Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Talk about abstract topics not related to sex (although are there such?)
User avatar
Tanya
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 212
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 921 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Tanya »

Ay Devil is beautiful, in her own style! Dragonfly, well, you kept shouting that no one meets in real life, you have such a chance to prove to us that you yourself are real. Honestly, I can envy you.
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Tanyushka: 14 May 2024, 21:23 Ay, the Devil is beautiful, in her own style! Dragonfly, well, you kept shouting that no one meets in real life, you have such a chance to prove to us that you yourself are real. Honestly, I can envy you.
are you so sure about the Devil???? wait for the meeting first!!!!!
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Chertovka: 14 May 2024, 16:13 defining a bearded wanker
I didn’t write a single word about the bearded one. You are already describing yourself.

Sent after 15 minutes :
Pierro, ))) You they wrote that the devil would have put me in my place, but in the end it turned out the other way around. ))) Now it’s up to you. Call the four-devil and then tell us whether it’s the right one or the wrong one.
If it is, then your stories about it do not fit with what I saw here yesterday. I thought there would be an intellectual battle. Oh, here comes a sofa gopnik, like our Devil...
The devil has an inflated self-conceit and this is all against the backdrop of a very low intellectual level....
Pierro
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1819
Registered for: 4 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 792 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Pierro »

Strecoza: 14 May 2024, 15:59 I wanted to ask him about you to make sure when we meet
it’s better to see him once.. go to the meeting.. yourself, share your impressions. .)

Sent after 3 minutes 52 seconds:
nintellectual battle
strange turn of the conversation..
actually..you made the appointment yourself..)
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Strecoza: 14 May 2024, 22:07 there will be an intellectual battle. Oh, here comes a sofa gopnik, like our Devil...
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Eustace: 14 May 2024, 22:29
Strecoza: 14 May 2024, 22:07 there will be an intellectual battle. Oh, here comes a sofa gopnik, like our Devil...
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Yes, I didn’t write anything about the bearded man. The fake got so carried away that he gave himself away.
And he looks like our Devil. He also likes to use phraseological combinations copying courtyard jargon from the 90s.
Sofa Gopnik.

Sent after 29 minutes 3 seconds:
Pierro: 14 May 2024, 22:22 share your impressions..
I shared my impressions yesterday. I didn’t just see a topic about examining the vagina and hastened to draw my conclusions. Of course not.
I was haunted by the fake copying our Natalie. I didn’t specifically look for it. He caught my eye. And, now I see the profile of the devil, and there are the required 1 year and 7 months of experience that the fake Natalie had. It’s already suspicious, but so far this is only a coincidence due to experience.
I enter the list of messages of the user devil and see such beauty there.




You need to register to see the link.

Пользователь Чертовка зареген осенью 22 года. Оставил одно сообщение, о том, что какие молодцы администрация нового чалла... и все. Одно единственное сообщение оставил и... исчез на целый год и семь месяцев, чтобы появится в мае 24 года, вместе с другими фейками.

Вот его пост про трансика читая который, у меня возникли подозрения в том, что фейк Чертовка мужчина



You need to register to see the link.

Ну, а тема про влагалище лишь укрепила мои подозрения.

Кстати вы же уже видели, что фейк так увлекся, что написал про бородатого дрочера.
Ни слова нигде не писала, про бородатого....
Pierro: 14 May 2024, 22:22 странный поворот беседы..
вообще-то..встречу Вы сами назначили


Ничего странного. На встрече я могу лишь увидеть гендер пришедшего, но в данной случае основной вопрос не в этом. Вопрос в том настоящая ли чертовка или фейк? Это вы легко можете выяснить по телефону. Вы хорошо ее знаете. Причем вы с таким восторгом о ней вспоминаете, что видно не вооруженным взглядом, что у вас симпатия к ней есть, как к женщине или это уважаете к ней, как личности. Не суть важно. Важно то, что что-то в любом случае есть, а тут такой шанс пообщаться. Есть и номер телефона и предлог по которому можно позвонить. Но... вы не пользуетесь этим шансом. Почему?
Потому, что видите что это фейк или быть может верите, что эта чертовка, но вы разочарованы, что чертовка уже не та... Бред про трансов, бред про влагалище и надутый мыльный пузырь в этой теме. Вы разочарованы.
Last edited by Venus on 15 May 2024, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Good morning!.........
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:03 Good morning!.........
))) Good))) how is the weather with you?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Excellent, the sun is shining.
The thermometer is 24. The bird cherry is blooming.
You need to register to see the link.

