Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Talk about abstract topics not related to sex (although are there such?)
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Watchman: 16 Jan 2024, 04:48Tori and Figi
well, you compared :)
User avatar
Oksana
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 100
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 122 times
Age: 38
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Oksana »

Strecoza, how much effort and time do you spend on proving that You’re not a man, which is a shame... so many useful things could have been done in this time.
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Oksanka: 16 Jan 2024, 07:56 Strecoza, how much time and effort do you have? you spend on proving that you are not a man, which is a real pity... so many useful things could be done during this time.
))) Ah, How much useful could you do instead of engaging in hate. Have you thought about this? I came to see you today. I looked at the message statistics. At first there were once an hour, then a break of almost three hours, then again once an hour, then a break of two hours. And this despite the fact that some of ours have registered with you. They will sit for a while, understand that you have no life, and leave. This is the normal state of your forum, messages once an hour, and there were days when they would write in the morning, and then only in the evening. Silence all day.
You should stop disgracing yourself here and start your own forum. :cat1:
Wool
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1666
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 2245 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Wool »

Wow, what is this, an admin from another forum is spreading rot on our girls? Atu her, this is chaos :(
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 08:50 ))) Oh, how much useful you could do instead of engaging in hate. Have you thought about this? I came to see you today. I looked at the message statistics. At first there were once an hour, then a break of almost three hours, then again once an hour, then a break of two hours. And this despite the fact that some of ours have registered with you. They will sit for a while, understand that you have no life, and leave. This is the normal state of your forum, messages once an hour, and there were days when they would write in the morning, and then only in the evening. Silence all day.
You should stop embarrassing yourself here and get on with your forum.
you don’t understand! People come there to sit in silence and relax. :roll:
Last edited by Eustace on 16 Jan 2024, 09:00, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Bolbol: 16 Jan 2024, 08:54 Wow, what is this, an admin from another forum is spreading rot on our girls? Atu her, this is chaos :(
))) She comes to visit me. Apparently bored)))
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Oksanka, by the way, Oksanka, but you have 15 points, What is prohibited to do on the forum, and only 5, what is allowed, but cannot be somehow equalized. Well, at least 5 or 15?
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Orgasm!
Posts: 514
Registered for: 2 years 10 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Stopkin »

Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 08:59 She comes to visit me. Apparently bored)))
apparently jealous
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Stopkin: 16 Jan 2024, 09:34
Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 08:59 She comes to visit me. Apparently bored)))
apparently jealous
)) Let him run. I miss her too, but we see each other a couple of times a day. She’s like a sister to me. How we became family, and then bam we were separated))))
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Stopkin: 16 Jan 2024, 09:34 apparently a jealous woman
yeah creepy! Such that Dragonfly will soon give out the topic "Who is from the 4ALL forum, let’s get away from there"... Purely Sisterly!
Wool
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1666
Registered for: 4 years 4 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 2245 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Wool »

Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 09:39 )) Let him run. I miss her too, but we see each other a couple of times a day. She’s like a sister to me. Like family, and then bam they separated us))))
Marinochka, there is only one option - whoever shows a more beautiful ass during the evening wins the battle) you are beautiful, we have all seen :wink:
And if the opponent shows her left hand, then we will split her in one :yes:
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Bolbol: 16 Jan 2024, 09:51 there is only one option - who will show the more beautiful ass during the evening is the one who won the battle)
will not show Hair, they can find it! :lol:
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Alex_: 16 Jan 2024, 09:55
Bolbol: 16 Jan 2024, 09:51 there is only one option - who will show the more beautiful ass during the evening is the one who won the battle)
will not show Hair, they can find it! :lol:
))) It was apparently the bald taxi driver who complained about me there. I have hair, but he doesn’t. He’s offended))))
Pierro
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1819
Registered for: 4 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 792 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Pierro »

Strecoza: 15 Jan 2024, 12:49 Pierro, I’m actually ashamed right now. I’m an adult, but I do this kind of crap
Sent after 1 minute 8 seconds:
Strecoza: 15 Jan 2024, 12:35 We’ve already said enough nasty things to each other. Enough is enough.
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Pierro, yes, you are right. we disagree on other topics
Pierro
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1819
Registered for: 4 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 792 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Pierro »

Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 04:29 You know, I changed my mind.
Flowers
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 160
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 155 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Flowers »

Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 09:57 I have hair, but he doesn’t. He is offended))))
Colleague, you are so hated and trolled! Is it really difficult to shut their mouths with sane evidence?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Pierro: 16 Jan 2024, 10:01
Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 04:29 You know, I changed my mind.
))))don’t swear, I’ve already moved on to another topic

Sent after 4 minutes 20 seconds:
Blumen: 16 Jan 2024, 10:01
Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 09:57 I have hair, but he doesn’t. He is offended))))
Colleague, you are so hated and trolled! Is it really difficult to shut their mouths with sane evidence?
))) haters and trolls don’t need any evidence. This is not why she is hated and trolled. they hate to get a person out of balance
Flowers
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 160
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 155 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Flowers »

Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 10:06 they hate to get a person out of balance
Is it difficult for you to take a picture differently? Answer simply. Why, besides the notebook sheet, against the background of the chest, legs, belly. The topic would be closed.
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Blumen: 16 Jan 2024, 10:15
Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 10:06 they hate to get a person out of balance
Is it difficult for you to take a different photo? Answer simply. Why, besides the notebook sheet, against the background of the chest, legs, belly. The topic would be closed.
the topic will not be closed, believe me
Flowers
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 160
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 155 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Flowers »

Isn’t the topic with the lady in glasses traveling Home from St. Petersburg closed for you? It’s a lie?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Blumen: 16 Jan 2024, 10:20 And for you, the topic with the lady in glasses who is traveling from St. Petersburg Home is not closed? Is this a lie?
Which lady with glasses? I don’t know any lady with glasses
Flowers
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 160
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 155 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Flowers »

Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 10:22 Which lady with glasses? I don’t know any lady with glasses
Come on! You’re a professional!
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Blumen: 16 Jan 2024, 10:32
Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 10:22 what lady with glasses? I don’t know any lady with glasses
Come on! You’re a professional!
))) You’ve been here for 12 hours, when I came here for about two weeks I was just looking closely. Oh, you already know who’s hating on me here from that forum.
Vasilich, did you get tired of it there and moved here, or did you come for my soul? Are you bored?)))
Flowers
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 160
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 155 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Flowers »

Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 10:36 Are you bored?)))
No, I’m on my own. And by request: what’s your problem with shutting up these bad little people in public? Is there anything else besides hands?
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Blumen: 16 Jan 2024, 10:48
Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 10:36 Are you bored?)))
No, I’m on my own. And by request: what’s your problem with shutting up these bad little people in public? Besides hands, is there anything else?
)))) on this forum there are all parts of my body, what interests you?
Flowers
Oral stimulation
Oral stimulation
Posts: 160
Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Gender: Male
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 155 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Flowers »

Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 10:50 this forum has all the parts of my body, what are you interested in?
lips
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Blumen: 16 Jan 2024, 10:53
Strecoza: 16 Jan 2024, 10:50 This forum has all the parts of my body, what are you interested in?
lips
))) And there are lips too, look in the topics
Connecting rod
Penetration
Penetration
Posts: 219
Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 180 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Connecting rod »

Whiskers, paws and tail :)
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Connecting rod: 16 Jan 2024, 10:56 Whiskers, paws and tail :)
))) It was some kind of messenger from Chall, I just appeared on the forum and am already aware of everything, this forum and that one)))
User avatar
Oksana
foreplay
foreplay
Posts: 100
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Санкт-Петербург
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 122 times
Age: 38
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Oksana »

Apparently, the problem is photoshopped. :grust:
Murzik85
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 303
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Санкт Петербург
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1198 times
Age: 41
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Murzik85 »

Yes, it’s very boring there. Two messages a day. Absolutely trouble!
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Murzik85, Oksanka doesn’t think so... :)
Murzik85
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 303
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Санкт Петербург
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1198 times
Age: 41
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Murzik85 »

