Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Natali_Natali, Dear Natasha, forget about the chall, towards the end May it will be empty. You can count real people there on the fingers of one hand. The rest are fakes. No one is interested in fakes, not even each other.
-
Christmas_Christmas - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2294
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Location: Канада
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
damn... I don’t even need to forget... I’m not even registered there... I’m just reading the thread and I see that we’re just quarreling... but we could sit on our forum and communicate without any censorship.... especially about the girls that I like so much (and for some reason you can’t talk about relationships between girls there).... I forgot to ask.. and about what I like, submission, humiliation and dominance... for this, probably, an eternal ban?... It’s even worse than what pedohvilia turns out to be....
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Strecoza,
As I understand it, We have a new character from there (or rather, most likely an old one), who just registered and is already aware of everything.
As I said earlier, one account leaves, another appears, but this does not change the essence, everything is the same) ))
As I understand it, We have a new character from there (or rather, most likely an old one), who just registered and is already aware of everything.
As I said earlier, one account leaves, another appears, but this does not change the essence, everything is the same) ))
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Dear Natasha. Well, you won’t understand. There is no chall forum. This is a resource with a handful of haters. Not interesting to each other and not interesting to anyone in principle. They band together to engage in bullying. Then they are active. Now there is no one to hate there and they will stop going there. By the end of May the chall will be empty.Natali_Natali: 11 May 2024, 10:03damn... I don’t even need to forget... I’m not registered there even... I’m just reading the thread and I see that we’re just quarreling... but we could sit on our forum and communicate without any censorship.... especially about the girls that I like so much (and for some reason you can’t talk about relationships between girls there).. ..
I forgot to ask.. and about what I like, submission, humiliation and dominance... for this, probably, an eternal ban?... It’s even worse than what pedohviliya turns out to be....
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
-
Christmas_Christmas - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2294
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Location: Канада
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
but people in general...and really..where am I going...don’t pay attention to me...
njust a remark... on your forum, as I understand it, the administration is masquerading your Nata as me for some reason... just answer WHY????? For the life of me I don’t understand this... your Nata writes well, promote her, and you disguise her as me... well, the situation when your Oksanka, instead of me, allegedly created an account for me on her forum, although I was her I didn’t ask about this... I have my own opinion on this matter.. they just wanted to get the password for my account here (because naturally, what if I agreed to suggestion Oksanka and type in that account would change the password to her own, then exactly the same how could I have taken it... and my account on this forum would have been stolen from me....
although maybe I’ve already come up with it for myself.... but it’s these "little things" that give me the right to doubt your forum...
nothing personal... just a remark... I hope we didn’t quarrel after this?
why is this nonsense?... our Eustace was banned for just one emoticon in his signature... FOR EMILY!!!! ! which you have in the service tools for selection....Alien: 11 May 2024, 10:06 Natali_Natali, damn, where did you get it from? such crazy information about subordination , etc.? Why do you fantasize this to yourself??? Where is the source of this nonsense that you write? At least write about something there. Stop listening to the mentally abnormal dragonfly.
By the end of May, nothing will happen there with Tanya and a bunch of other people. The ravings of a madwoman.
but people in general...and really..where am I going...don’t pay attention to me...
njust a remark... on your forum, as I understand it, the administration is masquerading your Nata as me for some reason... just answer WHY????? For the life of me I don’t understand this... your Nata writes well, promote her, and you disguise her as me... well, the situation when your Oksanka, instead of me, allegedly created an account for me on her forum, although I was her I didn’t ask about this... I have my own opinion on this matter.. they just wanted to get the password for my account here (because naturally, what if I agreed to suggestion Oksanka and type in that account would change the password to her own, then exactly the same how could I have taken it... and my account on this forum would have been stolen from me....
although maybe I’ve already come up with it for myself.... but it’s these "little things" that give me the right to doubt your forum...
nothing personal... just a remark... I hope we didn’t quarrel after this?
Last edited by Christmas_Christmas on 11 May 2024, 10:22, edited 1 time in total.
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Oksanka is vile and shameless. This is the answer to all your questions.Natali_Natali: 11 May 2024, 10:15why is this nonsense?... our Eustace was banned for just one emoticon in his signature... FOR EMILY!!!! ! which you have in the service tools for selection....Alien: 11 May 2024, 10:06 Natali_Natali, damn , where did you get such crazy information about subordination, etc.? Why do you fantasize this to yourself??? Where is the source of this nonsense that you write? At least write about something there. Stop listening to the mentally abnormal dragonfly.
