What am I listening to at the moment?

Music that sex lovers like
User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

In honor of today’s International Roma Day!
User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
Tapkin
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1191
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Location: Novosib
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 891 times
Age: 54
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Tapkin »


:victory:
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Starik938
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 36
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Владимирская область
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 86 times
Age: 31
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Starik938 »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Tapkin
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1191
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Location: Novosib
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 891 times
Age: 54
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Tapkin »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by aryamari »

User avatar
razzor666
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 36
Registered for: 2 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 11 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by razzor666 »

biwhc
Showing interest
Posts: 6
Registered for: 2 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 9 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by biwhc »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

Pierro
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1819
Registered for: 4 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 792 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Pierro »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Tapkin
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1191
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Location: Novosib
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 891 times
Age: 54
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Tapkin »

Billy-Idol
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 39
Registered for: 2 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 9 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Billy-Idol »

Frost Demon
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 86
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Location: Казахстан
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 115 times
Age: 36
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Frost Demon »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

In a week we are cheering for Angelina at Eurovision 2024!!👍👍

User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Alice »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

Pierro
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1819
Registered for: 4 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 792 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Pierro »

what a... catchy song
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

Pierro
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1819
Registered for: 4 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 792 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Pierro »

there are no such guys anymore..
User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Venus »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Pilot Camelot
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 64
Registered for: 2 years 10 months
Location: Тюмень
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 437 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Pilot Camelot »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Shalun70
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2338
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Планета земля
Gender: Male
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 869 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Shalun70 »

User avatar
Pilot Camelot
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 64
Registered for: 2 years 10 months
Location: Тюмень
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 437 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Pilot Camelot »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
Pilot Camelot
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 64
Registered for: 2 years 10 months
Location: Тюмень
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 437 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Pilot Camelot »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

it would fill up
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 63
Registered for: 2 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 25 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by it would fill up »

User avatar
Tapkin
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1191
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Location: Novosib
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 891 times
Age: 54
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Tapkin »

User avatar
rasaroam
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1677
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 1722 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by rasaroam »

User avatar
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 662
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by RANGE_ »

User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: What am I listening to at the moment?

Unread post by Venus »

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Do you have sex while listening to music?
    by The passage » » in General questions about sex
    22 Replies
    321 Views
    Last post by Marmaray
  • What is absolute happiness for you at this moment?
    by Polly » » in Sex stories, stories, fantasies
    5 Replies
    225 Views
    Last post by Polly
  • Top 10 films at the moment
    by Marion » » in Chatterbox
    8 Replies
    499 Views
    Last post by Broad
  • They sneezed, and at the same moment they farted)))))))) Has this happened to anyone?
    by sruvtrusy » » in General questions about sex
    6 Replies
    124 Views
    Last post by bark

Return to “Music”