Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Ask your stronger half what worries you in terms of sexual relationships
Svetlana
Potential sex object
Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Svetlana »

Boys, if you don’t have a girl, do you often jerk off?
User avatar
Hermes
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 22
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Из Небраски
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 8 times
Age: 32
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Hermes »

niqk, well, as life shows, many drag in the registry office the first junk that came across. And therefore, they then have to change the scenery on stage every day in time, so that the “world of pretense” they erected is at least somehow stable.
User avatar
seriously
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 285
Joined: 4 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 332 times
Age: 49
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by seriously »

Hermes, you are absolutely right my friend. :sorry:
User avatar
wolf06
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 35
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Ярослалвь
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 73 times
Age: 36
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by wolf06 »

As they say, I masturbated, I masturbate, and I will masturbate))
When I didn’t have a wife, I could do it 8 times a day, now it’s less, here I have sex with my wife, and I’m rarely alone at home, so I’ll cum several times a week, I can do it more often
freech
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 91
Joined: 6 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 82 times
Age: 34
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by freech »

regularly)
Faust
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 483
Joined: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1732 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Faust »

Hermes, yes, that’s wonderful too. Only the wife, as a rule, does not have enough strength and her arm begins to hurt. And so you lie on her lap, suck her breasts, and she jerks you off :)
Beshtau
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 33
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 23 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Beshtau »

Very often, I like this thing, if there is an opportunity, you can cum 3 or 4 times
Mozirkh 17
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 49
Joined: 4 years 4 months
Location: Беларусь
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 42 times
Age: 49
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Mozirkh 17 »

I’ve never jerked off in my life! And yes, I’m an asshole!))
lis96160
Making eye contact
Posts: 1
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: homosexual
Age: 30+
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by lis96160 »

regular
Kostya
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 99
Joined: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 167 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Kostya »

I’ve been doing this for many years now))) but in the morning in bed I can do it every day, well, if my wife likes zusunu, then she jerks me off))))
User avatar
Avi
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 93
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 157 times
Age: 36
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Avi »

Alinka, sex - sex, how cute, sex - sex without interruption
Region
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 89
Joined: 4 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 43 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Region »

Alinka: 27 May 2021, 00:39
niqk: 26 May 2021, 08:08 With or without details, I think the whole forum would be very happy to eat your hot photos with their own eyes! Will you please the forum members?
It’s hot!!!
A hot girl like you every time wanted!
racer
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 580
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 356 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by racer »

Every day, of course, a funny question to begin with)
Vartislav
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 144
Joined: 4 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 264 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Vartislav »

In youth, up to 6 times a day. Adults 3 or 4 times. The third wife really enjoyed watching the process. I even asked for it especially for her. But this is already her memories about youth)
psycheleh
Potential sex object
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by psycheleh »

I do this as often and as confidently as possible :)
Zohai
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 80
Joined: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 30 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Zohai »

Often, but my wife doesn’t know this, although she sometimes asks, for some reason I say that I don’t jerk off, I don’t know why, I’m apparently embarrassed)
PrematureCum
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 224
Joined: 4 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 203 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by PrematureCum »

Pannochka: 07 Jun 2022, 03:00 Well, I just personally think that guys should cum much less often and less than we do. This leaves you with more love and passion for us. And if you are often allowed to cum, then all your passion disappears.
I masturbated every day until I was 18, and then, on the advice of my mother, I switched to once a week. She said that if more often there will be a weak attraction to girls, and if less often there will be stagnation of seminal fluid.
User avatar
Funduk
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 55
Joined: 4 years 10 months
Been thanked: 45 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Funduk »

Every day, sometimes several times. And now I do it. Already 3 times today)
Wow
Making eye contact
Posts: 2
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Been thanked: 3 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Wow »

Almost every day..))
Wanderer 64
Potential sex object
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Wanderer 64 »

Svetlana, For what purpose are you interested?
wantmore
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 23
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 21 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by wantmore »