By the end of May, nothing will happen there with Tanya and a bunch of other people. The ravings of a madwoman.
but people in general...and really..where am I going...don’t pay attention to me...
njust a remark... on your forum, as I understand it, the administration is masquerading your Nata as me for some reason... just answer WHY????? For the life of me I don’t understand this... your Nata writes well, promote her, and you disguise her as me... well, the situation when your Oksanka, instead of me, allegedly created an account for me on her forum, although I was her I didn’t ask about this... I have my own opinion on this matter.. they just wanted to get the password for my account here (because naturally, what if I agreed to suggestion Oksanka and type in that account, I would change the password to my own, it’s exactly the same how could I have taken it... and my account on this forum would have been stolen from me....
although maybe I had already come up with the idea for myself.... but it’s such "little things" that give me the right to doubt in your forum...
nothing personal... just a remark... I hope we didn’t quarrel after this?
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Strecoza,
Well, now the alien appeared)). Whose tears are flowing from my messages, or rather from mistakes.
He has already laid out everything point by point in the message above.
And most importantly, I am sure that there is a crowd of people there : facepalm:
. Well, apparently several people under different accounts are a crowd for him))
Well, now the alien appeared)). Whose tears are flowing from my messages, or rather from mistakes.
He has already laid out everything point by point in the message above.
And most importantly, I am sure that there is a crowd of people there : facepalm:
-
Tanya - Penetration

- Posts: 212
- Registered for: 2 years 8 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 50+
- Been thanked: 921 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Natali_Natali, about subordination and so on there are no restrictions..so you’ll be a star
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Martian, Oksana, don’t make excuses and stop lying. You still have a copy of our Natalie on display. And everyone understood everything about your fake Karga.
No one here believes you for a long time. And, you are not welcome here.
No one here believes you for a long time. And, you are not welcome here.
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Tanyushka, Dear Tanya, they don’t read stories from the word there at all.
-
Tanya - Penetration

- Posts: 212
- Registered for: 2 years 8 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 50+
- Been thanked: 921 times
-
Christmas_Christmas - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2294
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Location: Канада
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
damn... I was already a star... at school.. at university.... I don’t need extra attention )))....
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Who reads there? You, Klaus and Serge. I still read it, but I’m not there.
-
Christmas_Christmas - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2294
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Location: Канада
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
I’m reading Tanya’s stories... there you can view the forum without registering and read the content))) I liked her stories and even more)))....
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Tanyushka, Alenka is still reading. But you and Alenka will read here too.
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Strecoza,
And here is the second one a character came to the rescue)))
This forum about sex is being created in order to talk about sex in all its manifestations. We have a live forum, people create topics, communicate in them, communicate in private messages, everyone can find something for themselves)))
And what’s up, for example, I personally didn’t find topics of interest for myself, otherwise what is being created is about nothing at all, a few messages and the topic dies before it has time to develop. And what are these rules for? Maybe you still need to register as with the State Services with a confirmed entry))) Yes, this is just some kind of nonsense.
They are claiming that we have a lot of topics about pedophiles and everything like that , so you can just skip it and not go there.
In any case, I also see the statistics on attendance of our forum and theirs. She speaks for herself)))
And here is the second one a character came to the rescue)))
This forum about sex is being created in order to talk about sex in all its manifestations. We have a live forum, people create topics, communicate in them, communicate in private messages, everyone can find something for themselves)))
And what’s up, for example, I personally didn’t find topics of interest for myself, otherwise what is being created is about nothing at all, a few messages and the topic dies before it has time to develop. And what are these rules for? Maybe you still need to register as with the State Services with a confirmed entry))) Yes, this is just some kind of nonsense.
They are claiming that we have a lot of topics about pedophiles and everything like that , so you can just skip it and not go there.
