Question to question

Talk about abstract topics not related to sex (although are there such?)
Kalashnikov machine guns
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 15
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Таганрог
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 12 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Kalashnikov machine guns »

Will you send me a photo of your hole and breasts? In PM
User avatar
Viola
I'm getting excited
I'm getting excited
Posts: 94
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 215 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Viola »

Hooligan Carrie: 14 Oct 2023, 12:44 What is your ideal Saturday evening?
The children and spouse at dinner talk about their achievements for the week, and I encourage them food on plates, let’s go to the veranda to look through the telescope, maybe we can add a glass of wine.

Do you have flowers in pots?
User avatar
padshiy
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 132
Registered for: 3 years 1 month
Location: Калужская область
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 204 times
Age: 52
Re: Question to question

Unread post by padshiy »

Mostly Decembrists and two cacti

Good morning, how was your night?
Val85
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 30
Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 289 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Val85 »

I couldn’t sleep and the neighbors were screaming all night. What color is your car?
Igor1989
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 178
Registered for: 3 years
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 158 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Igor1989 »

Black. How many times a week do you have sex?
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

Igor1989: 15 Oct 2023, 03:19 Black. How many times a week do you have sex?
not at all

Do you often meet new people?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Venus »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 15 Oct 2023, 03:27 Do you often meet new people?
Often, but this is a side effect the action of professional activity.

Are you comfortable in complete silence?
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

Strecoza: 15 Oct 2023, 03:30
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 15 Oct 2023, 03:27 Do you often meet new people?
Often , but this is a side effect of professional activity.

Are you comfortable in complete silence?
yes, very much. But it is very difficult to organize.

What are you cooking today?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 15 Oct 2023, 04:22 What are you cooking today?
today I’m just heating up soup with sorrel and pasta with minced meat

what side dish do you eat most often?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Venus »

AryaMari: 15 Oct 2023, 04:25 What side dish do you most often eat?
I cook potatoes most often. Several times I wanted to reduce its consumption and replace it with cereals, but the children asked. They like potatoes and don’t like porridge.

What is your favorite dish in everyday, ordinary cuisine?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Strecoza: 15 Oct 2023, 05:58 What is your favorite dish in everyday, ordinary cuisine?
buckwheat porridge with milk and granulated sugar and a sandwich with cheese and tea

What do you most often order for food delivery?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

Delivery is not available where I live.
Do you have any favorite dishes that you order at a restaurant?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Alenka: 15 Oct 2023, 09:14 Are there any favorite dishes that you order at a restaurant?
Solyanka, salmon, khachapuri.
What kind of meat do you not eat at all?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

It seems like I eat everything made of meat...I don’t remember offhand....

Did you play the game Stop hali-halo as a child?
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

Alenka, What kind of game, maybe we have it called to another
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

To begin with, the driver is chosen using a counting rhyme. The driver picks up the ball and asks the rest of the guys a word. Usually they say which category the invented word belongs to and its first and last letter. For example, the driver thought of the word bed. He says it’s a piece of furniture, it starts with the letter K and ends with a soft sign.
Children begin to guess the word. As soon as the driver hears the correct answer, he shouts "Hali-halo", throws the ball as high as possible, and runs away. The child who guesses the word correctly catches the ball and shouts "Stop." The driver stops.
The player must guess how many steps there are to the driver. But the steps are not easy. Each company can come up with its own steps. Types of steps in the game hali-halo:
• Giant - the largest steps, the entire width.
• Normal - an ordinary child’s step.
• Lilliputian - very small steps .
• Frog - in squatting jumps.
• Umbrellas - the child spins in the direction of the driver.
• Bricks - step heel to toe.
• Camel - step and spit (the main thing is not to hit the driver).
The child with the ball takes the specified number of steps and throws the ball into the ring, which the driver makes with his hands. If the ball hits the ring, then the player becomes the driver and the game continues.
You need to register to see the link.

Вас ставили в детстве в угол?
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Xenophon »

Alenka: 16 Oct 2023, 06:40 Were you put in a corner as a child?
No. But now with this game you have puzzled me.
Were you flogged with a belt?
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alice »

Yes, once in a lifetime. For lying.

