With your abilities, I would fuck you all night long without getting out of bed.Veronika: 11 Aug 2023, 02:51 I have fitness, I need to maintain my age. I’m not like you, a young girl. Experience, of course, is more than yours. But you shouldn’t be proud of this, you agree with me.
Sent after 7 minutes 13 seconds:
Marin, hello. They even want me, 45 years old. I mean, I put up a post in Moscow asking who will hire me, I agree to everything. The answer is zero, and I didn’t go, of course, but the point is that no one needs it. It’s a shame. One figured it out, she became rejuvenated, but who cares. Maybe they would have called. But the entire site is 45 years old. Excuse me, can you give me away my Natasha?
Question to question
-
Meleon - Oral stimulation

- Posts: 168
- Registered for: 3 years 3 months
- Location: Бор
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: out of age
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 150 times
Re: Question to question
-
Veronica
- I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2146
- Registered for: 4 years 3 months
- Location: Россия
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 3706 times
- Age: 48
Re: Question to question
Onet, of course. Depends on the woman.
Sent after 5 minutes 36 seconds:
Guys, I’m Russian. I love sex and risk. Hello.
Sent after 2 minutes 21 seconds:
nThat I consider risk and sex - you have me on the threshold, the member in me is a boat, uncontrollable.
Sent after 3 minutes 1 second:
But in the UAR you can. You can’t be naked there either.
Sent after 5 minutes 36 seconds:
Guys, I’m Russian. I love sex and risk. Hello.
Sent after 2 minutes 21 seconds:
nThat I consider risk and sex - you have me on the threshold, the member in me is a boat, uncontrollable.
Sent after 3 minutes 1 second:
But in the UAR you can. You can’t be naked there either.
-
smax
- Flirting

- Posts: 40
- Registered for: 3 years 7 months
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question
The risk pays off. Experience in life.
Do you prefer a computer or a phone for Internet?
Do you prefer a computer or a phone for Internet?
-
Veronica
- I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2146
- Registered for: 4 years 3 months
- Location: Россия
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 3706 times
- Age: 48
-
SeRg !$! - The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1115
- Registered for: 3 years 8 months
- Location: ПИТЕР
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question
Do you prefer a computer or a phone for the Internet?
on the road a phone...at work a computer
how much do you adhere to the eco movement? waste sorting, a permanent bag and not bags, etc. or is it all the machinations of the globalists)
on the road a phone...at work a computer
how much do you adhere to the eco movement? waste sorting, a permanent bag and not bags, etc. or is it all the machinations of the globalists)
-
Veronica
- I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2146
- Registered for: 4 years 3 months
- Location: Россия
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 3706 times
- Age: 48
Re: Question to question
I’ll tell you how we were raped, God will forgive, nuns, they don’t have Orthodox freedom, the sin of desecration of nuns is Anaemv, the people don’t give it, God will commit it. God, this is incredible.
FemvKarafa ma, anathema
Sent after 4 minutes 6 seconds:
Europe and Asia live peacefully.
Sent after 4 minutes 49 seconds:
We live another 28 years. America and Russia are at war, all corpses, use your stores now, go ahead......destroyed it from the inside, no slaves, no America is zero. Equally, there will be corpses, and he will answer for them.
FemvKarafa ma, anathema
Sent after 4 minutes 6 seconds:
Europe and Asia live peacefully.
Sent after 4 minutes 49 seconds:
We live another 28 years. America and Russia are at war, all corpses, use your stores now, go ahead......destroyed it from the inside, no slaves, no America is zero. Equally, there will be corpses, and he will answer for them.
-
smax
- Flirting

- Posts: 40
- Registered for: 3 years 7 months
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question
Eco... it’s not so bad. A lot of advantages. You need to educate yourself, you look with different eyes. Not a fan.
Do you believe in prophecies?
Do you believe in prophecies?
-
Veronica
- I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2146
- Registered for: 4 years 3 months
- Location: Россия
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 3706 times
- Age: 48
-
|_rarely_| - Orgasm!