Отправлено спустя 2 минуты 10 секунд:
С утра две мысли....
Первая, почему я не в Саратове.
Вторая, я буду очень грустить, когда вы решите закрыть эту тему.
User avatar
Hmmmm
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 447
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 298 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Hmmmm »

User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Hmmmm, I think I’ll pour some coffee and eat some sweets. ..
You need to register to see the link.
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:09 Second, I will be very sad when you decide to close this topic
))) Ahaha. Why close this topic?)))
This is a topic of shame for the chall forum. Shame on Oksanka. Shame on her fakes.
This is no longer just a topic, but a monument)))
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Strecoza, but for now you are erecting monuments and laying gravestones - chall lives...and it is much larger and wider than the communication of clones, fakes, etc.
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:28 Strecoza, but for now you are erecting monuments and lay down gravestones - the chall lives...and it is much larger and wider than the communication of clones, fakes, etc.
))) This I’m not the one building the monument here. This is all "beauty" thanks to Oksanka. She tried))) Well, the chall lives thanks to me...
Until the end of May it will be bigger and wider... and then it will fall asleep...
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Strecoza, sorceress....
Will this one live forever?
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Strecoza: 14 May 2024, 23:43
Eustace: 14 May 2024, 22:29
Strecoza: 14 May 2024, 22:07 there will be an intellectual battle. Oh, here comes a sofa gopnik, like our Devil...
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Can the case be closed? what at the meeting at the Fountain, will we take it??? and then blame Fake Agents on everything!!!

Yes, I didn’t write anything about the bearded one. The fake got so carried away that he gave himself away.
And he looks like our Devil. He also likes to use phraseological combinations copying courtyard jargon from the 90s.
Sofa Gopnik.

Sent after 29 minutes 3 seconds:
Pierro: 14 May 2024, 22:22 share your impressions..
I shared my impressions yesterday. I didn’t just see a topic about examining the vagina and hastened to draw my conclusions. Of course not.
I was haunted by the fake copying our Natalie. I didn’t specifically look for it. He caught my eye. And, now I see the profile of the devil, and there are the required 1 year and 7 months of experience that the fake Natalie had. It’s already suspicious, but so far this is only a coincidence due to experience.
I enter the list of messages of the user devil and see such beauty there.




You need to register to see the link.

Пользователь Чертовка зареген осенью 22 года. Оставил одно сообщение, о том, что какие молодцы администрация нового чалла... и все. Одно единственное сообщение оставил и... исчез на целый год и семь месяцев, чтобы появится в мае 24 года, вместе с другими фейками.

Вот его пост про трансика читая который, у меня возникли подозрения в том, что фейк Чертовка мужчина



You need to register to see the link.

Ну, а тема про влагалище лишь укрепила мои подозрения.

Кстати вы же уже видели, что фейк так увлекся, что написал про бородатого дрочера.
Ни слова нигде не писала, про бородатого....
Pierro: 14 May 2024, 22:22 странный поворот беседы..
вообще-то..встречу Вы сами назначили


Ничего странного. На встрече я могу лишь увидеть гендер пришедшего, но в данной случае основной вопрос не в этом. Вопрос в том настоящая ли чертовка или фейк? Это вы легко можете выяснить по телефону. Вы хорошо ее знаете. Причем вы с таким восторгом о ней вспоминаете, что видно не вооруженным взглядом, что у вас симпатия к ней есть, как к женщине или это уважаете к ней, как личности. Не суть важно. Важно то, что что-то в любом случае есть, а тут такой шанс пообщаться. Если и номер телефона и предлог по которому можно позвонить. Но... вы не пользуетесь этим шансом. Почему?
Потому, что видите что это фейк или быть может верите, что эта чертовка, но вы разочарованы, что чертовка уже не та... Бред про трансов, бред про влагалище и надутый мыльный пузырь в этой теме. Вы разочарованы.
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Strecoza: 15 May 2024, 00:34 Well, the chall lives thanks to me...
Dear!!! Be more modest!!! :-D
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Eustace, shhh...
nNow they’ll slap you on the wrist...
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:42 Will this one live forever?
This is an old forum. When I came here, the old-timers wrote to me in a personal message that this forum was no longer viable... But a year and a half has passed since then. The flight is normal.
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Eustace, how did you sleep?

Sent after 28 seconds:
Strecoza, who are the old-timers here?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:51 Who are the old-timers here?
You don’t know them.
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Strecoza, that’s why I’m asking.
nWho are they, where are they????
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:53 Strecoza, that’s why I’m asking.
Who are they, where are they????
Why do you care who they are and where? You don’t know them.
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:51 Eustace, how did you sleep?
flipped to your last PHOTO!!! and slept like the dead!!! :crazy:
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Strecoza, you’re starting to give me reason to think that this not true...
You can write in a personal message, I just want to know who is the old one here.

Sent after 47 seconds:
Eustace, my good one...I’m glad that you had a good time with me 😘

Sent after 27 seconds:
Eustace, are you one of the old ones?
Dragonfly doesn’t want to talk to me about it.

