Talk about abstract topics not related to sex (although are there such?)
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 20 Jan 2024, 06:38
Stopkin : 20 Jan 2024, 06:36
Strecoza : 20 Jan 2024, 06:34
Do you celebrate birthdays with large companies?
At home, with your family.
At work you celebrate birthdays ?
I order a cake, a set of rolls and pizza. With tea)))
Ah, you?
Venus
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Posts: 514 Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Stopkin » 20 Jan 2024, 06:40
I used to order pies with lingonberries and cottage cheese for colleagues. Now I haven’t found a permanent position anywhere yet.
Are you respected for your professionalism?
Stopkin
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 20 Jan 2024, 06:42
Stopkin : 20 Jan 2024, 06:40
I used to order pies with lingonberries and cottage cheese for colleagues. Now I haven’t found a permanent position anywhere yet.
Are you respected for your professionalism?
Apparently yes, since you were appointed Head of Department
Who did you want to be as a child?
Venus
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Posts: 514 Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Stopkin » 20 Jan 2024, 06:44
Strecoza : 20 Jan 2024, 06:42
What did you want to be as a child?
Long-distance driver
And you?
Stopkin
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 20 Jan 2024, 06:48
Stopkin : 20 Jan 2024, 06:44
Strecoza : 20 Jan 2024, 06:42
What did you want to be as a child?
Long-distance driver
And you?
I wanted to become a veterinarian. I dreamed.
What are your plans for Sunday?
Venus
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Posts: 514 Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Stopkin » 20 Jan 2024, 06:50
I’ll get a good night’s sleep, at least until 9.
Do you have shift work?
Sent after 2 minutes 57 seconds:
Strecoza :20 Jan 2024, 06:42
appointed head of department
my respect for you!!!
Stopkin
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 20 Jan 2024, 06:54
Stopkin : 20 Jan 2024, 06:50
I’ll get a good night’s sleep, at least until 9.
Do you have shift work?
Formally I have a five-day workday from 8 to 17, but in reality I work as best I can. And I stay longer, and I stay at night and sometimes for days.
Are you satisfied with your salary?
Venus
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425 Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Alice » 20 Jan 2024, 06:57
Strecoza : 20 Jan 2024, 06:54
And I stay longer, and I stay at night and sometimes for days.
It’s strange for the head of the department... but oh well... there are different types of hospitals.
Have you started smoking again after quitting?
Alice
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Posts: 514 Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Stopkin » 20 Jan 2024, 07:00
Strecoza : 20 Jan 2024, 06:54
Are you satisfied with your salary
not at the moment, in search.
What is the standard salary?
Stopkin
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 20 Jan 2024, 07:02
Alenka : 20 Jan 2024, 06:57
Strecoza : 20 Jan 2024, 06:54
And I stay longer, and I stay at night and sometimes for days.
It’s strange for the manager of a department...but oh well... There are different hospitals.
Have you started smoking again after you quit?
We have a staff shortage. Half of the doctors are missing. They call me on weekends too. It’s not that hospitals are different - it’s like this all over the country. I started smoking after chawl.
There was a question above. You had to answer it, and then ask your own.
Sent after 1 minute 32 seconds:
Stopkin : 20 Jan 2024, 07:00
What is the normal salary?
I think that 500k per month would be the normal salary
Do you drive a car?
Venus
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Posts: 514 Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Stopkin » 20 Jan 2024, 07:07
Yes, there is one
Do you have a car?
Stopkin
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425 Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Alice » 20 Jan 2024, 07:35
Strecoza : 20 Jan 2024, 06:54
Are you satisfied with your salary?
Yes, quite. If you compare it with the real ones.
The family has a car, but I don’t drive.
Do you often go to the store or do you buy things for the week?
Alice
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 20 Jan 2024, 07:38
Alenka : 20 Jan 2024, 07:35
Do you often go to the store or shop for the week?
I don’t forget the cold: there are stores right across the road, so often)
You are hospitable Human?
Gaelic
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425 Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Alice » 20 Jan 2024, 07:40
Yes, I love guests, I love feeding everyone and giving gifts.
Do you feel comfortable visiting?
Alice
RANGE_
Orgasm!
Posts: 662 Registered for: 2 years 8 months
Location: Россия
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 691 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by RANGE_ » 20 Jan 2024, 08:49
Alenka : 20 Jan 2024, 07:40
Do you feel comfortable visiting?
Depends on what company. Usually comfortable. I don’t go to visit people I don’t really like, even if they are relatives.
Where did Bully Carrie go?))
RANGE_
Alice
The strongest orgasm!
Posts: 1425 Registered for: 3 years 3 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 3449 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Alice » 20 Jan 2024, 09:11
I think she hasn’t disappeared forever. She’s just a little busy.
Although she wasn’t the only one missing...which is a pity...
Do you have a lot of experience communicating on such forums?
Alice
Keep the change for yourself
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2381 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1758 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Keep the change for yourself » 20 Jan 2024, 09:14
Alenka : 20 Jan 2024, 09:11
Do you have a lot of experience communicating on such forums?