In any case, I also see the statistics on attendance of our forum and theirs. She speaks for herself)))
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Basically, from everything said above, this is all that you saw, the rest you can’t understand. Or rather, I just don’t want to admit we’re right)
I understand that you are responsible for spelling there
Basically, from everything said above, this is all that you saw, the rest you can’t understand. Or rather, I just don’t want to admit we’re right)
-
Tanya - Penetration

- Posts: 212
- Registered for: 2 years 8 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 50+
- Been thanked: 921 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Vanya is reading, and another Vanya is reading, this is a user also from that old forum, he came at my request. ..Yes, there are a lot of people who read there, you’re just offended by that forum and that’s why now you write anything here, you’re venting your resentment.Strecoza: 11 May 2024, 10:43 Tanyushka, Alenka is still reading. But you and Alenka will read here too.
-
Pierro
- The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1819
- Registered for: 4 years 9 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 792 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
The Martian,
Ksyu, but You can’t write, no matter how hard you try. "doing", "identification". You’re stupid, you make mistakes yourself, and teach others.)
Ksyu, but You can’t write, no matter how hard you try. "doing", "identification". You’re stupid, you make mistakes yourself, and teach others.)
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Let him teach, you have to at least somehow show your superiority and intelligence)))Pierro: 11 May 2024, 10:50 The Martian,
nKsyu, but you can’t write, no matter how hard you try. "doing", "identification". You’re stupid, you make mistakes yourself, and teach others.)
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Well, okay, others think that I’m slandering her out of resentment, but where did your double come from? It was not I who made it, but she. You understand one thing, that Oksanka is vile to the core. That’s all.
If everything is as wonderful with her as she says and as interesting as Tanya says, then what are they doing here? They are trying to lure people here because things are rotten there. Do you think they can’t do it? It turns out, of course, but people come and go. She also actively bans everyone who doesn’t like her. More than a dozen of us have crossed there since winter, and then returned back. There is no forum there. One name. Which Oksanka stole.
n Dear Natasha, if you want a chall, sign up. Why are you like a child? I explained to you how it is and what. If you go there, you saw your double. You don’t understand why, but I’ll explain to you. Oksana is vile and with her dishonest machinations she is trying to increase the activity of her forum.Natali_Natali: 11 May 2024, 10:42 I read Tanya’s stories... there you can view the forum without registration and read the content))) I liked her stories and even really)))
Well, okay, others think that I’m slandering her out of resentment, but where did your double come from? It was not I who made it, but she. You understand one thing, that Oksanka is vile to the core. That’s all.
If everything is as wonderful with her as she says and as interesting as Tanya says, then what are they doing here? They are trying to lure people here because things are rotten there. Do you think they can’t do it? It turns out, of course, but people come and go. She also actively bans everyone who doesn’t like her. More than a dozen of us have crossed there since winter, and then returned back. There is no forum there. One name. Which Oksanka stole.
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Strecoza,
I noticed how It’s interesting for them there that they are all here with us.
There’s simply nothing to talk about, and there’s no one to talk to))
I noticed how It’s interesting for them there that they are all here with us.
There’s simply nothing to talk about, and there’s no one to talk to))
-
Pierro
- The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1819
- Registered for: 4 years 9 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 792 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
That’s for sure) it would be cheaper to return Strekozyulka)
-
Jolly Roger - Penetration

- Posts: 208
- Registered for: 2 years 7 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 300 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
It’s fun here
I’ve already spoken to Oksanka in a private message, I’ll repeat it again for everyone. Until you make your forum friendly to anonymous browsers, primarily Tor, there will never be many people on your forum. Don’t you understand that, due to the nature of my work, I cannot go to similar resources, like your Choll, or anywhere else, because this immediately casts a shadow on my reputation. And if your forum does not monitor IP addresses, although it does monitor it in full, how else can you track the “identical” nicknames, that is, those that belong to the same user. But the forum is fine.
But if in my service they find out that I went to your forum from my laptop, computer or smartphone (and my service periodically checks sites that my colleagues “go to” (we are this department We even affectionately call it the department for combating personnel, it will just be a shame for me. Do you really not understand such basic things? Yes, all I have to do is go to your forum or here in a regular browser, and that’s it - my boss right away? , or in a month but WILL KNOW where I was and what I posted.
Once again, make friends with the Tor browser for a start. Start with at least this
Our forum for example. He’s very friendly with Thor and that’s just a HUGE plus for me.
Once again, make friends with the Tor browser for a start. Start with at least this
Our forum for example. He’s very friendly with Thor and that’s just a HUGE plus for me.
