Question to question

Talk about abstract topics not related to sex (although are there such?)
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

Eva’s costume....
And what about you?
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Fargal94 »

Alenka: 11 Oct 2023, 13:31 Eve’s costume....
And what about you?
a fig leaf and that one withered). Taking cover?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

I’m taking cover...there’s a draft....

Is the cat nearby?
User avatar
Kayfolov
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 148
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 151 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Kayfolov »

The mouse ate the cat.
Do you like fish?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

It can’t be!!!!
I love fish....
Are there mice nearby?
User avatar
Kayfolov
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 148
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 151 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Kayfolov »

A full workshop of mice.
And in what position does the fish give more pleasure?
User avatar
Viola
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 94
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 215 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Viola »

Kayfolov: 11 Oct 2023, 14:07 And in what position does the fish give more pleasure?
Great pleasure is in the position of baking in the oven.

A Has your golden autumn already arrived?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Venus »

Viola: 11 Oct 2023, 21:50 Has golden autumn already arrived for you?
We have had frost for the second day.

When do you usually replace summer wheels with winter ones?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

When persistent frosts set in.

What do you do first when you come to work?
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Fargal94 »

Alenka: 11 Oct 2023, 23:41 When persistent frosts set in.

What do you do first when you come to work?
I drink coffee, eat sandwich or bun

Sent after 38 seconds:
What for breakfast?...........
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

Cottage cheese with sour cream, lingonberry jam and coffee.

Are you a donor?
User avatar
Fargal94
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 3752
Registered for: 4 years 3 months
Location: Донецк
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 3826 times
Age: 55
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Fargal94 »

Alenka: 12 Oct 2023, 00:13 Cottage cheese with sour cream, lingonberry jam and coffee.

Are you a donor?
only if milked)

Sent after 36 seconds:
Is your team female?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

In the office - yes... and there are men, of course.
Are you late for work?
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

No, never. I come earlier
================================
You get it work is a pleasure
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Venus »

Alexssss: 12 Oct 2023, 01:24 Do you enjoy your work
Yes, I like my job.

Have you ever thought about radically changing your line of work?
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

Strecoza,
No... I love and understand my job...Well, maybe sometimes...When I’m nervous
=========================== =============================================================
You have subordinate employees
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Venus »

Alexssss: 12 Oct 2023, 01:34 Do you have subordinate employees
Yes

And, do you have subordinates?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

Alexssss: 12 Oct 2023, 01:24 Do you enjoy your work
Yes, I do...
In principle, I try to enjoy everything
nWe spend most of our time at work, and with colleagues in general, more than with family...so everything should be comfortable.
Strecoza: 12 Oct 2023, 01:32 Have you had thoughts of radically changing your gender
Strecoza: 12 Oct 2023, 01:32
Yes, they come from time to time.
Alexssss: You have subordinate employees
I’m glad it’s not now. Used to be.

Are you late at work?
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

No, that’s why I come early
===========================
What’s your hairstyle?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

Shoulder-length hair.

Do you like women with short hair?
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

Alenka,
Very short fur on the back of the head is very exciting
======================================================= =========
Have you ever done crazy things?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Venus »

Alexssss: 12 Oct 2023, 02:02 Have you done crazy things
Of course

Are you a generous person?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Alenka: 11 Oct 2023, 23:41 What do you do first of all when you come to work?
I wipe the table with a damp cloth and turn on the computer)
You have flowers on your desktop ?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Strecoza: 12 Oct 2023, 01:32 Have you had any thoughts about radically changing your line of work?
There were. I changed it.
Do you ever have such thoughts?
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

Hooligan Carrie: 12 Oct 2023, 07:56 Were. I changed it.
Do you ever have such thoughts?
yes, I constantly think about what I can do to earn a lot of money..

Have you radically changed your image?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 12 Oct 2023, 08:06 Did you radically change your image?
I changed) And I will probably do it again.
Dawn or sunset?
User avatar
Aion2012Dead
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1185
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 869 times
Age: 36
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Aion2012Dead »

Hooligan Carrie: 12 Oct 2023, 08:29 Sunrise or sunset?
Dawn.
I see sunsets often, but every new dawn gives hope.

are we human because we look at the stars? Or do we look at the stars because we are human?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Aion2012Dead: 12 Oct 2023, 08:38 We are people because we look at the stars? Or do we look at the stars because we are people?
It is the stars that look at us, and while they look, we are still people, although.... .sometimes it seems that it doesn’t exist anymore.
What will you sacrifice for the sake of your loved one?
User avatar
Aion2012Dead
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1185
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 869 times
Age: 36
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Aion2012Dead »

Hooligan Carrie: 12 Oct 2023, 09:03 What will you sacrifice for the sake of your loved one?
Yes, everything, if necessary.
This is at least some option to give meaning to your life.

