Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

We discuss methods of sensual self-satisfaction
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

When I jerk off at work, the sperm naturally flies into the toilet. What if in the room? Who adapted and how?
foresterzh3x7
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 54
Registered for: 3 years 10 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 100 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by foresterzh3x7 »

You can use napkins
paganel
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 91
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 479 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by paganel »

In the sock)))))))))) And so on the belly and in the bath, wash over the sink)))))))))
User avatar
Vincent
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 75
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 103 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Vincent »

If at work, then in the sink, if at home, then in it too (remote, nothing can be done))
User avatar
chains
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 182
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Алматы
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 446 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by chains »

Sometimes it flies into your mouth😀☺️
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

Chenn,
Chenn: 08 Jan 2023, 21:01 Sometimes it flies into your mouth😀☺️
Do you get pleasure from this? Or just a way not to get dirty
User avatar
chains
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 182
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Алматы
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 446 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by chains »

Alex bi: 08 Jan 2023, 21:30 Do you get satisfaction from this? Or just a way not to get dirty
Well, not to get dirty 😀
electronics
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 375
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Been thanked: 240 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by electronics »

On your stomach, face. Less often in the toilet :oops:
Terminator
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 19
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 31 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Terminator »

On your stomach. Then I dry myself
Jaware
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 78
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Location: Одесса
Gender: Male
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 27 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Jaware »

Sometimes on your hand, sometimes in a napkin
slon678
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 99
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 472 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by slon678 »

I pour it on my wife’s chest
niqk
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 13963
Registered for: 6 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 9433 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by niqk »

Good for the girls! They don’t have to worry too much about it...
User avatar
XiaH
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 373
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 696 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by XiaH »

but for a bunch of other reasons you have to bother))) Sometimes I’m so glad that I’m not a woman, I don’t envy them in everyday life)))
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

XyaH,
XyaH: 31 Jan 2023, 08:05 but for a bunch of other reasons it is necessary bother))) Sometimes I’m so glad that I’m not a woman, I don’t envy them in everyday life)))
I always wanted to be a woman, and give birth, and change plugs..
User avatar
XiaH
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 373
Registered for: 3 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 696 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by XiaH »

Alex bi, what is it like to want to experience sensations during menstruation - a special type of fetishism)))))
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

XyaH,
XyaH: 31 Jan 2023, 11:30 Alex bi, wanting to experience sensations during menstruation is some kind of special kind of fetishism )))))
If you feel like a woman, then everything is in full, not selectively..
User avatar
Timuryai
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 473
Registered for: 4 years 6 months
Location: Казань
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 414 times
Age: 47
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Timuryai »

In a girl’s mouth, of course
Andrey1991
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 16
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Andrey1991 »

He flushed it everywhere: in the toilet, in the sink, on the floor, on his hand, on his stomach, in his panties, on the sheet, in a sex toy. With a girl: on the buttocks, spread the buttocks and on the anus, on the back.
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

I remembered an old joke, almost on topic. How two friends talk about their wives’ temperament during sex. One says, “mine doesn’t scream.” The second one, and mine is screaming. The first one begins to ask for details. When, at the peak of orgasm? No, then, when I start wiping my dick on the curtain.
Listening4
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 78
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Been thanked: 59 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Listening4 »

I smear it over the head of my penis and continue to jerk it! It’s a blast!
Markus905
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 30
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 19 times
Age: 42
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Markus905 »

when in the bathroom, when in the toilet.:)
Tamerlane
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 633
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Location: Недалеко от Москвы
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 397 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Tamerlane »

Bathtub, Or sink. But I rarely masturbate.
IDVS03082008
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 148
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Gender: Other
Orientation: bisexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 144 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by IDVS03082008 »

Alex bi, lovely school years
niqk
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 13963
Registered for: 6 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 9433 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by niqk »

IDVS03082008, and why only school ones? And then - hammered a bolt into the slot? And forever? :bel_flag:
User avatar
Lyaxander
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 252
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Location: Бердск
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 260 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Lyaxander »