Alex_: 17 Jan 2024, 07:15 Murzik85, Oksanka, doesn’t think so... :)
Maybe she’s an introvert)))And she likes it)
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Murzik85, rather an extrovert!!
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Murzik85, See, he’s running towards us! lack of communication! at home
User avatar
Christmas_Christmas
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2294
Registered for: 4 years 6 months
Location: Канада
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Christmas_Christmas »

damn.. just a remark... this is an advertisement for the 4ALL forum))) the administration of this forum probably never dreamed of such a thing... probably only the lazy did not go to the 4ALL forum to see what was there and how))))
Murzik85
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 303
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Санкт Петербург
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1198 times
Age: 41
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Murzik85 »

Natali_Natali: 17 Jan 2024, 07:21 damn.. just a remark... this is an advertisement for the 4ALL forum))) the administration of this forum probably never dreamed of such a thing... probably only the lazy didn’t go to the 4ALL forum to see what was there and how))))
And only the lazy didn’t come back)))
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Natali_Natali: 17 Jan 2024, 07:21 damn.. just a remark... this is an advertisement for the 4ALL forum))) the administration of this forum probably never dreamed of such a thing... probably only the lazy didn’t go to the 4ALL forum to see what was there and how))))
but what’s the point, I read the Rules!!! You and I would have been writing your Stories long ago in Banya, although I don’t mind :oops:
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Murzik85: 17 Jan 2024, 07:23 And only the lazy didn’t come back)))
but there were no such people! :)
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Murzik85: 17 Jan 2024, 07:23 And only the lazy did not come back)))
We have always been here.
User avatar
Christmas_Christmas
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2294
Registered for: 4 years 6 months
Location: Канада
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Christmas_Christmas »

Murzik85: 17 Jan 2024, 07:23 And only the lazy did not come back)))
For example, I was on the forum, especially when the "movement" began here in this thread.. .. I even tried "registration".. it was already late at night.... but the server did not let me through.. the page was not updated.. I tried a couple of times and that was it... I didn’t make any more attempts to register.... I won’t say anything bad about the forum... who am I to "evaluate" someone....
it’s just a little unclear to me.... I know "resources", where just for mentioning a "competing" company in a general chat, the "supervisor" of the chat immediately gives a BAN... well, if it is there in "authority", then the administrator can gently ask in a private message, saying "it’s not necessary "... well, if I haven’t realized it yet... then BAN.. for a long time... and I can go to the server, but I don’t have the right to send messages either in private or in the general chat... For the nickname name that offends a resource - ETERNAL BAN
but that’s just me.. by the way.. it’s just that here they are so easily discussing "a competing company"....

no offense as I always say.. just thoughts out loud and nothing more...
Murzik85
Frictions
Frictions
Posts: 303
Registered for: 3 years 2 months
Location: Санкт Петербург
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 1198 times
Age: 41
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Murzik85 »

Natali_Natali: 17 Jan 2024, 07:33
Murzik85: 17 Jan 2024, 07:23 And only the lazy did not come back)))
for example, I was on the forum, especially when the "movement began here in this thread "... I even tried "registration".. it was already late at night.... but the server didn’t let me through.. the page was not updated.. I tried a couple of times and that’s it... I didn’t make any more attempts to register.. ..
I won’t say anything bad about the forum... who am I to "evaluate" someone....
it’s just a little unclear to me.... I know " resources", where just for mentioning a "competing" company in a general chat, the "supervisor" of the chat immediately gives a BAN... well, if it is in "authority", then the administrator can gently ask in a private message, they say "no need"... well, if I haven’t realized it yet... then BAN.. for a long time... and I can go to the server, but I have no right to send messages either in a personal or in a general chat. .. For a nickname that offends a resource - ETERNAL BAN
but that’s just me.. by the way.. it’s just that here they are so easily discussing "a competing company"....

no offense as I always say.. just thoughts out loudand nothing more...
Just a competing company, as if not a competitor. It turns out to be bullshit))
User avatar
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425
Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Alice »

Natali_Natali, mutually beneficial cooperation :cat2:
User avatar
Christmas_Christmas
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2294
Registered for: 4 years 6 months
Location: Канада
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Christmas_Christmas »

