Talk about abstract topics not related to sex (although are there such?)
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391 Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ » 01 Sep 2023, 08:25
Alexsss : 01 Sep 2023, 07:21
Swinging), powerlifting, arm wrestling, kettlebells, and from time to time, rollers
we are waiting for you in erotic photos
viewtopic.php?t=11837
I’m not an athlete, so I don’t know what time of day, I do amateur fitness, running, cycling at different times.
What are you afraid of?
Last edited by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ on 01 Sep 2023, 08:29, edited 1 time in total.
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Xenophon » 01 Sep 2023, 08:29
That I can’t stand it and go to
erotic men’s photos with your photo.
Are you cheerful, cheerful?
Xenophon
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391 Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ » 01 Sep 2023, 08:33
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 08:29
That I won’t be able to stand it and I’ll come in in
erotic men’s photos with your photo.
Are you cheerful, cheerful?
come in)
I would say , which makes me happy now)
What invention would you invent to make life better and easier for everyone?)
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 01 Sep 2023, 08:51
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 08:29
Are you cheerful, cheerful?
Thoughtful... I remembered school, university. It was fun!
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ : 01 Sep 2023, 08:33
What invention would you invent to make life better and easier for everyone?)
Magic wand
=======
Have you already planned your weekend? And How?
A meow
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 01 Sep 2023, 09:42
Meow : 01 Sep 2023, 08:51
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 08:29
Are you cheerful, cheerful?
Thoughtful... I remembered school, university. It was fun!
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ : 01 Sep 2023, 08:33
What invention would you invent to make life better and easier for everyone?)
Magic wand
=======
Have you already planned your weekend? And how?
I’ll go to the dacha while the weather is good
And, what are your plans for the weekend?
The passage
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Beluga » 01 Sep 2023, 10:00
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 09:42
And, what are your plans for the weekend?
Sleep, cheer for sports on TV, visit relatives, promised to clean my aunt’s computer from viruses : unknown:
Meow : 01 Sep 2023, 10:06
Do you eat a lot at night?
It depends what night it is, but I try not to
What is your pillow stuffed with?
Last edited by Beluga on 01 Sep 2023, 10:09, edited 1 time in total.
Beluga
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 01 Sep 2023, 10:06
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 09:42
And, what are your plans for the weekend?
I’ll go to my parents. Also closer to nature. I hope they don’t call you to work...
=======================
Do you eat a big meal at night?
A meow
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 01 Sep 2023, 10:10
Belkha : 01 Sep 2023, 10:00
What is your pillow stuffed with?
I have an orthopedic one. Polyurethane probably
Meow : 01 Sep 2023, 10:06
Do you eat a lot at night?
Of course not) Although I want to
Are you overweight?
The passage
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Beluga » 01 Sep 2023, 10:12
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 10:10
Are you overweight?
There are 5-10 kilograms, and lack of height
What flavor of perfume do you like? ?
Beluga
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Xenophon » 01 Sep 2023, 10:50
What flavor of perfume do you like?
Hawthorn. Goes well on Fridays.
Roach or shrimp?
Xenophon
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Beluga » 01 Sep 2023, 10:57
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 10:50
Roach or shrimp?
Tiger shrimp and better
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 10:50
Hawthorn. Goes well on Fridays.
As an enema?
Beluga
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Xenophon » 01 Sep 2023, 11:20
Belkha : 01 Sep 2023, 10:57
as an enema?
Let me go, depth
Well, it’s like, who is used to it.
You do an enema with hawthorn to improve the ecological state of the environment ?
Xenophon
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 01 Sep 2023, 12:07
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 11:20
Do you do an enema with hawthorn to improve the ecological state of the environment?
Of course not. (
can’t you ask questions more correctly? Otherwise no one wants to answer. )
=====================================
Are you accessing the forum from your phone?
A meow
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Xenophon » 01 Sep 2023, 12:11
Meow : 01 Sep 2023, 12:07
phone number go to the forum?
Reply Reply Prev. topicNext topic
1563 messages Page 32 of 32 Prev. 1 … 28 29 30 31 32
When and how.
Do you like only correct questions?
Xenophon
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 01 Sep 2023, 12:14
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 12:11
Do you like only correct questions?
Why? No. Just why write all this nonsense?
========================
Do you take a shower after sex?
A meow
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Xenophon » 01 Sep 2023, 12:19
Meow : 01 Sep 2023, 12:14
Do you take a shower after sex?
It depends on how the sex was. Sometimes you give yourself so much to the process that you no longer have the strength. And I don’t want to drive my beloved off my shoulder.
Don’t you like stupid people?
Xenophon
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Bully Carrie » 01 Sep 2023, 12:21
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 10:50
Roach or shrimp?
Roach under a fur coat, instead of herring.
Women’s phrase that infuriates you the most?
Bully Carrie
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Beluga » 01 Sep 2023, 12:22
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 12:19
You don’t like stupid people?
You don’t like people who want to seem stupider than they are
And who What time is it at your place?
