How do you like my vagina?

Sharing beautiful photos
Kitty92
Showing interest
Posts: 4
Joined: 2 years 9 months
Location: Челябинск
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 80 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Kitty92 »

rim11
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 305
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1459 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by rim11 »

The instrument that was inserted into the girl is called a mirror according to Cusco N2. But where it was inserted 10 cm is called the vagina.
You need to register to see the link.

Размер влагалища девушки позволил раздвинуть створки полностью на 65мм.
You need to register to see the link.

Правильно установленное зеркало позволяет осмотреть шейку матки девушки.
You need to register to see the link.
User avatar
Manfred
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 215
Joined: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 241 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Manfred »

Kitty92: 19 Dec 2023, 03:53 You need to register to see the link.
Вот моё)
Я не гинеколог, а просто любитель, но берусь утверждать, что это не влагалище.
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Fargal94 »

Kitty92: 19 Dec 2023, 03:53 You need to register to see the link.
Вот моё)
Красивая вагинка и особенно привлекает внимание чудесный секелёчек!) :tulpans:
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Joined: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Xenophon »

Kitty92: 19 Dec 2023, 03:53 You need to register to see the link.
Вот моё)
Все конечно на любителя, но по мне так эта замечательная бусинка лучше любого влагалища! А здесь она прекрасна и порождает самые восхитительные фантазии!
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Fargal94 »

Ksenofont: 20 Dec 2023, 11:08
Kitty92: 19 Dec 2023, 03:53 You need to register to see the link.
Вот моё)
Все конечно на любителя, но по мне так эта замечательная бусинка лучше любого влагалища! А здесь она прекрасна и порождает самые восхитительные фантазии!
Тоже от неё и фантазий с нею, голова моего младшего братца просто кругом идёт)
VoVa09
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 18
Joined: 2 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 14 times
Age: 45
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by VoVa09 »

Kitty92: 19 Dec 2023, 03:53Here’s mine)
Very beautiful, the clitoris is charming, just asking for tenderness and affection :cat1:
0dlb0
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 650
Joined: 2 years 10 months
Location: Челябинск
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 343 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by 0dlb0 »

rim11: 19 Dec 2023, 05:53 /url]
Why did they do this to her?
0dlb0
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 650
Joined: 2 years 10 months
Location: Челябинск
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 343 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by 0dlb0 »

Kitty92: 19 Dec 2023, 03:53 Here
Mmmmm... Should be elastic :sumashed:
User avatar
Ivan.Kirillov
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1767
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 7274 times
Age: 45
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ivan.Kirillov »

We move a story
Posts: 0
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 3 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by We move a story »

You need to register to see the link.
Так и манит!!!
User avatar
Ivan.Kirillov
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1767
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 7274 times
Age: 45
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ivan.Kirillov »

User avatar
viktor.petrovich
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 69
Joined: 2 years 9 months
Location: Воронеж
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 196 times
Age: 51
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by viktor.petrovich »

ivan.kirillov, Шикарно!
Pol66
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 59
Joined: 2 years 10 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 40 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Pol66 »

Wow, nice hole! :oops:
rome
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 55
Joined: 5 years 1 month
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 259 times
Age: 59
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by rome »

something was lost there
You need to register to see the link.
Ded
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1027
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Бишкек
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1163 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ded »

romin, Lovely girl, perfect mouth, and yummy pussy
User avatar
PIRATE 101
Showing interest
Posts: 4
Joined: 2 years 9 months
Location: Smolensk
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 70+
Been thanked: 34 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by PIRATE 101 »

Awesome girl! Kisanka is a delight!
User avatar
Ivan.Kirillov
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1767
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 7274 times
Age: 45
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ivan.Kirillov »

User avatar
Ivan.Kirillov
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1767
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 7274 times
Age: 45
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ivan.Kirillov »

User avatar
viktor.petrovich
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 69
Joined: 2 years 9 months
Location: Воронеж
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 196 times
Age: 51
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by viktor.petrovich »

Guest: 18 Jun 2020, 05:15
Just like a peach!
User avatar
Ivan.Kirillov
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1767
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 7274 times
Age: 45
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ivan.Kirillov »

User avatar
Juss
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 311
Joined: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 216 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Juss »

Marypen, very sweet pussy!!!
User avatar
Ivan.Kirillov
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1767
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 7274 times
Age: 45
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ivan.Kirillov »

Ded
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1027
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Бишкек
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1163 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ded »

ivan.kirillov, MMM how lovely! What sponges.
alexey2024
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 13
Joined: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 92 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by alexey2024 »

Guest, how clean, after hair removal
User avatar
paradise
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 61
Joined: 3 years 2 months
Location: ----
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 39 times
Age: 39
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by paradise »

Kisa: 18 Jun 2020, 05:07
Nice pussy. Beautiful, I just want to lick it)
Sex is us
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years 8 months
Location: Луганск
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 112 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Sex is us »

Why would I add a photo that seems to be loading but not displayed?
Murzik85
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 303
Joined: 3 years 2 months
Location: Санкт Петербург
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1198 times
Age: 41
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Murzik85 »

Sex is us: 17 Jan 2024, 02:55 Why will I add the photo, it seems to be loading but not displayed
If it doesn’t work, then send me a PM) )))))
User avatar
Kuniman
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 404
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 834 times
Age: 46
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Kuniman »

Sex is us: 17 Jan 2024, 02:55 Why will I add the photo, it seems to be loading but not displayed
no photo)
Sex is us
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 11
Joined: 2 years 8 months
Location: Луганск
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 112 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Sex is us »