Sent after 2 minutes 19 seconds:
Eustace, Could I have known you under a different nickname?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:59 you are starting to give me a reason to think
You can think what you want. I will not write their nicknames here, or in PM, or anywhere.
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Strecoza, because there are none....
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:59 Eustace, could I know you under a different nickname?
I would tell you, but you don’t want to give yourself up :( You break like.........
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Eustace, and you try....maybe this will help
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 01:23Eustace, but t
I don’t fall for cheap show-off!!! :crazy:
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Eustace, I give up and don’t pester... But measure everyone by....
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 01:27 Eustace, we give up!!!
it would be like that right away!!! :cat1:
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 01:18 because they don’t exist....
Because you don’t know them.
Wool
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1666
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 2245 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Wool »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 00:51 Who are the old-timers here?
Of the active ones, for example, Shy Baby, 4 and a half years of experience.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=95
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Eustace, why are you redoing my quotes..
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 01:48 Eustace, why are you redoing my quotes..
It’s not me, it’s And, And
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Юстас, 😡😡😡😡😡
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Alenka, :sumashed: тебе :oops:
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Eustace, there is no such emoticon... but you are easy imagine..
Frown her brows, pouted her lips and crossed her arms, turned away....
all in the same denim jacket...
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Alenka: 15 May 2024, 01:58 turned away....
that is, with your butt towards me???? how lovely!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmm :cat1:
User avatar
Christmas_Christmas
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2294
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Location: Канада
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Christmas_Christmas »

Юстас: 14 May 2024, 17:26 You need to register to see the link. там некому лайкать!!! А беседу вести там никто не умеет, пара трёха фраз, хорошо если в тему ляпнули, а то и просто брякнул и пошёл дальше :crazy:
да я уже заметила что там на форуме не читают рассказы.... Танюшкины вот например... нет ни комментариев, ни лайков нет.... не пойму, неужели людям не интересно(((...
Wool
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1666
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 2245 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Wool »

Eustace: 15 May 2024, 02:00
Alenka: 15 May 2024, 01:58 turned away....
that is, with your butt towards me???? how lovely!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmm :cat1:
Alyonka’s butt is cooler than Marinka’s butt :yes: The one who left us has Heaven there completely transcendental beauty :roll:
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Bolbol: 15 May 2024, 02:28 The one who left us has Nebo
))) Do you miss Nebo? I think she will come back))) she has already disappeared...
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Natali_Natali: 15 May 2024, 02:24 I don’t understand, are people really not interested(((...
I wrote here several times that they don’t read stories there, but you didn’t believe me.
User avatar
Christmas_Christmas
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2294
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Location: Канада
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Christmas_Christmas »

Strecoza: 15 May 2024, 02:50
Natali_Natali: 15 May 2024, 02:24 I don’t understand whether people really aren’t interested(((...
I wrote here several times that people don’t read there stories, but you didn’t believe me.
so it’s not even a matter of whether I believed it or not... it’s just how can you not read the story, especially if it interesting?....
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Natali_Natali: 15 May 2024, 02:58 So it’s not even a matter of whether I believed it or not... it’s just how can you not read the story, especially if it’s interesting?
they read it just to understand can not. What is it, where is it, what is it about, why is it!!! Something like this!!! :crazy:
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Natali_Natali: 15 May 2024, 02:58
Strecoza: 15 May 2024, 02:50
Natali_Natali: 15 May 2024, 02:24 I don’t understand whether people really aren’t interested(((...
I wrote here several times, that they don’t read stories there, and you didn’t believe me.
So it’s not even a matter of whether I believed it or not... it’s just how can you not read the story, especially if he is interesting?....
They communicate there through force. They are too lazy to write a message, but you want them to read stories. There fakes create imitation of activity
User avatar
Christmas_Christmas
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2294
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Location: Канада
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Christmas_Christmas »

Eustace: 15 May 2024, 03:01
Natali_Natali: 15 May 2024, 02:58 So it’s not even a matter of whether I believed it or not... it’s just how can you not read the story, especially if it’s interesting?
They read it, they just can’t understand it. What is it, where is it, what is it about, why is it!!! Something like this!!! :crazy:
damn... what do you mean "they can’t understand"?....
Strecoza: 15 May 2024, 03:02 They communicate there through force. They are too lazy to write a message, and you want them to read the stories.
but if the author does not have feedback from readers, then sooner or later she will\ he will simply stop writing... or he won’t stop writing, he simply won’t post... why, if no one is interested(((...
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Natali_Natali: 15 May 2024, 03:06 or he won’t stop writing, he simply won’t post... why, if no one is interested(((...
The ships will come. They read here, they comment here. They will come and you will return soon.
User avatar
Christmas_Christmas
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2294
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Location: Канада
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Christmas_Christmas »

Strecoza: 15 May 2024, 03:09 and you will return.
damn... I never left here...
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Attention ERRORAL REGISTRATION 4ALL
    by Christmas_Christmas » » in Sex stories, stories, fantasies
    134 Replies
    3684 Views
    Last post by Sidor
  • Who is from the Erogen forum? Emigrants, banned and living on both sides, come here!
    by near g zogu » » in Chatterbox
    104 Replies
    3291 Views
    Last post by Sibiryak89
  • Has anyone met anyone from this forum?
    by Anonymous » » in Dating for sex and communication
    104 Replies
    3951 Views
    Last post by Leon king
  • There are a lot of girls here who are ready to make their fantasies come true
    by Married » » in General questions about sex
    0 Replies
    313 Views
    Last post by Married
  • Do girls come here? There are suspicions that no
    by Gwan1991 » » in Zoophilia
    5 Replies
    347 Views
    Last post by Ragnar Lodbrok

Return to “Chatterbox”