Beluga
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Xenophon » 01 Sep 2023, 12:24
Belkha : 01 Sep 2023, 12:22
what time is it?
Let me go, depth...
22.24.
You love accuracy ?
Xenophon
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 01 Sep 2023, 12:29
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 12:19
You don’t like stupid people?
Why? Sometimes they are so funny!
======================
How often do you change your underwear?
A meow
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 01 Sep 2023, 12:42
Meow : 01 Sep 2023, 12:29
How often do you change your underwear?
After each shower
How many hours do you need to get some sleep?
The passage
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Beluga » 01 Sep 2023, 12:44
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 12:42
How many hours do you need to sleep?
from seven or more but not more than ten
How often do you go In the shower?
Beluga
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 01 Sep 2023, 12:45
Belkha : 01 Sep 2023, 12:44
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 12:42
How many hours do you need to sleep?
seven or more but not more than ten
nHow often do you take a shower?
Twice a day, but if it’s very hot or there’s sex, then more often
Oh, you?
The passage
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 01 Sep 2023, 12:46
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 12:42
How many hours do you need to sleep?
6-7. But I can lie around for days!
======================
Do you grow homemade flowers?
A meow
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Beluga » 01 Sep 2023, 12:46
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 12:45 Oh, you?
At least two, after work and before bed (in the morning optional)
And you like to lie down in the bath in foam with salt?
Beluga
A meow
Orgasm!
Posts: 748 Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1303 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by A meow » 01 Sep 2023, 13:05
Belkha : 01 Sep 2023, 12:46
Do you like to lie in the bathtub in foam and salt?
Yes. And you won’t believe where I tried it for the first time: in the hospital in physical therapy! There’s also oxygen...
=====
Do you like sex with a condom?
A meow
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Xenophon » 01 Sep 2023, 13:48
Meow : 01 Sep 2023, 13:05
Do you like sex with a condom?
Myukalka thanked the author for this message
I am categorically unacceptable. I wrote it too harshly. Well, I don’t like it. The sensations are not the same.
Do you give a blowjob with a condom?
Xenophon
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 01 Sep 2023, 13:54
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 13:48
Meow : 01 Sep 2023, 13:05
Do you like sex with a condom?
Myukalka thanked the author for this message
I am categorically unacceptable. I wrote it too harshly. Well, I don’t like it. The sensations are not the same.
Do you give a blowjob with a condom?
Of course I did, but I don’t like it. Better without
When did you have sex?
The passage
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Beluga » 01 Sep 2023, 14:00
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 13:54
When did you have sex?
It was in 2002, as I remember now.
Do you fall asleep easily?
Beluga
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Xenophon » 01 Sep 2023, 14:01
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 13:54
When did you have sex?
Yesterday morning.
Do you like morning sex?
Xenophon
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 01 Sep 2023, 14:04
Belkha : 01 Sep 2023, 14:00
Do you fall asleep easily?
Yes, as soon as I lie down
Ksenofont :01 Sep 2023, 14:01
Do you like morning sex? n
I prefer evening ones
How often do you have sex?
The passage
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860 Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Xenophon » 01 Sep 2023, 14:11
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 14:04
How often do you have sex?
For this message by Marinka
Once twice a week
Do you cum quickly?
Xenophon
Mechanic
Oral stimulation
Posts: 159 Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 135 times
Age: 43
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Mechanic » 01 Sep 2023, 17:44
Ksenofont : 01 Sep 2023, 14:11
Do you cum quickly?
Anything can happen. I can finish in a minute, I can work for an hour:)))
Marinka : 01 Sep 2023, 14:04
How often do you have sex?
Depending on your mood and opportunity. But going without sex for more than 3 days is bad!
Do you scream during sex?
Mechanic
Watchman
Orgasm!
Posts: 704 Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 327 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Watchman » 02 Sep 2023, 09:35
Mechanic : 01 Sep 2023, 17:44
Do you scream during sex?
Yes, when I remember that I forgot to turn off the iron at home
Do you understand computers?
Watchman
Mechanic
Oral stimulation
Posts: 159 Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 135 times
Age: 43
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Mechanic » 02 Sep 2023, 10:01
Watchman : 02 Sep 2023, 09:35
Are you knowledgeable about computers?
Where would we be without this? Yes.
Do you drink fresh milk?
Mechanic
Watchman
Orgasm!
Posts: 704 Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 327 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Watchman » 02 Sep 2023, 10:02
Mechanic : 02 Sep 2023, 10:01
Do you drink fresh milk?
From milk only yoghurts (not counting cheeses) and not often
White or Black bread?
Watchman
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 02 Sep 2023, 10:03
Mechanic : 02 Sep 2023, 10:01
Do you drink fresh milk?
In general, I don’t drink milk
Should food be tasty or healthy?
Sent after 35 seconds:
Watchman : 02 Sep 2023, 10:02
White or Black bread?
I don’t eat bread either. Bread.
The passage
Mitry
Penetration
Posts: 263 Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 154 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Mitry » 02 Sep 2023, 10:09
The food must be edible
What is worse than stupidity?