-
Jolly Roger - Penetration

- Posts: 208
- Registered for: 2 years 7 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 300 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Okay, I’ll answer. try registering on your forum via Tor
Just give it a try. Do not view the content, but register. It is IMPOSSIBLE to do this through Thor!!! Well, like small children, honestly. You want to help you, but you
Are you Oksanka?The Martian: 11 May 2024, 11:00 Jolly Roger, he is loyal! When was the last time you checked? It’s been worthless for two years now, no Google captchas. A regular engine without any filters=)
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Martian, Oksana write to you in a personal message, and then you you post personal messages for everyone to see, as your Vanya did more than once, as Karga did yesterday. Tell me honestly, is Karga Vanya? He is single-celled and Hag is single-celled and they hate me for no reason. Vanya is just a person who is offended by life. Useless and uninteresting to anyone, like your Hag, like you.
Last edited by Venus on 11 May 2024, 11:11, edited 1 time in total.
-
Christmas_Christmas - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2294
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Location: Канада
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
after the situation with creating an account instead of me, and now with their Nata imitating them under me, I will not register there..... In any case, I still don’t understand why? Why is another user being disguised as me?....Strecoza: 11 May 2024, 10:53Dear Natasha, if you want a chall, sign up. Why are you like a child? I explained to you how it is and what. If you go there, you saw your double. You don’t understand why, but I’ll explain to you. Oksana is vile and with her dishonest machinations she is trying to increase the activity of her forum.Natali_Natali: 11 May 2024, 10:42 I read Tanya’s stories... there you can view the forum without registration and read the content))) I liked her stories and even really)))
Well, okay, others think that I’m slandering her out of resentment, but where did your double come from? It was not I who made it, but she. You understand one thing, that Oksanka is vile to the core. That’s all.
If everything is as wonderful with her as she says and as interesting as Tanya says, then what are they doing here? They are trying to lure people here because things are rotten there. Do you think they can’t do it? It turns out, of course, but people come and go. She also actively bans everyone who doesn’t like her. More than a dozen of us have crossed there since winter, and then returned back. There is no forum there. One name. Which Oksanka stole.
-
Bully Carrie - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 4809
- Registered for: 3 years 4 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Well, hello) There are lesbians there! And lesbians are also not allowed on the challah.Tanyushka: 11 May 2024, 10:26 about subordination and so on, there are no restrictions..so you will be a star
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Tanyushka, your Vanya is an animal. They need to be kept in a cage, chained and muzzled.
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
The concept of honesty is incompatible with them.
Yes, because they need you there. They need people like that to raise the forum, but they can’t do it in an honest way, and it won’t work.
The concept of honesty is incompatible with them.
-
Christmas_Christmas - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2294
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Location: Канада
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
I’m already confused with you... who should I ask about the account on which they stuck my avatar ? Oksanka* or someone else?....The Martian: 11 May 2024, 11:13 Natali_Natali, about the second user - you know who to ask. Why is she doing this and the motives are known and obvious.
-
Christmas_Christmas - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2294
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Location: Канада
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
and by the way, I remembered... in some thread, now I can’t find it... your Oksanka here noticed that Nata wrote a cool story on her forum... so who then created that account and sculpts mine on it avatar? if Oksanka herself boasted about that account with us.... I just can’t find where she wrote this with us, but I remember that I read this post of hers....
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
I’m wondering why you’re tracking up.
After all, such forums should be anonymous
After all, such forums should be anonymous
-
Tanya - Penetration

- Posts: 212
- Registered for: 2 years 8 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 50+
- Been thanked: 921 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
I’m laughing. I’m not a zoophile, I’m telling you that! He doesn’t care about you at all (I assure you 100%), but that’s why you’re so all about him, and about him. It’s really strange, Eustace, think about it!
Last edited by Tanya on 11 May 2024, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.
-
Christmas_Christmas - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2294
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Location: Канада
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
so it turns out that people are telling the truth? do you track IP addresses? why?... damn, thank God I swim in shallow water and only write about my swamp.... subordination and dominance... I don’t get involved in politics)))... otherwise it would be like in a song.. "and if there are those who come to you, there will be those who will come for you!"(Nautilus it seems, although maybe I’m wrong)The Martian: 11 May 2024, 11:25 Natali_Natali, for the one who logged into it from the same IP address,
-
Jolly Roger - Penetration

- Posts: 208
- Registered for: 2 years 7 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 300 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Why?