How were you punished?
User avatar
Henson
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 287
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Henson »

Alenka: 16 Oct 2023, 09:37 How were you punished?
they weren’t particularly punished. punishment makes no sense if there are no conclusions after the offense

What is your ideal lifestyle? in the spirit of "house in a quiet suburb", "in the center of a metropolis", "ranch" etc.
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Henson: 16 Oct 2023, 09:41 "house in a quiet suburb"
the main thing is that you have something to get from there to here

You get tired are you from autumn?
User avatar
Henson
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 287
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Henson »

AryaMari: 16 Oct 2023, 09:44 Are you tired of autumn?
I’m having a hard time getting used to new conditions

Which wine do you like best?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Henson: 16 Oct 2023, 09:46 Which wine do you like most?
dry red

And what snack do you prefer?
User avatar
Henson
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 287
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Henson »

AryaMari: 16 Oct 2023, 09:47 Which snack do you prefer?
fruit or sausage platter

drink in bars or at home/with friends?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Henson: 16 Oct 2023, 09:49 drink in bars or at home/with friends?
both have their + and -

Yes alcohol limit?
User avatar
Henson
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 287
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Henson »

AryaMari: 16 Oct 2023, 09:52 Is there an alcohol limit?
there is. but depending on what for. one for health. for society it’s a little different. for the opportunity to get up from the table is completely different :unknown:

what is the attitude towards drunken sex?
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Xenophon »

Henson: 16 Oct 2023, 09:54
AryaMari: 16 Oct 2023, 09:52 Is there an alcohol limit?
there is. but depending on what for. one for health. for society it’s a little different. for the opportunity to get up from the table is completely different :unknown:

what is the attitude towards drunken sex?
Extremely positive

Drunk driving?
User avatar
Henson
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 287
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Henson »

Ksenofont: 16 Oct 2023, 09:56 Drunk driving?
cut off any limb of the offender’s choice. I don’t feel sorry for his life, but I will never forgive the threat that a drunk driver poses to others

Friends with sex (FWB) - is this already a full-fledged relationship, or is it not?
User avatar
Xenophon
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2860
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 6023 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Xenophon »

Henson: 16 Oct 2023, 09:58
Ksenofont: 16 Oct 2023, 09:56 Drunk driving?
cut off any limb of the offender’s choice. I don’t feel sorry for his life, but I will never forgive the threat that a drunk driver poses to others

Friends with sex (FWB) - is this already a full-fledged relationship, or is it not?
Friendship does not involve sex. Therefore, for me it is sex of convenience. Yes, full-fledged, based on mutual settlement. Sometimes they bond better than love.

Car or public transport?
User avatar
Henson
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 287
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 232 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Henson »

Ksenofont: 16 Oct 2023, 10:12 Car or public transport?
depending where. If public transport is developed in the city, then a car is not particularly necessary. although quite often you want to protect yourself from drunk homeless people on the bus. but I’d better go out and wait for the next taxi. so public transport

if you have to choose, then open relationships (only sex with more than one partner) or polyamory (full relationships with more than one partner)? of course not quietly, but officially
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

Alenka, Thank you, I enlightened you.. We played elephant , baker, playing cards, crawling around construction sites))))
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

Ksenofont: 16 Oct 2023, 10:12 Car or public transport?
if outside the city, then car, if in the city, then public transport.
Do you sleep in pajamas?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Hooligan Carrie: 20 Oct 2023, 13:14 Do you sleep in pajamas?
In a nightie or panties
Do you turn the pillow over to the cold side when you sleep?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

AryaMari: 20 Oct 2023, 13:32 Do you turn your pillow over to the cold side when you sleep?
definitely! A couple of times a night for sure))
Is the pillow orthopedic or classic?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Hooligan Carrie: 20 Oct 2023, 13:34 Orthopedic or classic pillow?
regular one with buckwheat, the other with bamboo
hug the pillow or lie quietly on it ?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

AryaMari: 20 Oct 2023, 13:35 do you hug the pillow or lie quietly on it?
I don’t exactly hug, I sleep on my back.
Do you like smooth silk or cotton bed linen?
User avatar
aryamari
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 796
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 2028 times
Age: 38
Re: Question to question

Unread post by aryamari »

Hooligan Carrie: 20 Oct 2023, 13:36 Do you like smooth silk or cotton bed linen?
I love silk but my husband doesn’t like it, so cotton
Are you taking the blanket from your bed partner or is it from you?
User avatar
Автор темы
Bully Carrie
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4809
Registered for: 3 years 4 months
Location: Москва
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Bully Carrie »

AryaMari: 20 Oct 2023, 13:37 Are you taking the blanket from your bed partner or is it from you?
we sleep under different ones)))
Does the other half sleep in pajamas?
User avatar
Keep the change for yourself
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2381
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1758 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Keep the change for yourself »

Hooligan Carrie: 20 Oct 2023, 13:42 Does the other half sleep in pajamas?
No.