I often eat it myself *x) *x)
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

Lyaksander,
Lyaksander: 10 Mar 2023, 07:47 I often eat it myself *x) *x)
You are a delicacy, however. As I
User avatar
Lyaxander
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 252
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Location: Бердск
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 260 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Lyaxander »

Alex bi: 10 Mar 2023, 08:03 You are a delicacy, however. Like me
*x) *x) *x) *x) *x)
User avatar
dreamborn
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 32
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Location: Murmansk
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 30 times
Age: 46
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by dreamborn »

Until the age of 30, I pinched the seminal canal behind the balls so that there would be no sperm at all, it’s convenient to jerk off when there are people around, for example, under a blanket in a reserved seat) and now I use a napkin more often
User avatar
Axler
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 148
Registered for: 4 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 137 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Axler »

XyaH: 31 Jan 2023, 08:05 Sometimes I’m so glad that I’m not a woman, I don’t envy them in everyday life)))
I somehow came to the conclusion that if you are a woman (in the sense of nature, and not all sorts of operations), but with the psyche of a man, then there will be no problems in everyday life. Many women’s problems are created by women themselves. Their emotionality, inconsistency, impulsiveness, etc.
As an example: I had a friend whose cycle was irregular from the very moment it began, but this fool diligently always let everything take its course, and at a critical moment she ran around like a scalded person, looking for hygiene products. When I took matters into my own hands by forming a stock of pads at home, bought her special cases in which they carry one pad "in reserve", stuffed these cases into all the bags, and in addition also instilled the habit of using a cup, she was so surprised that " the problem disappeared"©.
It was both funny and sad - for more than ten years we didn’t even try to solve the problem...
Plus we live in the 21st century, many things historically inherent only to one gender have now become unisex (for example, follow for appearance). Other problems are leveled out by the achievements of science and technology - everyday life, health, etc.
Maybe, of course, I’m judging one-sidedly, from a man’s position, but then let the respected ladies correct me.

p.s. By the way, with a “reasonable” approach in everyday life, it’s just easier for girls. Women are easily forgiven for things that men are not. Moreover, I am talking about both the interpersonal level and the social level.
Last edited by Axler on 14 Mar 2023, 01:23, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Manfred
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 215
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 241 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Manfred »

If your wife is already asleep, and you were late at the computer for work or reading the news, and couldn’t resist looking here or on Pornhub :oops:, a mug of finished tea, placed in time under the viscous streams, is the most convenient option :-)

By the way, there was a cool incident at the dacha with sperm being poured into a mug with leftover juice and a neighbor - I described it here in another thread recently.
n
Takshta, I recommend it.

Sent after 1 hour 41 minutes 26 seconds:
You need to register to see the link.
Here is the case with the mug and the neighbor.
VAG
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 46
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 79 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by VAG »

On the wife’s chest or in the mouth.
Pervert777
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 33
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Location: Москуа
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 46 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Pervert777 »

I often cum on my stomach, in my hand or on a napkin
But when I’m very excited and bad thoughts enter my head, I like to cum on my face or in my mouth
I even like taste of sperm
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

Pervert777,
Pervert777: 14 Mar 2023, 22:58 I often cum on my stomach, in hand or napkin
But when I’m very excited and bad thoughts enter my head, I like to cum on my face or in my mouth
I even like taste of sperm
It’s nice to play with sperm. Only when no one is bothering you and there is time to bring the excitement to the limit. Then it evokes a storm of pleasant emotions both in the mouth and on the face. Then you really feel depressed, but time passes and you want to repeat it again.
DDN
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 17
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 15 times
Age: 21
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by DDN »

I encourage you to pour it on yourself)
Tpoo
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 602
Registered for: 5 years 1 month
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Been thanked: 635 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Tpoo »