- Posts: 515
- Registered for: 3 years 3 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 70+
- Been thanked: 834 times
Re: Question to question
Do you think it is necessary to express or let a person know that he is shit? Or is it better not to touch?
Not everything and not everyone. There are far fewer prophets than those who claim to be them. I believe in prophecies based on experience and knowledge. Like Zhirinovsky.
Do you think it is necessary to express or let a person know that he is shit? Or is it better not to touch?
-
The passage - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 6415
- Registered for: 3 years 11 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
On what floor do you live on?
There is a saying, - If you don’t touch shit, it doesn’t smell.|_retko_|: 11 Aug 2023, 04:55 Do you think it is necessary to express or let a person know that he is shit? Or is it better not to touch?
On what floor do you live on?
-
SeRg !$! - The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1115
- Registered for: 3 years 8 months
- Location: ПИТЕР
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 3272 times
Re: Question to question
Marinka,
What floor do you live on ?
Currently at 4) ...but did not live above 5th
An apartment or your own house?
What floor do you live on ?
Currently at 4) ...but did not live above 5th
An apartment or your own house?
-
The passage - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 6415
- Registered for: 3 years 11 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
Do you like to walk in the forest?
There was an apartment, now there is a houseSeRg !$!: 11 Aug 2023, 05:27 Marinka ,
Which floor do you live on?
Currently at 4) ...but did not live above the 5th
Apartment or own house?
Do you like to walk in the forest?
-
Veronica
- I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2146
- Registered for: 4 years 3 months
- Location: Россия
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 3706 times
- Age: 48
Re: Question to question
I’ll tell you: my grandfather lives opposite. He often sees me naked. He also began to expose himself. I don’t want him, he’s old. I’ve seen that he has a naked and normal penis, and it can be large. I will decide, I will give myself up,,,,,,,,tomorrow. A strong man, I like the way the snow clears, strong. I’ll give in, maybe we’ll get married. A very strong man.
Sent after 3 minutes 8 seconds:
Stupid, guys are running around in packs.. I’m white, beautiful, my panties are also white. There will be a Negro child, I’ll be single.
Sent after 1 minute 44 seconds:
Zya agrees with the curls, and that her daughter’s pubic hairs will curl a little black.
Sent after 3 minutes 8 seconds:
Stupid, guys are running around in packs.. I’m white, beautiful, my panties are also white. There will be a Negro child, I’ll be single.
Sent after 1 minute 44 seconds:
Zya agrees with the curls, and that her daughter’s pubic hairs will curl a little black.
-
Aion2012Dead - The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1185
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 869 times
- Age: 36
Re: Question to question
Veronica,
Well, okay yours. Forward!!!
What is the question?
I will answer the previous one.
Do you believe in other intelligent life besides people???
Well, okay yours. Forward!!!
What is the question?
I will answer the previous one.
If the opportunity arises, I love it very much!
Do you believe in other intelligent life besides people???
-
Veronica
- I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2146
- Registered for: 4 years 3 months
- Location: Россия
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 3706 times
- Age: 48
Re: Question to question
You understand me, I understand because of my age. Let’s part ways - you are my enemy.
Sent after 2 minutes 25 seconds:
You don’t need to scare me. It will be worse for you,
Are you raping the victims? ?weak to answer?.
Т
Sent after 4 minutes 45 seconds: If you rape, it means an indeterminate type, weak, wants to show off power, in reality, it’s crap, a purulent fagot, women won’t give you an image, give me a monster image. Our guys in the zone will fuck you, mom, don’t worry. You’ll be talking about for the rest of your life. Don’t touch our girls, I advise you. The guys will get you from the zone. You’ll be far away, you were born into the world.
Sent after 2 minutes 25 seconds:
You don’t need to scare me. It will be worse for you,
Are you raping the victims? ?weak to answer?.
Т
Sent after 4 minutes 45 seconds: If you rape, it means an indeterminate type, weak, wants to show off power, in reality, it’s crap, a purulent fagot, women won’t give you an image, give me a monster image. Our guys in the zone will fuck you, mom, don’t worry. You’ll be talking about for the rest of your life. Don’t touch our girls, I advise you. The guys will get you from the zone. You’ll be far away, you were born into the world.
-
|_rarely_| - Orgasm!

