Monochrome splendor

Creativity of our authors and online authors, share your stories and wild fantasies!
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Fargal94 »

User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Max.71.RUS
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 117
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 398 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Max.71.RUS »

User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

Strecoza: 22 Nov 2023, 23:46 Image
Я всегда чувствовал, что в предыдущей жизни был малюском!
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Max.71.RUS
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 117
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 398 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Max.71.RUS »

User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

You need to register to see the link.

Отправлено спустя 17 часов 21 минуту 40 секунд:
You need to register to see the link.
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image
User avatar
AlwaysNaked
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 43
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: 23 регион
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 103 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by AlwaysNaked »

User avatar
Max.71.RUS
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 117
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Тула
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 398 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Max.71.RUS »

romannaich
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 194
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Been thanked: 91 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by romannaich »

Strecoza, damn, the nipples are just fire 🔥
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image

Отправлено спустя 13 часов 18 минут 15 секунд:
Image
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Murena0314
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 384
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1452 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Murena0314 »

User avatar
Kuniman
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 404
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 834 times
Age: 46
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Kuniman »

смачная кайфушка!! 😋
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image

Отправлено спустя 24 минуты 17 секунд:
Image
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

Вот это самое сложное удержать даму в такой момент и сделать это нежно, чтобы не обломать кайф!
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Fargal94 »

User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image
0dlb0
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 650
Registered for: 2 years 10 months
Location: Челябинск
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 343 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by 0dlb0 »

Strecoza,
And you can read at to her lips - what is she saying?
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Fargal94 »

0dlb0: 01 Dec 2023, 05:20 Can you read her lips - what is she saying?
Says:"plant")))))
0dlb0
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 650
Registered for: 2 years 10 months
Location: Челябинск
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 343 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by 0dlb0 »

Fargal94: 01 Dec 2023, 05:25"ambush"
mmmm? It seems to me that the articulation doesn’t fit.
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Fargal94 »

0dlb0: 01 Dec 2023, 05:43
Fargal94: 01 Dec 2023, 05:25"ambush"
mmmm? It seems to me that the articulation doesn’t fit.
That’s essentially true)
0dlb0
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 650
Registered for: 2 years 10 months
Location: Челябинск
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 343 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by 0dlb0 »

Fargal94: 01 Dec 2023, 05:55 That’s essentially true)
It seems to me that she’s like some kind of nurse, carrying out a certain procedure and asking the patient: everything is ok ?
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Fargal94 »

0dlb0: 01 Dec 2023, 06:25
Fargal94: 01 Dec 2023, 05:55 That’s essentially true)
It seems to me that she is like some kind of nurse, carrying out a certain procedure and asking the patient: everything ok?
So think as you like)
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image
User avatar
Beluga
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1627
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1779 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Beluga »

User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Xenophon »

User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image
User avatar
mouse
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 49
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Тридевятое царство
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 202 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by mouse »

User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Venus »

Image
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 514
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Stopkin »

Stunning, what a beauty
User avatar
mouse
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 49
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Тридевятое царство
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 202 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by mouse »

User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Fargal94 »

User avatar
Pilgrim
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 216
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 931 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Pilgrim »

Stopkin
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 514
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Stopkin »

Gorgeous photo, bastard
User avatar
Pilgrim
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 216
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 931 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by Pilgrim »

User avatar
mouse
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 49
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Тридевятое царство
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 202 times
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by mouse »

User avatar
rat poison
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 374
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 601 times
Age: 40
Re: Monochrome splendor

Unread post by rat poison »

Return to “Sex stories, stories, fantasies”