Mitry
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 02 Sep 2023, 10:15
Mitriy : 02 Sep 2023, 10:09
What is worse than stupidity?
The only thing worse than stupidity is a fool who thinks he is smart. And if this fool is also a redneck by nature, then it’s really bad.
What kind of music do you like to listen to?
The passage
Mechanic
Oral stimulation
Posts: 159 Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 135 times
Age: 43
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Mechanic » 02 Sep 2023, 10:19
Marinka : 02 Sep 2023, 10:03
Should food be tasty or healthy?
Of course!
Do you like to relax in nature?
Mitriy : 02 Sep 2023, 10:09
What is worse than stupidity?
Insanity!
Mechanic
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 02 Sep 2023, 10:24
Mechanic : 02 Sep 2023, 10:19
Do you like to relax in nature?
Yes, I do
Do you live in a big city?
The passage
Watchman
Orgasm!
Posts: 704 Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 327 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Watchman » 02 Sep 2023, 10:27
Mechanic : 02 Sep 2023, 10:19
Do you like to relax in nature?
If it is not completely wild
To the River or to the Sea?
Watchman
Mechanic
Oral stimulation
Posts: 159 Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 135 times
Age: 43
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Mechanic » 02 Sep 2023, 10:35
Marinka : 02 Sep 2023, 10:24
Do you live in a big city?
I live in two at once, one is big.
What kind of music do you like?
Mechanic
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 02 Sep 2023, 10:40
Mechanic : 02 Sep 2023, 10:35
Marinka : 02 Sep 2023, 10:24
Do you live in a big city?
I live in two at once, one is big.
What kind of music do you like? n
I love instrumental music.
How can you live in two cities? Are you studying or working a shift?
The passage
Mitry
Penetration
Posts: 263 Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 154 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Mitry » 02 Sep 2023, 11:30
Marinka : 02 Sep 2023, 10:40
How can you live in two cities? Are you studying, working on a shift?
threw, didn’t answer and left
I think that one by one, it definitely won’t work at the same time
although if there is a land border between the cities and sit exactly in the middle....
How to intrigue a fool?
Mitry
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Beluga » 02 Sep 2023, 11:52
Mitriy : 02 Sep 2023, 11:30
How to intrigue a fool?
Give them a piece of paper on which to write on both sides "look on the back"
as a psychiatrist once asked me. How is acute different from semi-acute?
Beluga
Mechanic
Oral stimulation
Posts: 159 Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 135 times
Age: 43
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Mechanic » 02 Sep 2023, 12:00
Marinka : 02 Sep 2023, 10:40
How can you live in two cities? Are you studying or working on a shift?
No. It’s just a big city and suburbs, 10 min. ride. So I wander between them.
What are you doing now?
Mechanic
The passage
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415 Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by The passage » 02 Sep 2023, 12:03
Mechanic : 02 Sep 2023, 12:00
What are you doing now?
I’m looking for a good film. I want to watch
Can you tell me a good movie?
The passage
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627 Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Beluga » 02 Sep 2023, 12:05
Marinka : 02 Sep 2023, 12:03
Can you tell me a good movie?
I liked the last one I saw "Arrhythmia"
What genre do you prefer in books?
Beluga
Manfred
Penetration
Posts: 215 Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 241 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Manfred » 02 Sep 2023, 12:48
Belkha : 02 Sep 2023, 12:05
What genre do you prefer in books?
As it should be for 50+ - memoirs. Memoirs of scientists are especially interesting. The history of science is much more fascinating than it seems.
Do you empty a filled vacuum cleaner bag before throwing it away?
Manfred
16 Replies
3085 Views
Last post by Romakhoma 22 Sep 2023, 10:30
Dear and beloved ladies, a question for you. How do you feel about cunnilingus and...
First post
Dear and beloved ladies, a question for you. How do you feel about cunnilingus and rimming in general and does it depend on the specific partner? The fact is that my friend is more drawn to...
Last post
Many ladies love orgasm from oral sex (it is brighter and longer), my wife loved cunnilingus, and after cunnilingus she refused to give a blowjob
Mine too loves it when I give her cunnilingus, but...
23 Replies
2726 Views
Last post by Stressed 14 Jan 2024, 02:43
Question about penis size
by
with nothing »
31 Mar 2020, 10:44 » in
Members
First post
Hello everyone, the point is that I am 20 years old and a girl left me saying that I have a small penis (15cm), a question for the girls, do you think 15cm is the norm or should I do something?
Last post
16 to 4. Everyone is happy. The main thing is to stand. Nothing else matters! :yes:
158 Replies
4435 Views
Last post by from the ground 05 Feb 2023, 18:16
688 Replies
30298 Views
Last post by Stopkin 08 May 2024, 11:10
Question for women
First post
Girls, is 8 men by the age of 32 a lot?
Last post
Now, by the age of 20, 8 men can say that this is not enough, and by the age of 32 they will even register as nuns))
14 Replies
1618 Views
Last post by Shu_her 14 Aug 2023, 22:49