I support the questionNatali_Natali: 11 May 2024, 11:33 So it turns out that people are telling the truth? do you track IP addresses?
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Of course it’s true. Your stories would help them become more active on the forum. So they decided to create an account there on your behalf. A sneaky way to increase activity, but they are not capable of anything elseNatali_Natali: 11 May 2024, 11:33so it turns out that people are telling the truth? do you track IP addresses? why?... damn, thank God I swim in shallow water and only write about my swamp.... subordination and dominance... I don’t get involved in politics)))... otherwise it would be like in a song.. "and if there are those who come to you, there will be those who will come for you!"(Nautilus it seems, although maybe I’m wrong)The Martian: 11 May 2024, 11:25 Natali_Natali, for the one who logged into it from the same IP address,
-
Christmas_Christmas - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2294
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Location: Канада
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
damn.... I don’t understand anything anymore... who was thinking about what)))... some kind of Indian movie ... the whole film is love and fights, and at the very end, it suddenly turns out that all the main characters... and not only... are relatives))))....The Martian: 11 May 2024, 11:31 Natali_Natali, because at that time she really thought it was you. But it turned out to be a Dragonfly.
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
The Martian, Oksanka, Billie Jean has this post: “Girls, send the finished photos, don’t wait. I thought they’ll write here when they send everything) I’ll send it today” You liked him.
What he thought there is not important. The important thing is that this is a woman with confirmed gender. Your fakes are not childish. You correct his message. He’s like a woman, otherwise you don’t have any fakes there
What he thought there is not important. The important thing is that this is a woman with confirmed gender. Your fakes are not childish. You correct his message. He’s like a woman, otherwise you don’t have any fakes there
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
So I repeat once again, how can we talk about anonymity then?The Martian: 11 May 2024, 11:31 we do not monitor, but analyze to resolve controversial issues, like here. Plus, when trying to guess passwords, IP allows you to block the guesser at the network level, and not at the application level. This makes it easier for the server. Actually, that’s why they are needed in the logs.
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
The Martian, Oksana you wrote the day before yesterday that Dragonfly is Eustace and Pierrot. Today, that Dragonfly is Nata. Aren’t you tired of lying? Everyone here already thinks you’re a fool.
Except for your ass-licking, of course.
Except for your ass-licking, of course.
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
For statistics. There are currently 17 users on the chall along with guests. Stopped reading the forum. By the end of May it will be empty.
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Martian, It was Pierrot who wrote that you stole the forum and he also calls you a beggar.
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
If everything is fine with you, then just stop coming here. Go and have an interesting conversation. Or is it not interesting to communicate with fakes?
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
There can be as many views as you like, it doesn’t mean anything. After all, the views counter counts every entry. Therefore, there may not be new people there.
And by the way, about ip, I didn’t receive a clear answer. While the addresses are being viewed, there can be no question of anonymity
And by the way, about ip, I didn’t receive a clear answer. While the addresses are being viewed, there can be no question of anonymity
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Looks like they let go of the wheels, the split began to disappear and I wanted to communicate not only with myself, but also with people.Strecoza: 11 May 2024, 11:56If everything is fine with you, then just stop coming here. Go and have an interesting conversation. Or is it not interesting to communicate with fakes?
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
Oksana, we think that you are lying. You lie all the time and you’ve already completely lied.
-
Nick1979 - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2143
- Registered for: 3 years 10 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Been thanked: 5238 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here
There is no point, because you don’t know what to answer. You want to seem smart, but questions baffle you. That’s why you write all sorts of nonsenseThe Martian: 11 May 2024, 11:58 Nick1979, if you think that in Yandex there are dummies who pour nonsense into statistics, then there is no point in discussing anything at all.
-
Venus - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 5655
- Registered for: 3 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 15761 times
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 134 Replies
- 3684 Views
-
Last post by Sidor
-
- 104 Replies
- 3291 Views
-
Last post by Sibiryak89
-
- 104 Replies
- 3951 Views
-
Last post by Leon king
-
- 0 Replies
- 313 Views
-
Last post by Married
-
- 5 Replies
- 347 Views
-
Last post by Ragnar Lodbrok