Alex_: 17 Jan 2024, 07:24 what’s the point, I read the Rules!!! You and I would have written your Stories long ago in Banya, although I don’t mind :oops:
I couldn’t do it there would I like to tell my Story?... it’s damn sad to be honest..
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Natali_Natali: 17 Jan 2024, 07:37
Alex_: 17 Jan 2024, 07:24 What’s the point, I read the Rules!!! You and I would have written your Stories long ago in Banya, although I don’t mind :oops:
I couldn’t do it there would you like to tell your Story?... damn it’s sad to be honest..
for a Lighter, you would be burned at the stake!! :-D
User avatar
Christmas_Christmas
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2294
Registered for: 4 years 6 months
Location: Канада
Gender: Female
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Been thanked: 4083 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Christmas_Christmas »

Alex_: 17 Jan 2024, 07:40 for the Lighter, you would be burned at the stake!! :-D
dammit, why? It’s not that I didn’t have sex then... I even... damn it, asked for a light, my friends “asked” me to do so.. well, I approached people... adults.. children there exactly at that moment there wasn’t... well, I asked for a “light”... and where could I take that lighter if my hands were tied behind my back.. well, I took it with my mouth.. I took it to my friends.. they lit it and I also "with my mouth" or in my mouth.. I returned the lighter back...
where is the sex here?... why the ban?... damn... okay.. just a remark..
User avatar
Eustace
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 4301
Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 5275 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Eustace »

Natali_Natali: 17 Jan 2024, 07:45 why the ban?...
Immoral :-D
User avatar
Venus
I'm in nirvana
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655
Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by Venus »

Natali_Natali: 17 Jan 2024, 07:33
Murzik85: 17 Jan 2024, 07:23 And only the lazy did not come back)))
for example, I was on the forum, especially when the "movement began here in this thread "... I even tried "registration".. it was already late at night.... but the server didn’t let me through.. the page was not updated.. I tried a couple of times and that’s it... I didn’t make any more attempts to register.. ..
I won’t say anything bad about the forum... who am I to "evaluate" someone....
it’s just a little unclear to me.... I know " resources", where just for mentioning a "competing" company in a general chat, the "supervisor" of the chat immediately gives a BAN... well, if it is in "authority", then the administrator can gently ask in a private message, they say "no need"... well, if I haven’t realized it yet... then BAN.. for a long time... and I can go to the server, but I have no right to send messages either in a personal or in a general chat. .. For a nickname that offends a resource - ETERNAL BAN
but that’s just me.. by the way.. it’s just that here they are so easily discussing "a competing company"....

no offense as I always say.. just thoughts out loudand nothing more...
))) They are not our competitors. There has never been life there, there is not now and there never will be)))

Sent after 12 minutes 21 seconds:
Alex_: 17 Jan 2024, 07:15 Murzik85 , Oksanka, doesn’t think so. .. :)
))) Oksanka doesn’t forget us, apparently she really misses us)))
marathon
Sending sexy signals
Sending sexy signals
Posts: 21
Registered for: 3 years
Been thanked: 13 times
Re: Anyone from the 4ALL forum come here

Unread post by marathon »

Strecoza: 17 Jan 2024, 08:00 They are not our competitors.
Strecoza , you really are a fool, they use you like a doll without a brain, someone
comes here once a day, throws it on the fan here, and then you three pages of writing an advertisement for the 4ALL forum
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Attention ERRORAL REGISTRATION 4ALL
    by Christmas_Christmas » » in Sex stories, stories, fantasies
    134 Replies
    3684 Views
    Last post by Sidor
  • Who is from the Erogen forum? Emigrants, banned and living on both sides, come here!
    by near g zogu » » in Chatterbox
    104 Replies
    3291 Views
    Last post by Sibiryak89
  • Has anyone met anyone from this forum?
    by Anonymous » » in Dating for sex and communication
    104 Replies
    3951 Views
    Last post by Leon king
  • There are a lot of girls here who are ready to make their fantasies come true
    by Married » » in General questions about sex
    0 Replies
    313 Views
    Last post by Married
  • Do girls come here? There are suspicions that no
    by Gwan1991 » » in Zoophilia
    5 Replies
    347 Views
    Last post by Ragnar Lodbrok

Return to “Chatterbox”