This forum + several messages on 4allforum.ru
Have you ever thought about becoming a blogger?
Keep the change for yourself
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 20 Jan 2024, 09:17
Keep_the change : 20 Jan 2024, 09:14
Have you ever thought about becoming a blogger?
Didn’t even arise)
Do you have pets?
Gaelic
Keep the change for yourself
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2381 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1758 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Keep the change for yourself » 20 Jan 2024, 09:21
Gelik : 20 Jan 2024, 09:17
Do you have pets?
Something furry is running around, sometimes purring, rubbing itself and asking to eat.
nDo you like to organize pranks?
Keep the change for yourself
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 20 Jan 2024, 09:23
Only if you are not evil))
Are you good at navigating in unfamiliar places?)
Gaelic
Keep the change for yourself
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2381 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1758 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Keep the change for yourself » 20 Jan 2024, 09:25
Gelik : 20 Jan 2024, 09:23
Are you good at navigating in unfamiliar places?)
Yes, I have it in my head that this happens easily. I have never wandered in the forest, even going to unfamiliar places and quite far away.
Do you understand wild berries and mushrooms?
Keep the change for yourself
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 20 Jan 2024, 09:27
Keep_the change : 20 Jan 2024, 09:25
Do you understand wild berries and mushrooms?
Yes. Since childhood, my parents used to take berries and mushrooms from their family)))
And you?
Gaelic
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Posts: 514 Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Stopkin » 20 Jan 2024, 09:28
Keep_the change : 20 Jan 2024, 09:25
Do you know about wild berries and mushrooms?
yes, which grow in my area.
n
Have you collected cloudberries?
Stopkin
Keep the change for yourself
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2381 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 1758 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Keep the change for yourself » 20 Jan 2024, 09:28
Stopkin : 20 Jan 2024, 09:28
Have you collected cloudberries?
Yes
Do you immediately dilute the jam with alcohol or use mash?
Keep the change for yourself
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Posts: 514 Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Stopkin » 20 Jan 2024, 09:47
Keep_the change : 20 Jan 2024, 09:28
Stopkin : 20 Jan 2024, 09:28
Have you collected cloudberries?
Yes
Do you immediately dilute the jam with alcohol or use mash? n
I don’t do it, I eat it right away.
Do you like moonshine?
Stopkin
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 20 Jan 2024, 22:52
Stopkin : 20 Jan 2024, 09:47
Do you like moonshine?
I have never tried this nasty thing. Just the smell of moonshine makes you sick
How often do you drink alcohol?
Venus
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391 Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ » 20 Jan 2024, 23:02
Strecoza : 20 Jan 2024, 22:52
I have never tried this nasty thing. Just the smell of moonshine makes you sick
How often do you drink alcohol?
I never drink
Did you have New Year’s holidays?
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 20 Jan 2024, 23:06
Formally there were, but actually no. But this year, children’s holidays started earlier and ended later due to the flu epidemic
Do you get sick often?
Venus
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 20 Jan 2024, 23:18
Strecoza : 20 Jan 2024, 23:06
Are you often sick?
Sometimes it happens)
Does your morning start with coffee?
Gaelic
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 2391 Registered for: 4 years 7 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 40+
Been thanked: 4357 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by ◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊ » 20 Jan 2024, 23:21
Gelik : 20 Jan 2024, 23:18
Sometimes it happens)
Does the morning start with coffee?
With green tea
What now are you listening?
◊_NeBo[_Na_]LaDoNi_◊
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 20 Jan 2024, 23:39
Currently: Billy Tallent "Devil on My Shoulder"
How is the resurrection going?)
Gaelic
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Posts: 514 Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Stopkin » 20 Jan 2024, 23:46
Gelik : 20 Jan 2024, 23:39
How is Sunday going?)
Calmly, on the sofa, it’s freezing outside.
How to find a job in soul?
Stopkin
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 20 Jan 2024, 23:56
Stopkin : 20 Jan 2024, 23:46
How to find a job you like?
You can find a job you like. It’s more difficult to get a job))
Are you envious by nature?)
Gaelic
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 21 Jan 2024, 01:57
Gelik : 20 Jan 2024, 23:56
Are you envious by nature?
It’s hard to say. Probably all people have envied someone at least once in their lives and I am no exception, but at the moment I have no one to envy and nothing to envy.
What do you like about yourself or maybe even be proud of something?
Venus
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 21 Jan 2024, 02:04
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 01:57
What do you like about yourself or maybe even be proud of
It’s hard to say. Quite the opposite.
And you?
Gaelic
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 21 Jan 2024, 02:08
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 02:04
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 01:57
What do you like about yourself or maybe even be proud of
It’s hard to say. Quite the opposite.
And you?
I am too self-critical and can only scold myself.
Would you like to go back in time to change something in your life?
Venus
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 21 Jan 2024, 02:12
Maybe. Like most, I think)
What is more important to you: your own principles, or material well-being?)
Gaelic
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 21 Jan 2024, 02:31
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 02:12
Probably. Like the majority, I think)
What is more important to you: your own principles, or material well-being?)
I have no principles, but material well-being is somewhere at the very end of my life priorities
How old would you like to live?