Svetlana: 12 Apr 2020, 10:51 Boys, if you don’t have a girl, you often jerk off
If you don’t have a girl, I jerk off quite often, although due to work I have less time for it than before.
User avatar
First Russian
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 54
Joined: 4 years 10 months
Location: Курган
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 67 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by First Russian »

And if not, and if there is a girl, I jerk off often. I just like to jerk off :oops:
User avatar
Elf Cat
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 325
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 530 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Elf Cat »

I’m married and still jerk off.
I even used to just jerk off to my wife, for example, when she’s in the shower. She was pleased.
Onism
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 558
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Nizhniy Novgorod
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 388 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Onism »

Yesterday, I came 5 times and this morning a couple more times, I came to work and still want to go home... :oops:
User avatar
BingoBoobs
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 41
Joined: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 23 times
Age: 30
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by BingoBoobs »

Once a day is stable, but if you are in the mood and have the opportunity, you can do it more often)
User avatar
Flame
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 76
Joined: 4 years 4 months
Location: @Fiammal
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 393 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Flame »

- Private Ivanov! What are you even thinking about?
- About women! I always think about them!
Wanderer 64
Potential sex object
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Wanderer 64 »

Fiamma, any man can answer this if he is a man
Areson
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 61
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 112 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Areson »

I also resort to the method of satisfaction once a day at least. And all this is not because there is no one or they simply don’t give it. It’s just easier that way))))) I guess I’m lazy))). Well, + these are different things: sex and masturbation, and each of them is good in its own way.
Ievhen
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 10
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 6 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Ievhen »

Now I jerk off every day, but without orgasm. I cum once a week.
freech
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 91
Joined: 6 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 82 times
Age: 34
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by freech »

and now too
Oleg257
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 355
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Oleg257 »

Svetlana: 12 Apr 2020, 10:51 Boys, if you don’t have a girl, do you often jerk off
As a teenager it was very often
Several times a day
wantmore
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 23
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 21 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by wantmore »

Ievhen: 14 Jul 2022, 15:17 Now I jerk off every day, but without orgasm. I cum once a week.
Isn’t this harmful?
in the sense of not jerking off, but cumming so rarely?))
User avatar
Elf Cat
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 325
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 530 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Elf Cat »

wantmore: 16 Jul 2022, 06:55
Ievhen: 14 Jul 2022, 15:17 Now I jerk off every day, but without orgasm. I cum once a week.
Isn’t this harmful?
in the sense of not jerking off, but cumming so rarely?))


Harmful and even very
wantmore
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 23
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 21 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by wantmore »

Gato Elfo: 16 Jul 2022, 06:59 It’s harmful and even very
Well, yes, it seems so to me too.
User avatar
yakenghar
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 35
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 19 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by yakenghar »

Happens. Not enough sex with women. And as McConaughey said in The Wolf of Wall Street, to concentrate on work, you need to jerk off more often.
Onism
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 558
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Nizhniy Novgorod
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 388 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Onism »

I just love handjob! This is the simplest pleasure! Both relaxation and invigoration, a universal remedy for everything. I can’t imagine how people live for months without jerking off?
Onanism always saves me in any situation, if I’m tired and if I want to sleep, it invigorates me. If you are excited, tense, or irritated, it calms you down. Just great!
Although I love sex, it’s more difficult, and masturbation is always with you....
Zohai
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 80
Joined: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 30 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Zohai »

PrematureCum: 09 Jul 2022, 05:45 I masturbated every day until I was 18, and then, on my mother’s advice, I switched to once a week. She said that if more often there will be a weak attraction to girls, and if less often there will be stagnation of seminal fluid.
It’s very cool that you you can discuss such things with your mother
Aquariuss88
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 239
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Location: Замкадье
Gender: Male
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 480 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Aquariuss88 »

When any opportunity arises, from the age of five, no later, without even thinking. I can’t or don’t want to for my beloved, but I regularly do good things for her. And for example, in the morning when she is sleeping, I generally do my favorite thing with a bang!!!
Gera645
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 86
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Location: Minsk
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 142 times
Age: 35
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Gera645 »