Do you believe in humanity?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Aion2012Dead: 12 Oct 2023, 09:08 Do you believe in humanity
in no case.
Do you admit to yourself that your tastes/preferences can transform?
User avatar
Aion2012Dead
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1185
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 869 times
Age: 36
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Aion2012Dead »

Hooligan Carrie: 12 Oct 2023, 09:15 Do you admit that your tastes/preferences can transform?
I can’t imagine this.
nHow do you feel about teachings, beliefs or the idea itself - reincarnation?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Aion2012Dead: 12 Oct 2023, 09:19 How do you feel about teachings, beliefs or the idea itself - reincarnation?
I don’t belong to them, but I’m not against them either.
If you can’t imagine something, are you afraid of it or is it just beyond imagination today? And tomorrow- ?)
User avatar
Aion2012Dead
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1185
Registered for: 4 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 869 times
Age: 36
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Aion2012Dead »

Hooligan Carrie: 12 Oct 2023, 09:23 I’m not one of them, but I’m not against them either.
If you can’t imagine something, are you afraid of it or is it just beyond the imagination today? And tomorrow-?)
I sometimes have a fear of the afterlife.
Like, I died, and for me everything ceased to exist and I no longer exist.
I agree. It’s a strange fear, so I can almost always suppress such thoughts and not think about it.
Tomorrow? is a relative concept.
It seems to be there, and you think about tomorrow, and this is probably what you should do throughout your life, but you shouldn’t dwell on it either, it seems to me.

Which thought is the most calming and relaxing for you?
User avatar
Kayfolov
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 148
Registered for: 3 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 151 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Kayfolov »

Aion2012Dead: 12 Oct 2023, 09:38 Which thought is the most calming and relaxing for you?
I love incest.
memory of the smell of lilac.
The meaning of life , global for humanity or unique for everyone?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

Aion2012Dead: 12 Oct 2023, 09:38 I sometimes have a fear of the afterlife.
Like, I died, and for me everything ceased to exist and I no longer exist.
U You and I not only have the same noses, but also similar thoughts.... like relatives... somewhere our parents sinned...

Sent after 40 seconds:
Kayfolov: 12 Oct 2023, 10:44 The meaning of life, global for humanity or unique for everyone?
For me, yours.

Are you happy?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Alenka: 13 Oct 2023, 11:47Are you happy?
At times


Do you eat up sadness?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

I drink, eat and fuck...

What pleases you most?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Alenka: 13 Oct 2023, 11:49 What pleases you most?
from food, sweets, from nature, the warm sea, from the weather, warm and breeze, from drinks, martini asti
n
do you regret anything?
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

I’m sorry, but there’s nothing you can do about it..

Are your wishes coming true?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 14 Oct 2023, 07:06 Are your wishes coming true?
They are coming true.
What do you want most right now?
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

I want passive income so that I don’t have to worry about money at all..

Are you procrastinating?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Venus »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 14 Oct 2023, 09:17 Are you procrastinating?
Yes lately


Are you a lazy person?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

No.

How do you force yourself to do things that you don’t want to do?
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

Alenka, don’t drink
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

Alexssss, come on, question!
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

Alenka, kiss you tenderly)
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

Alexssss, you’re a bully!
I love you too.....
What do you do in the evening after work?
Last edited by Alice on 14 Oct 2023, 11:27, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

Alenka: 14 Oct 2023, 11:16 Alexssss, you’re a bully!
I love you too.....
What do you do in the evening after work?
lying and cuddling with the cat on the sofa)

What book are you reading now?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Venus »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 14 Oct 2023, 11:25 What book are you reading now?
I haven’t read anything for a week or probably already two weeks

Your last book you read?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Strecoza: 14 Oct 2023, 11:32 What is your last book read?
Yes, when should we read, we are sitting here)) I’m finishing reading "The Zoo in your head - 25 psychological syndromes that interfere we have to live." Well written, I don’t want to finish it, lots of insights.
What is your ideal Saturday evening?
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Hello. The question is: why is it possible to be married with a pregnant wife or girlfriend...
    by Anonymous » » in General questions about sex
    16 Replies
    3085 Views
    Last post by Romakhoma
  • Dear and beloved ladies, a question for you. How do you feel about cunnilingus and...
    by Anonymous » » in Questions for girls and women
    23 Replies
    2726 Views
    Last post by Stressed
  • Question about penis size
    by with nothing » » in Members
    158 Replies
    4435 Views
    Last post by from the ground
  • Question for boys: do you jerk off often?
    by Svetlana » » in Questions for guys and men
    688 Replies
    30298 Views
    Last post by Stopkin
  • Question for women
    by Sergey 999 » » in Questions for girls and women
    14 Replies
    1618 Views
    Last post by Shu_her

Return to “Chatterbox”