Photos of your ladies

We talk frankly about sex, share our impressions and experiences. Everything that does not fit into the sections below
Forum rules
性论坛
User avatar
The passage
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 6415
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by The passage »

Bolbol: 12 Mar 2023, 21:28
Marinka: 12 Mar 2023, 12:29 I asked the moderators to remove my photos from this topic. Tomorrow I’ll look for where else I posted it, in what topics. Everything is fine.
Correct :yes: And then blow up the forum with this collage :daypyat:

Image
Да сделаю я эпиляцию, можешь больше не намекать)))
babybaby787
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 72
Registered for: 4 years
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 72 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by babybaby787 »

Bolbol: 12 Mar 2023, 10:09 Here, I found a sniff from our forum Marinka :daypyat:

Image
n Lovely, simply lovely! I wish I could shave it smooth and lick it afterwards!
User avatar
Fat man
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 267
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Location: Ростов-на-Дону
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 130 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Fat man »

Marinka, Hello! Have you posted photos? Please tell me where I can see it
User avatar
Wolffr
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1208
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Location: Германия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 100+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1262 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Wolffr »

Fat Man: 18 Mar 2023, 13:24 Marinka, Hello! Have you posted photos? Please tell me where I can see
I join the question, where can I see your photos!??
GRECK
Showing interest
Posts: 9
Registered for: 4 years
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 152 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by GRECK »

You need to register to see the link.
Это киска моей девочки😋
Wool
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1666
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 2245 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Wool »

Wolffr: 18 Mar 2023, 13:31
Fat Man: 18 Mar 2023, 13:24 Marinka, Hello! Have you posted photos? Please tell me where I can see
I join the question, where can I see your photos!??
I’ll join you, without your photos the forum is broken :yes: though I haven’t seen a single photo of you, honestly :unknown:
Andrewv
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 404
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 708 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Andrewv »

Sig: 24 Feb 2023, 09:08 I love my baby. You can comment
the ass is simply chic, the figure is juicy, sex with such a girl is super
Turbo94
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 181
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1048 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Turbo94 »

User avatar
Egor247
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 195
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Location: Новосибирск
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 242 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Egor247 »

Turbo94, looks juicy)
User avatar
it’s. a matter
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 45
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Location: Краснодар
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Been thanked: 141 times
Age: 49
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by it’s. a matter »

A couple of times they asked me to share a photo of my wife, and I sent it. I saw that guys like it, it even turns me on...))
I understand that someone has a crush on my favorite, it’s cool))
You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.
Andrewv
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 404
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 708 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Andrewv »

yana.amur: 21 Mar 2023, 18:49 A couple of times they asked me to share a photo of my wife, and I sent it. I saw that guys like it, it even turns me on...))
I understand that someone has a crush on my favorite, it’s cool))
You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.
девушка прекрасна, милая, и с хорошими формами. Радуй ее в постеле, она заслуживает
Phantom
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 65
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 228 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Phantom »

User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Fargal94 »

Фантом: 01 Apr 2023, 12:10 You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.

You need to register to see the link.

Есть в этом что то привликательное.
не что то, а классная попка!
Turbo94
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 181
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1048 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Turbo94 »

nekto38, I persuade you, it doesn’t work
User avatar
Lybitel
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 42
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 203 times
Age: 38
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Lybitel »

deen-don
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 62
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 61 times
Age: 39
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by deen-don »

Turbo94: 12 Mar 2023, 15:21Image
She’s just amazing
Nicholas 22
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 109
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 350 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Nicholas 22 »

Turbo94,
Cute, beautiful girl
Deitrell
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 47
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 75 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Deitrell »

Couple 33: 12 Mar 2023, 04:06Frictions
Couple, where are you from?)
Nicholas 22
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 109
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 350 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Nicholas 22 »

You need to register to see the link.
Моя жена, сочная девочка, есть много интересных фото, кто подрочит на эту розочку пишите!
User avatar
Vasily81
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 43
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Location: Орск
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 35 times
Age: 41
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Vasily81 »

neopredelennaya: 24 Feb 2023, 15:43 How beautiful all the girls are. I’ll show my friend too
mmmmm what a beauty 😍😍😍
Asgard
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 110
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 421 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Asgard »

Tempy_Brennan: 14 Dec 2022, 22:12 Does anyone like to show off their lady for everyone to see? Why do you like it? Post it, show it)
I like it, I want to either swing with my beloved or mzhm.
You need to register to see the link.
Malicious
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 96
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: SPb
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 54 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Malicious »

Phantom, masturbating.... She feels so good
Maxs71
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 566
Registered for: 3 years
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 355 times
Age: 38
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Maxs71 »

yana.amur: 21 Mar 2023, 18:49
well, it’s such a sin that you don’t stand up
shah12
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 22
Registered for: 3 years
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 25 times
Age: 45
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by shah12 »