Yes, jerking off is in the order of things, even in family life. When my wife was in the hospital, he sent her a video report with a handjob almost every day, she was pleased
Last edited by Gera645 on 28 Jul 2022, 06:30, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
romance book
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 269
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 76 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by romance book »

Alinka: 15 Jul 2020, 04:01 at the slightest desire he begins to try to get out
There are no problems. You just need to lift your penis up, and then it won’t stick out and you won’t be able to see it through your pants. I wear swimming trunks, they slightly press my penis. And if there were family pants, it would be less comfortable

Sent after 17 minutes 12 seconds:
PrematureCum: 09 Jul 2022, 05:45 until I was 18, I masturbated every day, and then, on the advice of my mother, I switched to once a week. She said that if more often there will be a weak attraction to girls, and if less often there will be stagnation of seminal fluid.
Why is she interested in you having an attraction to girls? Maybe you don’t need this attraction
Vadoss
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 67
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 360 times
Age: 43
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Vadoss »

Regularly, almost every day, and sometimes more than once.))
User avatar
romance book
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 269
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 76 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by romance book »

Svetlana: 12 Apr 2020, 10:51 Boys, if you don’t have a girlfriend, you often jerk off
I’ve had live sex 7 times in my 40 years, so I always jerk off. About several times a week. If I’m on vacation and sitting at home, I can watch porn every day and more than once. Without porn, orgasm is usually little pleasure
Kimonolik
Showing interest
Posts: 5
Joined: 4 years 1 month
Location: Украина
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 2 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Kimonolik »

Svetlana: 12 Apr 2020, 10:51 Boys, if you don’t have a girl, do you often jerk off
I jerk off every day and at least three times 😊
Big with small
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 97
Joined: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 64 times
Age: 37
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Big with small »

Every day I jerk off, although I’m over 30, there’s no one to fuck, so I jerk off.
User avatar
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Joined: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Alex would »

Big with small,
Big with a small: 16 Aug 2022, 05:55 I jerk off every day, although I’m over 30, there’s no one to fuck, so I jerk off.
I’m over 50, and there’s someone to fuck, that’s all I also jerk off, I consider this activity not a forced replacement for sex, but a pleasant addition. Not every day, but if no one bothers me, I do it slowly and with feeling.
jonny_t
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 84
Joined: 4 years 1 month
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 68 times
Age: 41
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by jonny_t »

Married for 10 years. Somehow, for periods every day and 2-3 times, and sometimes for a week I don’t want anything. Sex with wife once or twice a week, she doesn’t want more. Yes, and I am already with her too. I’m looking for a lover)))
User avatar
IWantItAll
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 100
Joined: 4 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 84 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by IWantItAll »

In general, I try to jerk off once a week, no more, the orgasm is always stronger than every day)
Skf
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 287
Joined: 4 years 1 month
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 355 times
Age: 46
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Skf »

I often chase a bald guy
lexus1987
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 20
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Location: Архангельск
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by lexus1987 »

IMG_20201124_093936.jpg
им игрушкой
ben764
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 84
Joined: 4 years 2 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 106 times
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by ben764 »

I jerk off almost every day, I like it
Sokolov
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 102
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 225 times
Age: 36
Re: Question for boys: do you jerk off often?

Unread post by Sokolov »

Svetlana: 12 Apr 2020, 10:51 Boys, if you don’t have a girl, do you often jerk off
Every single day... high libido)
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Girls, do you like to jerk off to the way guys jerk off?
    by gtyydyvXenaFB » » in Questions for girls and women
    20 Replies
    1290 Views
    Last post by Parapara
  • I really want to jerk off with a woman over a video call or just a call for fantasy and jerk off.
    by Timas0 » » in Virtual sex
    0 Replies
    236 Views
    Last post by Timas0
  • Girls watched boys jerk off
    by sensitive » » in Peeping
    8 Replies
    2745 Views
    Last post by Hangover nonsense
  • Boys and boys.
    by angry as hell » » in General questions about sex
    67 Replies
    606 Views
    Last post by Kalyaev

Return to “Questions for guys and men”