User avatar
Kuniman
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 404
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 834 times
Age: 46
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Kuniman »

Приятная девочка! Только это должно быть в теме сисек)) 😉
Murzik85
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 303
Joined: 3 years 2 months
Location: Санкт Петербург
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1198 times
Age: 41
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Murzik85 »

Прекрасный вид!
Pussy4ka
Showing interest
Posts: 6
Joined: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Been thanked: 252 times
Age: 24
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Pussy4ka »

You need to register to see the link.
Не против, если я так постою? :oops:
User avatar
Kuniman
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 404
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 834 times
Age: 46
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Kuniman »

Pussy4ka: 17 Jan 2024, 03:41 You need to register to see the link.
Не против, если я так постою? :oops:
Шикарно!) разрешите пристроиться) ) 😉
You need to register to see the link.
Murzik85
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 303
Joined: 3 years 2 months
Location: Санкт Петербург
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1198 times
Age: 41
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Murzik85 »

Pussy4ka: 17 Jan 2024, 03:41 You need to register to see the link.
Не против, если я так постою? :oops:
Аппетитно выглядит!
Ded
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1027
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Бишкек
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1163 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ded »

Pussy4ka, Nobody will mind! All men will kneel! And they will kiss your flower. You are flawless.
Sex coot
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 246
Joined: 2 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 135 times
Age: 45
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Sex coot »

How desirable your pussy is.....I would insert my dick.....and fuck her while she squelched, drowning in pleasure...
User avatar
Ivan.Kirillov
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1767
Joined: 3 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 7274 times
Age: 45
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ivan.Kirillov »

Ded
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1027
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Бишкек
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1163 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ded »

ivan.kirillov, Mmmm Impeccable beauty! Everything about her excites, her legs and breasts and her appearance! And she even opened her mouth!
User avatar
Tanya
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1919
Joined: 4 years
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 5850 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Tanya »

Sibiryak89
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4365
Joined: 5 years 9 months
Location: Салехард
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 9104 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Sibiryak89 »

Тания: 20 Jan 2024, 10:57 После работы...
You need to register to see the link.
Заманчивая😊
User avatar
Tanya
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1919
Joined: 4 years
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 5850 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Tanya »

Сибиряк89: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00
Тания: 20 Jan 2024, 10:57 После работы...
You need to register to see the link.
Заманчивая😊
Усталая...
Sibiryak89
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4365
Joined: 5 years 9 months
Location: Салехард
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 9104 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Sibiryak89 »

Тания: 20 Jan 2024, 11:03
Сибиряк89: 20 Jan 2024, 11:00
Тания: 20 Jan 2024, 10:57 После работы...
You need to register to see the link.
Заманчивая😊
Усталая...
Много трудилась или трудились? 😊🤔
Ded
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1027
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Бишкек
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 1163 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Ded »

Tania, You need to caress! Touch with your tongue and caress! But very gentle and affectionate! Beautiful pussy.
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Joined: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Fargal94 »

Тания: 20 Jan 2024, 10:57 После работы...
You need to register to see the link.
Очень хочется ощутить нежность, мягкость и жар твоей прелести всеми своими членами)
Martin69
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 10
Joined: 2 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 5 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Martin69 »

Парочка 33, супер!👅
Elmon
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 48
Joined: 4 years 11 months
Location: СССР
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 24 times
Age: 59
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Elmon »

Киса: 18 Jun 2020, 05:07 Image
Image
какая симпатичная писюлька!!!

Отправлено спустя 9 минут 42 секунды:
Kitty92: 19 Dec 2023, 03:53 You need to register to see the link.
Вот моё)
какая прелесть!!!

Отправлено спустя 3 минуты :
Pussy4ka: 17 Jan 2024, 03:41 You need to register to see the link.
Не против, если я так постою? :oops:
не против, только пяточки можно развести?
User avatar
Juss
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 311
Joined: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 216 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Juss »

Pussy4ka, this is a stand, I just want to take it fight with all weapons.

Sent after 13 minutes 53 seconds: Tania, hard worker, but still beautiful as a bud.
Jeka08
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 17
Joined: 2 years 8 months
Location: Алматы
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 53 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by Jeka08 »

niqk: 18 Jun 2020, 07:56 It’s been a long time since we had such a candid and such a wonderful photo shoot! Bravo!!!
Have you not seen the photo, all her photos are from the Internet, she even got fat or (too lazy) cut off the site address
000 zhekahhhh
Showing interest
Posts: 6
Joined: 2 years 8 months
Location: Сургут
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6 times
Re: How do you like my vagina?

Unread post by 000 zhekahhhh »

Cool pussy! She is simply created for cunnilingus!
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Show me the photo (vagina or anal) that you like best
    by Sasha0090 » » in Beautiful pictures
    257 Replies
    25212 Views
    Last post by Fulllist
  • Can you get HIV if you lick a vagina?
    by Amateur » » in Cuckoldism
    15 Replies
    953 Views
    Last post by German1
  • I like to cum in an artificial vagina
    by leanidb » » in Sex toys and other devices
    52 Replies
    2210 Views
    Last post by leanidb
  • At what age did you feel the need to put something in your vagina?
    by in Peru » » in Questions for girls and women
    44 Replies
    2278 Views
    Last post by Argus
  • Vagina size
    by Orginess » » in Sex stories, stories, fantasies
    128 Replies
    12673 Views
    Last post by Mihaaa 4

Return to “Beautiful pictures”