- Posts: 515
- Registered for: 3 years 3 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 70+
- Been thanked: 834 times
Re: Question to question
Somehow Veronika won’t let go... Looks like it’s a really good remedy
Why did you feel shame?
Nope, I don’t believe in all sorts of speculation and obscurantism.
Why did you feel shame?
-
Aion2012Dead - The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1185
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 869 times
- Age: 36
Re: Question to question
|_retko_|,
Have you seen something that you can’t explain?
I experienced both shame and pleasure when my younger sister asked to show how I’m jerking off.
Have you seen something that you can’t explain?
-
Veronica
- I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2146
- Registered for: 4 years 3 months
- Location: Россия
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 3706 times
- Age: 48
Re: Question to question
I explained to you, don’t interfere. You have your own priorities, we have ours, and don’t let them come into contact. I’ll strangle you.
-
Aion2012Dead - The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1185
- Registered for: 4 years 5 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 869 times
- Age: 36
Re: Question to question
Veronika,
Not really It’s clear who you’re talking to.
If you’re talking to me, then please, I’m open to you and ready to hear you, please!
Not really It’s clear who you’re talking to.
If you’re talking to me, then please, I’m open to you and ready to hear you, please!
-
Veronica
- I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2146
- Registered for: 4 years 3 months
- Location: Россия
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 3706 times
- Age: 48
Re: Question to question
Yes, you like to hunt, I will start hunting you. Be careful, pedophile... People will help you catch you.
-
smax
- Flirting

- Posts: 40
- Registered for: 3 years 7 months
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question
No, I didn’t see the inexplicable.
Regarding the question above, if a person killed, then you need to tell him, because he doesn’t know... that’s what the Ukrainian Kuzma said
Do you watch movies often?
Regarding the question above, if a person killed, then you need to tell him, because he doesn’t know... that’s what the Ukrainian Kuzma said
Do you watch movies often?
-
Veronica
- I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 2146
- Registered for: 4 years 3 months
- Location: Россия
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 3706 times
- Age: 48
Re: Question to question
And you clearly understand who I’m addressing. Wait, your stake is waiting for you. Other inbmeetings.
-
Shu_her - foreplay

- Posts: 113
- Registered for: 3 years 2 months
- Location: Замкадыш
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 183 times
Re: Question to question
You talk to yourself when no one is around No?
I don’t watch modern ones, I like Soviet films.
You talk to yourself when no one is around No?
-
The passage - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 6415
- Registered for: 3 years 11 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 10090 times
-
Shu_her - foreplay

- Posts: 113
- Registered for: 3 years 2 months
- Location: Замкадыш
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 183 times
-
smax
- Flirting

- Posts: 40
- Registered for: 3 years 7 months
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question
Enough. There are a lot of acquaintances. Wherever I go, for some reason there are a lot of acquaintances everywhere.
Is it easy to get to know each other?
Is it easy to get to know each other?
-
Nelli2000 - Oral stimulation

- Posts: 161
- Registered for: 4 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 456 times
Re: Question to question
How often does acquaintance turn into friendship?
That’s all equally, say it, don’t say it, he won’t believe it, because a moron is not given the opportunity to realize this fact.smax: 11 Aug 2023, 08:32 .....Regarding the question above, if a person was a dick, then you need to tell him, because he doesn’t know...
I make acquaintances easily.
How often does acquaintance turn into friendship?
-
Автор темыBully Carrie - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 4809
- Registered for: 3 years 4 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
You like to yell and sing at the top of your voice in car?
Somewhere in 50% of cases))
You like to yell and sing at the top of your voice in car?
-
Автор темыBully Carrie - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 4809
- Registered for: 3 years 4 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
What day of the week is the most pleasant to have sex?
Depending on your mood) Sometimes yes, sometimes there is an attack of misanthropy.
What day of the week is the most pleasant to have sex?
-
Nelli2000 - Oral stimulation

- Posts: 161
- Registered for: 4 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 456 times
-
Автор темыBully Carrie - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 4809
- Registered for: 3 years 4 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 10206 times
-
Nelli2000 - Oral stimulation

- Posts: 161
- Registered for: 4 years 6 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: bisexual
- Age: 18+
- Been thanked: 456 times
-
Автор темыBully Carrie - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 4809
- Registered for: 3 years 4 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 10206 times
-
smax
- Flirting

- Posts: 40
- Registered for: 3 years 7 months
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 32 times
-
Автор темыBully Carrie - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 4809
- Registered for: 3 years 4 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Where did you have?
behind the scenes of a theater and in the kitchen of a very expensive restaurant
Where did you have?
-
Shu_her - foreplay

- Posts: 113
- Registered for: 3 years 2 months
- Location: Замкадыш
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 183 times
Re: Question to question
What age do you feel?
in my youth in the cabin of a tower crane at an abandoned construction site.
What age do you feel?
-
natalya.harita - Frictions