Sometimes you want to cum, but without sex. The wife herself asks to come and cum in her mouth, even if she’s asleep.
It was like we were fucking with a tranny. We both cum in my wife’s mouth even while she’s sleeping. She accepts everything. I was pregnant. We finished in it, but it still won’t fly))
User avatar
Gent52800
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 70
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 51 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Gent52800 »

In a 3-liter bathhouse and then sell it at the market
User avatar
Wanderer
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 152
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Location: Komarno
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 212 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Wanderer »

Gent52800: 15 Mar 2023, 14:36 Into a 3-liter bath and then I sell it at the market
:)
I’ll adapt the old one to the occasion joke:
- Isaac, you’re crazy!
- Don’t worry. Whoever needs it will buy it!
User avatar
Varian_Rin
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 445
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Казань
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 652 times
Age: 35
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Varian_Rin »

On my stomach, then in the shower
I like to shift in nature, then just lay on the ground in front of me
Minato.sensei
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 73
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 30 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Minato.sensei »

To the bathroom of your own :unknown:
User avatar
Ricardomom
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 123
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 83 times
Age: 30
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Ricardomom »

Use the sink and wash your penis right away. Yes, and piss in the sink and immediately wash it up. Very comfortably . Whoever invented the sink has huge respect 😀
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

Ricardomom,
Ricardomom: 07 Apr 2023, 04:31 Only the sink and wash your penis right away . Yes, and piss in the sink and immediately wash it up. Very comfortably . Whoever invented the sink has huge respect 😀
Not I will say that I have never pissed in the sink. But this is more forced than everyday. As for washing the penis, I agree, it’s very convenient, in a hurry.
Unicum228
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 80
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Челябинск
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 74 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Unicum228 »

Toilet paper is the most reliable way
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

Unicum228,
Unicum228: 09 Apr 2023, 08:59 Toilet paper is the most reliable way
But not the most pleasant
User avatar
Puppetry
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 527
Registered for: 3 years 11 months
Location: Оттуда
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 885 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Puppetry »

My mouth misses your plums...
User avatar
Lybitel
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 42
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Been thanked: 203 times
Age: 38
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Lybitel »

I only jerk off at home and dump it in my wife’s mouth.
User avatar
Varian_Rin
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 445
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Казань
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 652 times
Age: 35
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Varian_Rin »

User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

Varian_Rin,
Супер
User avatar
Oleg17
Making eye contact
Posts: 2
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 31
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Oleg17 »

And I go into the bath, into the toilet, and onto the deck, in the hall, okay, sitting without panties. :)
Polk
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 540
Registered for: 3 years 7 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 810 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Polk »

In my wife’s mouth or on my face)))
User avatar
Автор темы
Alex would
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1894
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3058 times
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Alex would »

And such messes happen...
You need to register to see the link.
User avatar
Lerunchik
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 336
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Нижневартовск
Gender: Female
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 806 times
Age: 29
Re: Who dumps sperm where during masturbation?

Unread post by Lerunchik »

Oleg17: 22 Apr 2023, 20:36 And I go to the bath, to the toilet, and to the palazzo, in the hall, okay, sitting without panties. :)
I’m afraid to imagine what your palace looks like)))))
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Sperm, sperm, sperm!
    by A. Omelchenko » » in General questions about sex
    13 Replies
    837 Views
    Last post by PrematureCum
  • Our beautiful girls, send your charms to the chat, and the guys are obliged to show how much sperm leaked out during masturbation
    by BadMax » » in Masturbation
    0 Replies
    1002 Views
    Last post by BadMax
  • Sperm sucking during blowjob
    by Sexbi » » in Blow job
    10 Replies
    1899 Views
    Last post by Shalun 2010
  • I bought a rubber vagina, the sensations. The brightness of the image during masturbation.
    by romance book » » in Masturbation
    29 Replies
    3943 Views
    Last post by Mlp98
  • Fantasies during masturbation.
    by puhhht76 » » in Masturbation
    102 Replies
    3391 Views
    Last post by Hash

Return to “Masturbation”