Venus
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 21 Jan 2024, 02:52
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 02:31
How old would you like to live?
Until I stop enjoying life)
Do you smoke?
Gaelic
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 21 Jan 2024, 02:55
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 02:52
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 02:31
How old would you like to live?
Until I stop enjoying life)
Do you smoke?
Yes, I smoke. I recently quit and didn’t even smoke for a couple of weeks, but I got very nervous while I was fighting with the neighboring forum and started smoking again.
And, do you smoke?
Venus
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 21 Jan 2024, 02:59
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 02:55
Oh, do you smoke?
I quit after school
Can you suddenly change all your plans for the sake of a new idea or hobby?
Gaelic
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 21 Jan 2024, 03:06
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 02:59
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 02:55
Oh, do you smoke?
I quit after school
Can you suddenly change all your plans for the sake of a new idea or hobby?
I can. I can change everything radically if the idea seems worthwhile to me
What place is family in your life?
Venus
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 21 Jan 2024, 03:09
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 03:06
What place is family in your life?
I don’t have a family yet))
For you?)
Gaelic
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 21 Jan 2024, 03:11
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 03:09
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 03:06
What place is family in your life?
I don’t have a family yet))
For you?)
On my first
Do you often remember your childhood?
Venus
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 21 Jan 2024, 03:19
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 03:11
Do you often remember your childhood?
I hardly remember, maybe sometimes interesting cases in the company)
What are your favorite fruits?
Gaelic
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 21 Jan 2024, 03:23
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 03:19
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 03:11
Do you often remember your childhood?
I almost don’t remember, maybe sometimes interesting cases in the company)
What are your favorite fruits?
Apples, pears and bananas.
Are you a picky eater?
Venus
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 21 Jan 2024, 03:41
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 03:23
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 03:19
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 03:11
Do you often remember your childhood?
I almost don’t remember, maybe sometimes interesting cases in the company)
What What are your favorite fruits?
Apples, pears and bananas.
Are you a picky eater?
No. The only thing I don’t like is porridge with milk)
How do you feel about air travel?)
Gaelic
Venus
I'm in nirvana
Posts: 5655 Registered for: 3 years 6 months
Gender: Female
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: 30+
Been thanked: 15761 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Venus » 21 Jan 2024, 03:44
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 03:41
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 03:23
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 03:19
I almost don’t remember, maybe sometimes there are interesting cases in the company)
What are your favorite fruits?
Apples, pears and bananas.
Are you a picky eater?
No. The only thing I don’t like is porridge with milk)
How do you feel about air travel?)
I love flying. At one time I even wanted to learn how to fly an airplane
And, how do you feel about air travel?
Venus
Gaelic
Orgasm!
Posts: 736 Registered for: 2 years 11 months
Location: Сибирь
Gender: Male
Orientation: bisexual
Age: 18+
Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
Been thanked: 753 times
Age: 27
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Gaelic » 21 Jan 2024, 03:51
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 03:44
And, how do you feel about air travel?
I don’t like it, but I fly)
What is your longest air flight?)
Gaelic
Stopkin
Orgasm!
Posts: 514 Registered for: 2 years 9 months
Location: Спб
Gender: Male
Orientation: heterosexual
Age: out of age
Been thanked: 482 times
Re: Question to question
Unread post
by Stopkin » 21 Jan 2024, 04:43
Gelik : 21 Jan 2024, 03:51
Strecoza : 21 Jan 2024, 03:44
How do you feel about air travel?
I don’t like it, but I fly)
What is your longest air flight?)
Murmansk-Leningrad-Donetsk, back in the USSR.
Have you by any chance seen a couple having sex?
Stopkin
16 Replies
3085 Views
Last post by Romakhoma 22 Sep 2023, 10:30
Dear and beloved ladies, a question for you. How do you feel about cunnilingus and...
First post
Dear and beloved ladies, a question for you. How do you feel about cunnilingus and rimming in general and does it depend on the specific partner? The fact is that my friend is more drawn to...
Last post
Many ladies love orgasm from oral sex (it is brighter and longer), my wife loved cunnilingus, and after cunnilingus she refused to give a blowjob
Mine too loves it when I give her cunnilingus, but...
23 Replies
2726 Views
Last post by Stressed 14 Jan 2024, 02:43
Question about penis size
by
with nothing »
31 Mar 2020, 10:44 » in
Members
First post
Hello everyone, the point is that I am 20 years old and a girl left me saying that I have a small penis (15cm), a question for the girls, do you think 15cm is the norm or should I do something?
Last post
16 to 4. Everyone is happy. The main thing is to stand. Nothing else matters! :yes:
158 Replies
4435 Views
Last post by from the ground 05 Feb 2023, 18:16
688 Replies
30298 Views
Last post by Stopkin 08 May 2024, 11:10
Question for women
First post
Girls, is 8 men by the age of 32 a lot?
Last post
Now, by the age of 20, 8 men can say that this is not enough, and by the age of 32 they will even register as nuns))
14 Replies
1618 Views
Last post by Shu_her 14 Aug 2023, 22:49