- Posts: 451
- Registered for: 3 years 3 months
- Location: Санкт-Петербург
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 1319 times
- Age: 45
-
smax
- Flirting

- Posts: 40
- Registered for: 3 years 7 months
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 32 times
-
Shu_her - foreplay

- Posts: 113
- Registered for: 3 years 2 months
- Location: Замкадыш
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 183 times
-
smax
- Flirting

- Posts: 40
- Registered for: 3 years 7 months
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 32 times
Re: Question to question
I’m not good with alcohol. Have you sometimes gotten into an accident with a couple of sips of Cahors for your stomach?
-
Shu_her - foreplay

- Posts: 113
- Registered for: 3 years 2 months
- Location: Замкадыш
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 183 times
Re: Question to question
Do you believe in the friendship of men and women?
there was one time at an intersection, I hit my head, my eye immediately swollen shut.
Do you believe in the friendship of men and women?
-
Tanya - The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1919
- Registered for: 4 years
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 5850 times
-
Автор темыBully Carrie - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 4809
- Registered for: 3 years 4 months
- Location: Москва
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Sex dating: yes, I would like to meet you for a possible sexual relationship
- Been thanked: 10206 times
Re: Question to question
Do you have a long or short wish list?
No. I prefer not to mix. Although sometimes it turns out to be friends with someone you had sex with.
Do you have a long or short wish list?
-
Tanya - The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1919
- Registered for: 4 years
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 5850 times
Re: Question to question
Do your desires and fantasies coincide?
Short. Life has taught us to collect everything bit by bit and not get lost.
Do your desires and fantasies coincide?
-
smax
- Flirting

- Posts: 40
- Registered for: 3 years 7 months
- Gender: Male
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 32 times
-
Tanya - The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1919
- Registered for: 4 years
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 5850 times
Re: Question to question
Are you satisfied with your life today?
Not always. It happens when something expected happens, for example, my daughter goes on vacation, then of course I think through something, plan something.
Are you satisfied with your life today?
-
Shu_her - foreplay

- Posts: 113
- Registered for: 3 years 2 months
- Location: Замкадыш
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 183 times
-
Tanya - The strongest orgasm!

- Posts: 1919
- Registered for: 4 years
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 40+
- Been thanked: 5850 times
Re: Question to question
How do you feel about the saying The Age of Grandmothers with Hair Tattoos but Not Knowing How to Cook Borscht?
To be honest, not very much.
How do you feel about the saying The Age of Grandmothers with Hair Tattoos but Not Knowing How to Cook Borscht?
-
|_rarely_| - Orgasm!

- Posts: 515
- Registered for: 3 years 3 months
- Gender: Male
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 70+
- Been thanked: 834 times
Re: Question to question
All people are divided into those who love tomato juice and those who do not like it. Which category do you belong to?
Philosophically. If a grandmother doesn’t know how to cook borscht, but her grandfather is happy with it, that’s their business. I don’t care at all. If no one goes hungry, then there is someone to cook borscht for the population, regardless of the presence of tattoos on the bodies of grandmothers. So the expression is just someone’s personal opinion (apparently someone who really wants borscht) and nothing more.Tania: 13 Aug 2023, 00:12 How do you feel about the saying The Age of Grandmothers with Hair Tattoos but Not Knowing How to Cook Borscht?
All people are divided into those who love tomato juice and those who do not like it. Which category do you belong to?
-
The passage - I'm in nirvana

- Posts: 6415
- Registered for: 3 years 11 months
- Gender: Female
- Orientation: heterosexual
- Age: 30+
- Been thanked: 10090 times
Re: Question to question
What time do you get up on weekends?
I love tomatoes, tomato juice and ketchup)|_retko_|: 13 Aug 2023, 04:15 All people are divided into those who like tomato juice and those who don’t like it. Which category do you belong to?
What time do you get up on weekends?
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16 Replies
- 3085 Views
-
Last post by Romakhoma
-
- 23 Replies
- 2726 Views
-
Last post by Stressed
-
- 158 Replies
- 4435 Views
-
Last post by from the ground
-
- 688 Replies
- 30298 Views
-
Last post by Stopkin
-
- 14 Replies
- 1618 Views
-
Last post by Shu_her