Nikolai 22, beautiful kitty. I really like these sponges
Val85
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 30
Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 289 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Val85 »

EvgehaSpeed
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 10
Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 4 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by EvgehaSpeed »

Bolbol: 12 Mar 2023, 21:28 Correct And then blow up the forum with this collage
Beautiful woman, wow
18Yur@74
Showing interest
Posts: 8
Registered for: 3 years
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 35 times
Age: 51
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by 18Yur@74 »

Turbo94, ням- ням!!!
ilia1988
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 78
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Кострома
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 49 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by ilia1988 »

Turbo94: 10 Feb 2023, 07:38 Sent after 16 minutes 57 seconds
So sweet&# 128527;
neopredelennaya: 24 Feb 2023, 15:43 What are all the girls like
What gorgeous breasts😏
Chenn: 24 Feb 2023, 21:50 Photos of your ladiesQuick quoteThank
Message 25 Feb 2023, 08:50
nGenerally sexy😏 and how the nipples stick out invitingly& #128527;
Alex77: 24 Feb 2023, 22:23 Ladies are all beautiful, they are created to be admired and...
Girls are beautiful creatures , without them it would be boring to live 😌 so take care of the exciting beauties and do not offend them😌
Polk: 27 Feb 2023, 09:56 Here’s another New Year’s, as requested))) we have a rich collection))
Ugh, it took my breath away😏
Turbo94: 02 Mar 2023, 03:17 For this message the author of Turbo94 was thanked
What a seductive wet pussy😏
zmey000
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 38
Registered for: 4 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by zmey000 »

Hottoh: 12 Feb 2023, 05:15 Моя
You need to register to see the link.

Отправлено спустя 10 секунд:
Моя
You need to register to see the link.
афигенная

Отправлено спустя 2 минуты 32 секунды:
сладкая писечка
iwanB
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 11
Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 18 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by iwanB »

Ampland: 13 Feb 2023, 02:01 A beautiful body that promises bliss to whoever penetrates it with his penis!
Yes, a pleasant figure

Sent after 15 minutes 46 seconds :
yana.amur: 21 Mar 2023, 18:49 A couple of times they asked me to share a photo of my wife, I sent it. I saw that guys like it, it even turns me on...))
I understand that someone has a crush on my favorite, that’s cool))
I Wouldn’t mind seeing more, share your beauty. Possible in PM
Dimon84
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 84
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Чита
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 450 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Dimon84 »

User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Fargal94 »

Фигурка и попочка очень уж хороши)
Maxs71
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 566
Registered for: 3 years
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 355 times
Age: 38
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Maxs71 »

хороша попочка
Denis1991
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 15
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 252 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Denis1991 »

Vulkan
Making eye contact
Posts: 1
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Vulkan »

I would have finished her too
User avatar
Xiaomi
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 10
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 225 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Xiaomi »

User avatar
not available
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 92
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 607 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by not available »

User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Fargal94 »

такая девочках орошая, и не кому было снять фото?
User avatar
not available
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 92
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 607 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by not available »

I was riding alone, with a friend) this is a former lover
Maxs71
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 566
Registered for: 3 years
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 355 times
Age: 38
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Maxs71 »

фигурка хороша яб её раздел думаю голенькая вобще заглядение
User avatar
not available
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 92
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 607 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by not available »

Maxs71, there were pictures somewhere, if you’re interested, I’ll look for it. ..so yes, I loved her. Quiet, but when it comes to sex, she fucks like the last skin
Maxs71
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 566
Registered for: 3 years
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 355 times
Age: 38
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Maxs71 »

nedostupen: 12 Oct 2023, 04:28 Maxs71, there were pictures somewhere, If you’re interested, I’ll look for it... so yes, I loved her. Quiet, but how it comes to sex, she fucks like the last skin
of course it’s interesting
User avatar
not available
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 92
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 607 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by not available »

Maxs71, I dropped my pussy somewhere too, I need to look for it, not much true, but there should be a couple of photos

You need to register to see the link.
Maxs71
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 566
Registered for: 3 years
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 355 times
Age: 38
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Maxs71 »

nedostupen: 12 Oct 2023, 05:37 Maxs71, I also dropped my pussy somewhere , you need to look, it’s not enough, but there should be a couple of photos

You need to register to see the link.
хорош попец прям супер
User avatar
not available
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 92
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 607 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by not available »

Maxs71
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 566
Registered for: 3 years
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 355 times
Age: 38
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Maxs71 »

Mihaaa 4
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 895
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Location: Омск
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 983 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Mihaaa 4 »

User avatar
not available
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 92
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 607 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by not available »

Maxs71
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 566
Registered for: 3 years
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 355 times
Age: 38
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by Maxs71 »

ух ванна с лепестками рамонтик
User avatar
not available
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 92
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 607 times
Re: Photos of your ladies

Unread post by not available »

Maxs71, she herself is wise) I don’t bother these matters.
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General questions about sex”