Are you done? correspondence in personal messages VK, OK, TG and other SS and instant messengers?
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

No
=============================
My favorite moment in sex
Dmitry Dmitrievich
Flirting
Flirting
Posts: 31
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 33 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Dmitry Dmitrievich »

Alexssss: 26 Oct 2023, 21:30 My favorite moment in sex
When sperm leaks from the butt or on the face)


What was the most shameful moment you had in sex?)
User avatar
Alexssss
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1283
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Город которого нет
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1519 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Alexssss »

I tried to penetrate a young fat woman, but didn’t get up)

I had sex with Asian women (Asians)
User avatar
Pilgrim
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 216
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 50+
Been thanked: 931 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Pilgrim »

Alexsss: 26 Oct 2023, 21:42 Had sex with Asian women
Yes
You would act completely naked
User avatar
Keep the change for yourself
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2381
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1758 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Keep the change for yourself »

Pilgrim: 26 Oct 2023, 22:02
Alexsss: 26 Oct 2023, 21:42 Had sex with Asian women
Yes
You would act completely naked
Only if for a home video to look at yourself in 10 years

Do you know secret moments about your friends and acquaintances, but don’t tell what do you know?
Van
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 144
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 106 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Van »

No, I don’t know.

Did you have incest with any of your relatives?
If only with whom?
User avatar
Keep the change for yourself
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2381
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1758 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Keep the change for yourself »

Van: 28 Oct 2023, 10:33 Did you have incest with one of your relatives?
If only with someone?
Why? There are hundreds and thousands of women around.

Tell me the funniest or most ridiculous moment that happened during orgasm.
Van
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 144
Registered for: 3 years 5 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 106 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Van »

Markul, once in the car one chick sucked me and I came so violently.
The girl scared me and wanted to call an ambulance.
I thought I felt bad.

Do you like it when you get anal fucked during a blowjob?
User avatar
Keep the change for yourself
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2381
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1758 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Keep the change for yourself »

Van: 29 Oct 2023, 21:31 Do you like it when you get anal fucked during a blowjob?
My ass will die virgin.

nThe most ridiculous tackle you have made.
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

Markul: 29 Oct 2023, 21:35
Van: 29 Oct 2023, 21:31 Do you like it when you get fucked in the anal during a blowjob?
My ass will die virgin.

The most ridiculous tackle you made.
at university I sat down at a desk with a guy I liked and sat down with him constantly in every class))) I don’t remember any more tackles on my part... the men did the tackles faster)

Have you already had a lot of snow?
User avatar
Keep the change for yourself
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2381
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1758 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by Keep the change for yourself »

◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 29 Oct 2023, 21:56 Have you already had a lot of snow?
There’s a lot of snow on the roads , especially in the courtyards, cars compete in cross-country ability.
But the children are happy)) they made snowmen, throw snowballs, bury themselves in the snow - I want the same, but not all this...
A short dialogue about how you or you were absurdly persuaded to have sex...
User avatar
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391
Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question

Unread post by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ »

Markul: 29 Oct 2023, 22:00
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊: 29 Oct 2023, 21:56 Have you already had a lot of snow?
There’s a lot of snow a lot, on the roads, especially in the courtyards, cars compete in cross-country ability.
But the children are happy)) they made snowmen, throw snowballs, bury themselves in the snow - I want the same, not all this...

A short dialogue about how you or you were absurdly persuaded to have sex...
from the last: one boyfriend bought me a jar of honey and handed it to me , like a gift and says: come to me)) it was he who decided to buy me for a jar of honey)) but I did not succumb to the provocation)
This summer I rode my bike into a drunken peasant, apologized, and he says to me: Yes, it’s your own fault.. are you married?)))
And in the north there are a dime a dozen of these stupid tricks.. I’m tired of telling)

Do you have funny stories about tricks and proposals sex?
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Hello. The question is: why is it possible to be married with a pregnant wife or girlfriend...
    by Anonymous » » in General questions about sex
    16 Replies
    3085 Views
    Last post by Romakhoma
  • Dear and beloved ladies, a question for you. How do you feel about cunnilingus and...
    by Anonymous » » in Questions for girls and women
    23 Replies
    2726 Views
    Last post by Stressed
  • Question about penis size
    by with nothing » » in Members
    158 Replies
    4435 Views
    Last post by from the ground
  • Question for boys: do you jerk off often?
    by Svetlana » » in Questions for guys and men
    688 Replies
    30298 Views
    Last post by Stopkin
  • Question for women
    by Sergey 999 » » in Questions for girls and women
    14 Replies
    1618 Views
    Last post by Shu_her

Return to “Chatterbox”