Отправлено спустя 1 минуту 21 секунду:
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »



Отправлено спустя 5 минут 44 секунды:
evil Eeh
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 31
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Been thanked: 79 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by evil Eeh »

At the moment. Accept "Breaker"
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Fargal94 »

evil Eeh: 19 Mar 2024, 21:26 At the moment. Accept "Breaker"
I started listening to this album Rock in 84)
User avatar
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Girly)) Grammy Awards 2024 for Best Song of the Year and Best Recording of the Year. And best solo performance.
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Eustace »

Hooligan Carrie: 20 Mar 2024, 12:31 Girl)) Grammy Awards 2024 for best song of the year and best recording of the year. And the best solo performance.
not a frail Girl!
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

Eustace: 20 Mar 2024, 12:36
Hooligan Carrie: 20 Mar 2024, 12:31 Girl)) Grammy Awards 2024 for best song of the year and best recording of the year. And the best solo performance.
not a frail Girl!
Yes, she doesn’t suffer from anorexia ))

Sent after 4 minutes 21 seconds:
Girl)) Grammy Awards 2024 for best song of the year and best recording of the year. And best solo performance.
Sievert
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Eustace: 20 Mar 2024, 12:36
Hooligan Carrie: 20 Mar 2024, 12:31 Girl)) Grammy Awards 2024 for best song of the year and best recording of the year. And the best solo performance.
not a frail Girl!
She has changed a lot and became much better. This song is very personal, there is also a great video. But I decided to show this particular performance, because - well, you can’t like this take it and walk past her feet))
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

The man has talent! I think he deserves your attention. :)
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

"SUBLE NATURE". THE SONG CHANGES YOUR SOUL! The author and performer of the song is Svetlana Kopylova
The song is about the fact that we do not appreciate those who are next to us until the Lord takes them to himself...
Guitarist - Mikhail Olenchenko

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »



Отправлено спустя 14 минут 42 секунды:
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Do you have sex while listening to music?
    by The passage » » in General questions about sex
    22 Replies
    321 Views
    Last post by Marmaray
  • What is absolute happiness for you at this moment?
    by Polly » » in Sex stories, stories, fantasies
    5 Replies
    225 Views
    Last post by Polly
  • Top 10 films at the moment
    by Marion » » in Chatterbox
    8 Replies
    499 Views
    Last post by Broad
  • They sneezed, and at the same moment they farted)))))))) Has this happened to anyone?
    by sruvtrusy » » in General questions about sex
    6 Replies
    124 Views
    Last post by bark

Return to “Music”